07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Sanchari said:
Hi everyone.. So I did my medical last week.. How long it takes to get the interview request? How long it takes for them to update the ECAS for my medical?
ECAS will normally show medicals received within 1-2 weeks. Interview... there is no real timeline I think. My wife passed her medicals 3 months ago, and still no news regarding SA or AIP, so nothing regarding a landing interview yet.

Sanchari

Mar 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Request
21-02-2017
sylvain1 said:
ECAS will normally show medicals received within 1-2 weeks. Interview... there is no real timeline I think. My wife passed her medicals 3 months ago, and still no news regarding SA or AIP, so nothing regarding a landing interview yet.
Thank you for your quick reply.. :) I never received SA but I received AIP along with medical request..

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Feb 21 DM still waiting for the landing interview from Etobicoke. Anyone else on the same boat with that timeline? I know there were few but not sure if they have anything by now or still waiting.
The last leg is the most frustrating

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
kapilhere said:
Feb 21 DM still waiting for the landing interview from Etobicoke. Anyone else on the same boat with that timeline? I know there were few but not sure if they have anything by now or still waiting.
In the same boat with you here. I am tired of waiting LOL. Gosh! I can't wait to say these words "it is over". Let me know when you hear anything please and I will do same.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hang on Kapilhere and Oluwalisa, you're really really really close to the end! I've read a few times that Etobicoke takes 6-8 weeks from DM to landing interview.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
I am about to lose my mind. I have a landing interview in a week and I was going through papers to get everything in order.
I was looking at GCMS notes and noted that my husband's name was misspelt (the sponsor) Aron instead of Aaron.
Then the application itself was correct but there were little mistakes our lawyer did (like my mom's maiden name is misspelt, some places where I live are wrong) so now I'm freaking out and absolutely don't know what to do. I tried to CIC, but the lines were busy.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
abrakadabra said:
I am about to lose my mind. I have a landing interview in a week and I was going through papers to get everything in order.
I was looking at GCMS notes and noted that my husband's name was misspelt (the sponsor) Aron instead of Aaron.
Then the application itself was correct but there were little mistakes our lawyer did (like my mom's maiden name is misspelt, some places where I live are wrong) so now I'm freaking out and absolutely don't know what to do. I tried to CIC, but the lines were busy.
You can keep trying, but I am not sure that it's an issue.

For his name, he had to supply government issued ID. They have a copy of that on your file. If they messed it up, it's on them.

For your mother's maiden name, you would have had to supply the family information form in english and cyrillic. If they were able to find a trace of you, then it's not an issue.

Should just be a simple administrative change.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
kapilhere said:
Feb 27 DM and Etobicoke office .. nothing yet