+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Alright guys, good news, I've got AOR on september 6th and I didn't knew it! :rolleyes:

Since @pr2018_ct (who which app was received after mine on Aug. 15th) got AOR today, I decided to ask my sponsor if we have got an email....and voilà! I just check ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do) and it shows in process. :)

Now I have to try to link the PR and OWP app, so I can check updates directly on my account.

@LeeTel check your email, you might have got your AOR too! :)
Andre just a question i am the sponsor but i registered my wifes email in gckey should i be making my own too and register it

Reactions: dapak14

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Andre just a question i am the sponsor but i registered my wifes email in gckey should i be making my own too and register it
@LeeTel You must get yours next week for sure, maybe monday because they received your app on the same day.

I'm the PA and I created my own CGkey account.
Both of you can create an account and link the app but note that only one of you can do it, you can't link app to two accounts.

So, your spouse can link the app and give you access or, you can create another CGkey account and give access to your spouse.

PS: the AOR email was not in the spam box, my sporsor just didn't check the email in the last two days. lol

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

pr2018_ct

Jul 29, 2018
Alright guys, good news, I've got AOR on september 6th and I didn't knew it! :rolleyes:

Since @pr2018_ct (who which app was received after mine on Aug. 15th) got AOR today, I decided to ask my sponsor if we have got an email....and voilà! I just check ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do) and it shows in process. :)

Now I have to try to link the PR and OWP app, so I can check updates directly on my account.

@LeeTel check your email, you might have got your AOR too! :)
Did your AOR mention anything about your OWP? I didn't see it in mine.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Did your AOR mention anything about your OWP? I didn't see it in mine.
Nop, it didn't mention the OWP app. I'll try to link both later, but maybe we have to wait a few days until the entirely app is on the system.

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
@LeeTel You must get yours next week for sure, maybe monday because they received your app on the same day.

I'm the PA and I created my own CGkey account.
Both of you can create an account and link the app but note that only one of you can do it, you can't link app to two accounts.

So, your spouse can link the app and give you access or, you can create another CGkey account and give access to your spouse.

PS: the AOR email was not in the spam box, my sporsor just didn't check the email in the last two days. lol
Had an old gckey account that hasnt been touched for years i am worried its in there and no way i could retrieve it now. Im basically fckd and have to wait til monday to talk to cic

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Had an old gckey account that hasnt been touched for years i am worried its in there and no way i could retrieve it now. Im basically fckd and have to wait til monday to talk to cic
Sorry andre was it a regular email that they sent i just got off the phone with gckey rep they said no way they could retrieve it cos it has been inactive for a while what i need to do is call cic and give them the wifes account that we created and link it there if theres an aor

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
I still may have an old MyCIC account that I used for the visas and instead of that I created a new one. I don't think they will automatically link your app into an old account, because if an applicant do not link its app, all IRCC contact will be through email.

Reactions: LeeTel

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
I still may have an old MyCIC account that I used for the visas and instead of that I created a new one. I don't think they will automatically link your app into an old account, because if an applicant do not link its app, all IRCC contact will be through email.
Exactly @LeeTel the sponsor gets a simple email sent by IRCC showing on top the UCI number and the App number, followed by some general informations.

When you get the AOR you can link the app, it doesn't matter if you link on your own new CGkey account or, on your wife's account.

PS: I just linked my PR app at the first attempt, but I wasn't able to link OWP app now (I've tried 4 times), maybe I have to wait a few days.

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Exactly @LeeTel the sponsor gets a simple email sent by IRCC showing on top the UCI number and the App number, followed by some general informations.

When you get the AOR you can link the app, it doesn't matter if you link on your own new CGkey account or, on your wife's account.

PS: I just linked my PR app at the first attempt, but I wasn't able to link OWP app now (I've tried 4 times), maybe I have to wait a few days.
Well hopefully it comes on monday, i was in a slight panic there when i remember i had an old gckey account. Thanks much brotha! And congratulations!

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Well hopefully it comes on monday, i was in a slight panic there when i remember i had an old gckey account. Thanks much brotha! And congratulations!
Thanks bro, the game it's just starting!

Try not to worry too much, it will arrive soon, hopefully on monday. I've seen people which app was received later and they got AOR earlier than people which app was received like 2 or 3 days before. I think they work with files in batches.

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Thanks bro, the game it's just starting!

Try not to worry too much, it will arrive soon, hopefully on monday. I've seen people which app was received later and they got AOR earlier than people which app was received like 2 or 3 days before. I think they work with files in batches.
Thanks hopefully monday ive been asking my mom to keep an eye too on the mailbox and our emails are regularly checked.

pr2018_ct

Jul 29, 2018

What information combination did you use to link your app? Any tricks (like last name in all caps)? I haven't been able to link even the PR app yet and from reading on this forum sometimes you have to enter info in a weird way. :(

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
What information combination did you use to link your app? Any tricks (like last name in all caps)? I haven't been able to link even the PR app yet and from reading on this forum sometimes you have to enter info in a weird way. :(
Hi @pr2018_ct !

Follow this steps and just fill the questions I listed, this worked for me on the first attempt. Note that you have only 5 tries in 24h, if you exceed the 5 chances you'll have to wait 24hs to try again. Let us know if its works for you too.

WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU APPLY FOR?
Category:
Permanent Residence
Sub-Category: Family Class (spouse)

APPLICATION DETAILS
Please select one:
Application number and family name
Application number: Fxxxxxxxxx
Family name: Exactly like in your passport, all caps and spaces in between names if applicable

APPLICANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
City of birth:
write your city of birth
Country of birth: write your country of birth

OTHER APPLICATION INFORMATION
Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?
Province?
select your province
City? select your city
Current marital status? select your marital status
Number of family members in app? (put 2, the sponsor and the PA).

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeTel