+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
brittanyquesada said:
We received sa and aip in january and we got dm Feb 7 and up until today ecas was this: (i cant remember what it specifically said)

Application status in process
Review of eligibility- in process
Review of medical results passed
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview not needed
Background check in process
Final decision not started

and today it changed to the same as people who are waiting for aip and sa and dm so i think its just a system upgrade.
You did received DM on Feb 7 and still waiting for a landing appointment? Which visa office?

Sanchari

Mar 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Request
21-02-2017
City: Scarborough
Name: Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran
Address: Medical Practive Dr Jegatheeswaran’s Office,
3852 Finch Ave,
Suite 301,
Ontario
M1T 3T9
Telephone: 416-298-9956
Spoken Languages: English, Sinhalese, Tamil

My Medical Exam is tomorrow with the above mentioned doctor. I am trying to call them but nobody is answering. Does anyone know if I need to bring 4 copies of photograph or the doctor is emedical enabled? Are all doctors emedical enabled in the panel physicians list? Does anyone has any reviews about this doctor?

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
Sanchari said:
City: Scarborough
Name: Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran
Address: Medical Practive Dr Jegatheeswaran’s Office,
3852 Finch Ave,
Suite 301,
Ontario
M1T 3T9
Telephone: 416-298-9956
Spoken Languages: English, Sinhalese, Tamil

My Medical Exam is tomorrow with the above mentioned doctor. I am trying to call them but nobody is answering. Does anyone know if I need to bring 4 copies of photograph or the doctor is emedical enabled? Are all doctors emedical enabled in the panel physicians list? Does anyone has any reviews about this doctor?
The Panel Physician I use didn't require my photo. They take pics themselves

Sanchari

Mar 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Request
21-02-2017
Gloria217 said:
The Panel Physician I use didn't require my photo. They take pics themselves
Thank u. I am not sure about this particular doctor so I took pictures just to be on the safe side.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
paulschild said:
Just got my pr card in the mail. Took approximately 6weeks from landing. I landed jan 19 2017.
All the best guys .
congratulations

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
paulschild said:
Just got my pr card in the mail. Took approximately 6weeks from landing. I landed jan 19 2017.
All the best guys .
Awesome. I landed Feb 2. Hopefully receive it soon

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I'm new to the whole forum thing so I don't know if I'm doing this properly. I'm sponsoring my husband and have been approved as a sponsor as of August 2016. We submitted his application for an OWP and PR and was received by CIC March 2015. We applied through an immigration lawyer and when we applied my husband (being young and dumb) had already let his status expire.

We have been patiently waiting and updating our application with the necessary changes where applicable. We are now expecting our first child and have yet to receive first stage approval. I'm really worried that there's a problem with his application and just want to start our lives without having to worry about our lives being flipped upside down if he is refused. Has anyone been in a similar situation where they were approved as a sponsor and at a much later date been approved for permanent residency? Any advice or reassurance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
E123456 said:
Hello,

I'm new to the whole forum thing so I don't know if I'm doing this properly. I'm sponsoring my husband and have been approved as a sponsor as of August 2016. We submitted his application for an OWP and PR and was received by CIC March 2015. We applied through an immigration lawyer and when we applied my husband (being young and dumb) had already let his status expire.

We have been patiently waiting and updating our application with the necessary changes where applicable. We are now expecting our first child and have yet to receive first stage approval. I'm really worried that there's a problem with his application and just want to start our lives without having to worry about our lives being flipped upside down if he is refused. Has anyone been in a similar situation where they were approved as a sponsor and at a much later date been approved for permanent residency? Any advice or reassurance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Did you order your GCMS notes? At least to know if there is any problem with your application. I know that IRCC is still saying that the processing time is 26 months, even if we all know that it is not true, but you are already in the process for 24 months, so maybe you MP would be able to help. Have you tried contacting him/her?

Look also at the following link: http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/53105221-7652-47b1-96e2-1f85715a067c
Open the very first excel file (Permanent and Temporary Resident Applications Overview)
Line 34 gives information about the processing time for inland (domestic) spousal sponsorship. You will see that at the end of the 3rd trimester (Sept 2016), the processing time was 23 months (even if IRCC continously mention 26 months). These are official statistics. Unfortunately, stats for the 4th trimester have not been released yet.
If you contact your MP, I would suggest you to print that file and ask if he/she can put some pressure on IRCC to make them process your file as you are 24 months in the process and official stats show that the normal processing time was 23 months in Sept 2016.

In any case, best of luck with the process!
Congratulations for the pregnancy and although easier said than done, don't let the immigration process affect you and your husband. In the end, it will be approved.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
E123456 said:
Hello,

Thank you
My situation is something similar but I got my SA and AIP next day it was on January.... But until now I haven't received OWP or DM.... I was wondering if ur husband has done Medicals n it's update

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Is there anyone who got a DM in feb and received a landing appointment from CIC Etobicoke?

I received DM on Feb 21 and waiting for a landing appointment till now, feeling a bit concerned with no communication from CIC.