Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sylvain1 said:
what a nice day! I got SA this morning, few minutes later my wife got AIP. I'm so happy!
Awesome. See. Not soo bad :).

I bet last week I called that you would get it, too. ;)

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the landing interview - they need 2 pictures of the applicant. My question is so they need the picture of the sponsor too ??

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
confusedhusband said:
For the landing interview - they need 2 pictures of the applicant. My question is so they need the picture of the sponsor too ??
They are passport sized photo's for the PR Card.

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
They are passport sized photo's for the PR Card.
I did take passport pictures following the specifications ( I am the applicant ) but what I would like to know is do we have to take the passport pictures of the sponsor too ?? Or the picture requirement is only of the applicant ??

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
confusedhusband said:
I did take passport pictures following the specifications ( I am the applicant ) but what I would like to know is do we have to take the passport pictures of the sponsor too ?? Or the picture requirement is only of the applicant ??
They are for the PR Card application that will be filed on your behalf. The sponsor either has citizenship, or a PR Card already, right?

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
They are for the PR Card application that will be filed on your behalf. The sponsor either has citizenship, or a PR Card already, right?
Yes the sponsor is a citizen and I have a landing interview coming up where they have mentioned, to bring original documents, sponsor has to bring ID and address proof.  2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months . So I am assuming only I (applicant) have to submit the passport pictures. Am I correct ??

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
kapilhere said:
Hi Juve - Did you hear from Etobicoke office?
No not yet .. have you ? I assume you'll hear before me since you got the DM letter a week before me.

Hopefully this week .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
confusedhusband said:
Yes the sponsor is a citizen and I have a landing interview coming up where they have mentioned, to bring original documents, sponsor has to bring ID and address proof.  2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months . So I am assuming only I (applicant) have to submit the passport pictures. Am I correct ??
PA only. The photos are only for the PR Card application. You still need to bring ID.

Amritpalsahky

Jul 5, 2015
Hi there,
I need help my PR application is in process I filed my application in October 2015 and everything they asked I already sent them including medical and finger prints and since june 2015 I didn't heard anything from immigration.i have another problem my passport was expiring in june 2017 so they gave my OWP till june 2017 and I renewed my passport a month ago now I'm confused what should I do what if my PR doesn't come till june 2017 should I send an application for my OWP extension with renewed passport ? and where to send the application with what other documents please help me:)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Amritpalsahky said:
Hi there,
I need help my PR application is in process I filed my application in October 2015 and everything they asked I already sent them including medical and finger prints and since june 2015 I didn't heard anything from immigration.i have another problem my passport was expiring in june 2017 so they gave my OWP till june 2017 and I renewed my passport a month ago now I'm confused what should I do what if my PR doesn't come till june 2017 should I send an application for my OWP extension with renewed passport ? and where to send the application with what other documents please help me:)
To accomplish this, in order:
- renew passport (can you do this through an embassy/high commission?). You will need to do this very soon anyway.
- submit an application for an OWP with the new passport.
- update CIC with the new passport, through webform (so they can update your PR app).
- wait for OWP.

However, I would check with CIC, because I bet you have AIP already. If not, it will be pretty soon.

What I would do, once I had a renewed passport (you NEED to do this soon, right? So start today on this), is wait until a week before my OWP expires, then apply for a new one. If they receive the new application, you are under implied status (which means you can continue working under the same conditions of the previous WP until they "decide").

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
sylvain1 said:
what a nice day! I got SA this morning, few minutes later my wife got AIP. I'm so happy!
Yeah!!!1 Congrats Sylvain. So happy for you! WooHoo!!!