+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Jo1234

Nov 5, 2018
I was informed that my application has moved from the Montreal Office to the Calgary Office. No news besides that.

Gloriousgirl

Sep 12, 2018
I was informed that my application has moved from the Montreal Office to the Calgary Office. No news besides that.
Hi, you should hear from them soon. Looks like they are taking between 4-6 weeks from time of transfer to open files. Mine was received in Calgary on 21 March and they contacted me on May 7 but there is another lady from last week who received AIP 4 weeks from file transfer. At least they don't appear to be sleeping on files. They gave me till 21 May to upload requested documents so it shows someone might open my file again latest on the 21st of May. I wish us luck!

Reactions: Jo1234

nhtt

Jul 20, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys!!!!! I got my landing interview letter today.

I don't know what to do as the day before this interview is my US Visa interview. I need to get this interview asap as i am going on a conference..... so.... i will have to submit my passport.... and passport is the main requirement for the landing interview......

I tried to call the number on the letter but it's all automatic and they just say to send in an email and will hear back within 30 days.

MY INTERVIEW IS SCHEDULED ON MAY 22. HOW CAN I WAIT 30 DAYS TO HEAR REPLY BACK FROM THEM????

rpsingh1993

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019

I don't know what to do as the day before this interview is my US Visa interview. I need to get this interview asap as i am going on a conference..... so.... i will have to submit my passport.... and passport is the main requirement for the landing interview......

I tried to call the number on the letter but it's all automatic and they just say to send in an email and will hear back within 30 days.

MY INTERVIEW IS SCHEDULED ON MAY 22. HOW CAN I WAIT 30 DAYS TO HEAR REPLY BACK FROM THEM????
what is your timeline?

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018

Congrats! You should be able to reach an agent through the main line and they can advise you on what to do and if you send a webform they will reply back to you within 5 business days. If you need to move a landing interview for valid reasons they are pretty accommodating about it.

BTW Do you recall when your BGC changed to "We are processing..."?

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
GREAT NUMBER I called and my background check hasn’t started :( Montreal hub office and they received my app on August 16 -2018

:(
Yeah they are slow there... I’m in the same boat.

Reactions: MashusCa

pokemon130

May 2, 2019
Hello guys, I got Sponsor Eligibility Approved on Mar 28 (living in Calgary).
This Wednesday, I was informed to submit supplementary documents (newly completed IMM5669 and IMM5562) to the Calgary office.
Does anyone know how long I have to wait after submitting those documents to get the interview/landing/PR?
Thank you!

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
It will vary and there’s no fixed timeframe, but the sooner you send, the better!
Hello guys, I got Sponsor Eligibility Approved on Mar 28 (living in Calgary).
This Wednesday, I was informed to submit supplementary documents (newly completed IMM5669 and IMM5562) to the Calgary office.
Does anyone know how long I have to wait after submitting those documents to get the interview/landing/PR?
Thank you!