+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Nu_Applicant

Apr 14, 2017
schonkatze said:
So yesterday, after 21 months approx. i got my Permanent Residency!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the office was Ottawa and lot of people had appointment for the same time, so basically it is first come fist serve situation.

so I waited about an hour, and then went to one of the booths windows with my partner, he asked the same things everyone ask
- if i committed crime in the past
- if I've been refused entry to any country
- if i had any dependent not listed on my application

after that make me give him the photos, my passport and stuff
and i signed my Permanent Residency document and that was, 10 minutes top.

I can't express how i feel right now, the wait is over and finally i can start to call this country my home, officially.

hope everyone else have the news they are waiting very soon.
:D
Congratulations way to go AEH!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

Nu_Applicant

Apr 14, 2017
carolbb23 said:
this what it looks like

Dear Sir/Madam: I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for: DATE: APR. 28, 2017 TIME: Anytime between 1:00-3:00 PM LOCATION: 5353 Dundas Street West, Ground Floor, Etobicoke In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview. You must attend the interview with the following:  All of your dependents if they are included in this application  Your own interpreter, if required  Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class. (NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)  If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required. (NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.) The following payment options are available: o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards) o Online payment at (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment) o We no longer accept cash, money orders or certified personal cheques  2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications Persons being landed as Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants must provide the originals of the documents sent to CPC-Vegreville. If you are a CR and are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items (they must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence): passport or travel document, National Identification Card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, vote ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted by CPC-V) Please note: if your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (CIC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf. When you become a permanent resident, you must have your Social Insurance Number changed to reflect your new status. For your convenience, Service Canada representatives may be at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements. Please bring your current Social Insurance Number card that begins with a "9" with you
Congratulations !!!

Nu_Applicant

Apr 14, 2017
Just A Question Do I need to update my Renewed Passport Details to CiC the Old Passport is Expiring end of April. Is there a way to update this to CiC electronically. I just want to make sure they should'nt come back to me and say that I need to update my new passport details to them if its change or renewed. ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Nu_Applicant said:
Just A Question Do I need to update my Renewed Passport Details to CiC the Old Passport is Expiring end of April. Is there a way to update this to CiC electronically. I just want to make sure they should'nt come back to me and say that I need to update my new passport details to them if its change or renewed. ?
Upload new passport via Case a specific Enquiry (IRCC web form).

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Nu_Applicant said:
Thank you for your quick response I have uploaded the document. on case specific IRCC Web Form.
Then you're all set

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Nu_Applicant said:
Thank you for your quick response I have uploaded the document. on case specific IRCC Web Form.

good news when they ask for a new passport

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
carolbb23 said:
Our representative emailed us and forward it to me we got landing interview on April 28 2017 between 1 to 3 pm
Congratulations carolbb23!!! So happy to hear you have an interview scheduled!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
E123456 said:
Congratulations carolbb23!!! So happy to hear you have an interview scheduled!

Friday April 28 thanks

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Anyone just submitted inland application? Wish to share some info on processing time, especial Open Working Permit
Appreciated

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
I've received my GCMS notes and everything looks good accept the criminality check (my husband doesn't have a criminal record). The lawyer said it's most likely taking this long to process his application because of the criminality check, that there is most likely someone with the same name who does have a criminal record and that's why they've requested the RCMP fingerprints. Does anyone know how long it might take to get a reply after sending in your fingerprints? Since the beginning of the process (March 2015) the notes all say that the criminality check is "In Process".

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
E123456 said:
I've received my GCMS notes and everything looks good accept the criminality check (my husband doesn't have a criminal record). The lawyer said it's most likely taking this long to process his application because of the criminality check, that there is most likely someone with the same name who does have a criminal record and that's why they've requested the RCMP fingerprints. Does anyone know how long it might take to get a reply after sending in your fingerprints? Since the beginning of the process (March 2015) the notes all say that the criminality check is "In Process".
I don't know in the case of immigration, but I was responsible of a coaching program and we were checking the background of all our volunteer. Whenever there was coach with the same date of birth and gender as someone with a criminal record, that coach had to go to local police and give his fingerprints, which were then sent to RCMP. It was taking about 60 days to get an answer from our local police.

Maybe some other people on this forum had a similar experience as you and could give more precise information than I can.

Then regarding the fact that your status states that your background check is in progress... well don't worry about that part. We got SA, AIP, and DM, and on "myCIC", the status is still background check in progress.

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
sylvain1 said:
I don't know in the case of immigration, but I was responsible of a coaching program and we were checking the background of all our volunteer. Whenever there was coach with the same date of birth and gender as someone with a criminal record, that coach had to go to local police and give his fingerprints, which were then sent to RCMP. It was taking about 60 days to get an answer from our local police.

Maybe some other people on this forum had a similar experience as you and could give more precise information than I can.

Then regarding the fact that your status states that your background check is in progress... well don't worry about that part. We got SA, AIP, and DM, and on "myCIC", the status is still background check in progress.
Thank you for your input, I'm hoping this doesn't slow the process too long but really all we can do is patiently wait and hope to get an answer sooner or later... thanks again!

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
So I am the lucky winner of a relationship interview. I receive the following letter on April 21, 2017.

In order to continue processing your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, you and your spouse are required to attend an interview at the location, date and time indicated below:
Date: ********
Time: *****

PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS TO YOUR INTERVIEW:
Original Passport(s) or travel document(s)
Original provincial marriage certificate
Original full divorce decree documents (if either you or your spouse have been previously married) and divorce certificates from previous marriages (if applicable)
Birth certificate (long format) for any children you may have with your spouse or from any other relationship
Copy of your and your spouse’s income tax returns filed for 2015, T1, Option C Printout, Notice of Assessments from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). If you have any year missing, you must obtain it from the CRA.
Mortgage agreement, Lease or Rental contract of all residences you and your spouse resided at since July 2014 to present date.
Copy of pay stubs for you and your spouse for the past 6 months. If either of you are or
were on social assistance between July 2015 to present date please provide pay statements from social services.
Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone) for the last 12 months
Joint bank accounts and individual bank accounts and credit card statements for you and your sponsor for the last 12 months.
Documentary evidence of any other financial commitment such as RRSP, life insurance
(statement of premium paid must be provided) or employer provided benefit plans (must be a copy printed from the official company benefit site. Hand-filled copy is not acceptable)
If you have been charged or convicted in Canada or abroad with any offence, please bring with you the police charge record and the Court disposition
Wedding pictures and pictures of you and your spouse and special occasions, events and outings.
Any other information and documentation you wish to be considered

NOTE:
Documents not in English or French must be translated by an accredited agency
If both you and your sponsor require an interpreter please bring one certified interpreter.
If your interpreter is not certified you are required to bring two interpreters who are not
family members or representatives. Please ensure the interpreter is fluent and
knowledgeable in your Native language and in English. (This interview will be conducted
in English.)