+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hi everybody , I landed today.... It was just 5 mins all usual questions they gave the landing letter and said that PR card will arrive in 2 months time....
All the best for all of them who r waiting.... Wish u all the best!!!

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Hi everybody , I landed today.... It was just 5 mins all usual questions they gave the landing letter and said that PR card will arrive in 2 months time....
CONGRATS!!!! this is amazing!!! so happy that your journey is over

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
profiler said:
Lawyer won't help. You'll just piss money away.

You'd get more results from an MP than a lawyer. And they cost nothing.
Contacted our MP in December, Still did not hear even a single word from them.. sighhhhh

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
Hi there,

Can someone please update the spreadsheet? My landing interview is on March 21 in Ottawa, the letter arrived on March 15.

As for the interview: I have a son who was born in Canada last year while my file was still being processed. What do I answer to the question if I have dependent. Yes OR No? He is canadian citizen and we let CIC know that he was born, but he is not any forms or anything.

It's confusing... ???

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
profiler said:
It's not a formality. It's a legal requirement. They must be mentioned or be forever excluded from sponsorship. Additionally, you could be found to have misrepresented yourself by not including them. That also has some pretty strong penalties.

Family members must be examined for admissibility. Your admissibility hinges on it. That includes medicals. Unfortunately it's a fact.

The examination makes sense if you think about it: accompanying or not, if they for some reason need you to become their guardian (because of death, incapacity, etc), the CIC does not want to waste more time to reexamine you for the subsequent request. And given the nature, you'd likely also pressure CIC to hurry on H&C grounds. So, examine upfront just in case.
Oh i totally understand that.. but i cant anyway... i have to be in person in my home country to do their examination. I came from a background where a woman is not independent so what do you think how it could be easy for me to do all the necessary work. nobody is wasting CIC time, but there are some helpless situations that not just me but most of the parents are unable to solve at the moment. I cant leave the country as my application will be refused as well as i wont have permission for reentry .. so?

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:

The best news ever... many congratulations...

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Okz said:
Oh i totally understand that.. but i cant anyway... i have to be in person in my home country to do their examination. I came from a background where a woman is not independent so what do you think how it could be easy for me to do all the necessary work. nobody is wasting CIC time, but there are some helpless situations that not just me but most of the parents are unable to solve at the moment. I cant leave the country as my application will be refused as well as i wont have permission for reentry .. so?

this is tough are you from gcc country or Pakistan

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
Congrats!

You need to inform CIC as soon as possible that you have a son and born in Canada. The proof of evidence is birth certificate or Canadian passport.

Please answer "Yes" at your landing interview.

GG_wife said:
Hi there,

Can someone please update the spreadsheet? My landing interview is on March 21 in Ottawa, the letter arrived on March 15.

As for the interview: I have a son who was born in Canada last year while my file was still being processed. What do I answer to the question if I have dependent. Yes OR No? He is canadian citizen and we let CIC know that he was born, but he is not any forms or anything.

It's confusing... ???

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Okz said:
Understood. So is the frustration. You're almost done. The wait is the hardest part, so try not to let it get the best of you.

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Congratulations Robin Philip, all the best

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
sylvain1 said:
You have to understand that most of 2015 applicants already got their PR. Some got their landing interview without getting SA or AIP. IRCC is currently working on January 2016 applicants (based on the info available in the spreadsheets). So right now, the processing time is about 14-15 months. It is likely that before the end of this year, they will lower it to 12 months. But for some unknown reason, some of us (2015 applicants) have not been processed and we don't have any idea for which our processing should be delayed. Some might have complicated cases that would explain the delay, but some, like me, have a very simple and straightforward case, but it's not being processed.

But, by keeping the information that the processing time is 26 months and by removing the information that AIP processing time was 16 months, there is no ground on which to complain. Some days, this is very frustrating, but for most of them just follow what Profiler often mention: don't let the situation bother you too much, enjoy your life and sooner or later, the PR will come.
The hardest part must be when IRCC moves onto another month in a another year and applicants in a previous year, with a straightforward application are still waiting and they contact the call centre and are told that processing time is 26 months so they have to wait to complain until after 26 months have passed. :(

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Congratulations, so very happy for you! All the best ;D

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
browning911 said:
The hardest part must be when IRCC moves onto another month in a another year and applicants in a previous year, with a straightforward application are still waiting and they contact the call centre and are told that processing time is 26 months so they have to wait to complain until after 26 months have passed. :(

Right now cic is like God, they decided who they want to work on :mad: and all I can say just hang in there.

clickwest

Nov 1, 2016
good day guy. 2015 July applicant here. I've been following this forum for a while back. Got some good news recently. Got landing appointment for April 6 Windsor Ontario.

Submit app July 17, 2015
OWP October 2015.
Medical August 2016
SA February 2017
DM Also in February 2016
Landing appt schedule for April 6,2017