+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
kapilhere said:
Is there anyone who got a DM in feb and received a landing appointment from CIC Etobicoke?

I received DM on Feb 21 and waiting for a landing appointment till now, feeling a bit concerned with no communication from CIC.
I received DM on Feb 27 and still waiting for an appointment from Etobicoke office as well.

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
kapilhere said:
Is there anyone who got a DM in feb and received a landing appointment from CIC Etobicoke?

I received DM on Feb 21 and waiting for a landing appointment till now, feeling a bit concerned with no communication from CIC.
I received DM same day as you. still waiting too.

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
also noticed the system upgrade they did, cause i've been checking mycic everyday...

mine says this:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Skinner

Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last visit here and I've seen a lot of you got their PR, congratulations! Here's an update from my side, I received my medical request on February 16 then our SA on February 17. I'll be doing my medical on Friday so hopefully everything goes smooth from there. Anyway, I have a question on how I can submit a copy of my new passport as I have recently changed to my married name. Can I submit it online or do I have to fill out a form and send it by mail? Thanks!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Skinner said:
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last visit here and I've seen a lot of you got their PR, congratulations! Here's an update from my side, I received my medical request on February 16 then our SA on February 17. I'll be doing my medical on Friday so hopefully everything goes smooth from there. Anyway, I have a question on how I can submit a copy of my new passport as I have recently changed to my married name. Can I submit it online or do I have to fill out a form and send it by mail? Thanks!

congratulations and you can call cic

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
I'm about to go crazy. After got AIP and did our medical last December, nothing happened.

Now it just shows:
1. We received Applicant's (My name) application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received. (This appeared on 21st Dec, 2016)

I am surely going to order my GCMS notes and call CIC this Friday. :'( :'( :'(

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
berylia said:
I'm about to go crazy. After got AIP and did our medical last December, nothing happened.

Now it just shows:
1. We received Applicant's (My name) application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received. (This appeared on 21st Dec, 2016)

I am surely going to order my GCMS notes and call CIC this Friday. :'( :'( :'(
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I am living outside my body, having no control of my own life. I was out of status so I haven't received a work permit. I don't really understand what is taking so long. And can not do anything but wait :'( :'( :'(
We shouldn't have to live our lives like this

yellow90

Mar 6, 2017
sylvain1 said:
Dear yellow90, work permit alone does not allow re-entry, if you are from a Country requiring visa to enter, you need to have a valid visa to re-enter. If you are from a visa-exempt country, you don't need a visa, but note that it is a risk to go out of Canada during an inland sponsorship application. If for any reason you are denied re-entry, your application will be refused. We traveled in my wife's home country last summer, before realizing we put our application at risk, but fortunately there was no problem for my wife re-entering Canada. So it is definitely possible, but it is a risk. Now, being aware of the risk, we will not travel again until she gets her PR.

Regarding the timeline, there is not much to say. We are also august 2015 applicants and no SA, no AIP, nothing yet. From the spreadsheets, we can see that IRCC is working on Dec 2015/ Jan 2016 applications. When will they work on the remaining 2015 applications is pure speculation. There is no logical reason for why they haven't finished 2015 applications and there is no way we can predict when our turn will come.
Thank you for your reply. I totally understand the risk behind it. But atleast I would like to get the visa ready as I'm foreseeing an emergency situation. Can you please tell me how to get this visa. I have three questions. 1. MyCIC account asks me to fill out Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required) form, is it okay to do application made outside of canada form when I'm really working inside Canada? 2. Medical exam proof: do I really need to take medical exam as I had taken the exam for my Pr application and how to link it? 3. Visit temporarily for less than 6 months / more than 6 months, which option do I choose as my open work permit is valid for more than a year?

Sorry for too many questions ..

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
yellow90 said:
Thank you for your reply. I totally understand the risk behind it. But atleast I would like to get the visa ready as I'm foreseeing an emergency situation. Can you please tell me how to get this visa. I have three questions. 1. MyCIC account asks me to fill out Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required) form, is it okay to do application made outside of canada form when I'm really working inside Canada? 2. Medical exam proof: do I really need to take medical exam as I had taken the exam for my Pr application and how to link it? 3. Visit temporarily for less than 6 months / more than 6 months, which option do I choose as my open work permit is valid for more than a year?

Sorry for too many questions ..
I believe you have to fill the forms for a TRV from within Canada.
I don't think you will have to pass a medical when applying from within Canada. When applying, you will need to add copies of your current immigration document (work permit). If such an option is present, use the more than 6 months, but IRCC will usually give you a TRV expiring on the same day as your work permit.

spiderlily

Apr 2, 2015
schonkatze said:
also noticed the system upgrade they did, cause i've been checking mycic everyday...

mine says this:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine says the exact same thing also.

Though there were additional documents requested last year after AIP. I wonder why my Review of additional documents field reads Not applicable??

Gabrielhca

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello everyone,
First of all, I would to thank you all for all help and support... immigration process is crazy, will make you crazy and hopeless.

But there is no price for what you feel when it is done.

App. Dec 24 2015
Aor. Feb 10 2016
Criminal request. June 10 2016
SA fev 18 2017
Aip fev 20 2017
Dm Mar 01 2017
Landing Mar 08 2017

Don't worry about the questions, they are very simple... when you got married, are you leaving together, did you have any criminal offence since you app.... that's it.
All the best for you all...
Thank you again.
Let's start life.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Gabrielhca said:
Hello everyone,
First of all, I would to thank you all for all help and support... immigration process is crazy, will make you crazy and hopeless.

App. Dec 24 2015
Aor. Feb 10 2016
SA fev 18 2017
Aip fev 20 2017
Dm Mar 01 2017
Landing Mar 08 2017

Don't worry about the questions, they are very simple... when you got married, are you leaving together, did you have any criminal offence since you app.... that's it.
Thank you again.
Let's start life.
Which visa office you are landing?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
kapilhere said:
Which visa office you are landing?

He landed in etobicoke or cic m

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Gabrielhca said:
Hello everyone,

App. Dec 24 2015
Aor. Feb 10 2016
SA fev 18 2017
Aip fev 20 2017
Dm Mar 01 2017
Landing Mar 08 2017

Thank you again.
Let's start life.

Yeah because the laywer forwarded me this from cic on march 6 for my husband dear so and so to continue with your application for permanent residency when request a proof if your realtionship so she was telling him they do that with everyone anyways I kept everything plus she easy like you need about 4 letter nortatized and few not pics lease income tax and everything with our names with same everything basically to sum it off they want to know if we are still married,still in the same address and still together another good news they send a medical request for my husband son so the laywer was like everything is good and we are closer that's life

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
carolbb23 said:
He landed in etobicoke or cic m
I thought Etobicoke is slow, received my DM on Feb 21 and still waiting for landing appointment.

Anyways, good to see someone getting a DM on Mar 01 and landing on Mar 08