07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kapilhere said:
Same thing happened with me today, I got an AIP e-mail but my wife never received an SA. eCAS says decision made for sponsorship application status.
Did you get any further with this
we received AIP email too, it says we got SA as well but we didn't receive that email.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
km9203 said:
we received AIP email too, it says we got SA as well but we didn't receive that email.
Strange, the AIP email that I received didn't mention anything about SA, are you talking about AIP email or something else when you say "it says"

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Sunny Dua said:
Hey guys

An update to my application (Jul 31 2015 applicant).

Meds requested: In Nov and completed in Nov
SA and AIP: Mid December
Landing Interview: Late January

Any guidance on landing interview question will help, if you can share.

Wish you guys all the best. This forum has been amazing and managed to keep calm and composed, while I waited for my PR.

Cheers!
CONGRATS!!! I see the spreadsheet is outdated for you. Do you know the dates you got the SA/AIP and what day are you landing?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
There has been a lot of good news this week...If you've heard from CIC...CONGRATS!!!...Please help everyone out and join the spreadsheet if you are not already a part...or enter your updates if you've already joined. You can use the first tab "New Entry and Update". Editors will move your data over. :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=130501564

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
I told ya! :)

Big congrats!!!! Happy for you

malikhashmi said:
Hey folks !
Got DM status for sponsorship approval and application for PR!!!
Wohioooo!!

Now waiting for the landing interview!

Can someone please update the spreadsheet!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kapilhere said:
Strange, the AIP email that I received didn't mention anything about SA, are you talking about AIP email or something else when you say "it says"
Sorry, our GCMS notes say that SA email was sent too but we never got it.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
So today got the SA - an email saying that spouse is eligible to be sponsored but final decision has yet to be made. Ecas is showing decision made. Really not sure what the final decision is and what next step will be.

Just know it's a good to know that things are moving!

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
malikhashmi said:
So today for the SA - an email saying that spouse is eligible to be sponsored but final decision has yet to be made. Ecas is showing decision made. Really not sure what the final decision is and what next step will be.

Just know it's a good to know that things are moving!
It seems like people are getting AIP first and SA later where as it should be other way around. I too have received AIP but my wife didnt get SA, I think that will come later.

For you next is the landing interview so cheers.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
kapilhere said:
It seems like people are getting AIP first and SA later where as it should be other way around. I too have received AIP but my wife didnt get SA, I think that will come later.

For you next is the landing interview so cheers.
Yes - the sequence of emails is totally out of whack as SA says that the decision is yet to be made but Ecas says decision made. Just need to keep my peace and wait for the landing - last leg of the race.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
I'm a little behind at adding to the spreadsheet but we've also had some good news!

(and I don't know all of the acronyms, sorry!)

They received our application August 6, 2015
They begin processing it early November 2015
Request for FBI clearance check and additional documentation - October 2016.
Request for Medical exam - December 2016 (done a week later).
Sponsor Approval - December 22, 2016

We are STILL waiting on the clearance check from the FBI....but it's at least some progress!! We didn't hear anything at all for almost a year so the last 2 months have been exciting at least:)

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
A lil update on my application.
I received SA and AIP in mid of December, and today my eCAS showed decision made under "PR Application Status" (it was showing "application received" for the longest time)!! OMG I'm SO excited WOHOOO :p :p :p :p

I haven't received any emails and the details on my cic haven't changes, still lots of things in progress. But anyway, I think it's good news, isn't it?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
I received SA and AIP in mid of December, and today my eCAS showed decision made under "PR Application Status" (it was showing "application received" for the longest time)!! OMG I'm SO excited WOHOOO :p :p :p :p

I haven't received any emails and the details on my cic haven't changes, still lots of things in progress. But anyway, I think it's good news, isn't it?
If it's not an error (if you applied in July - September 2015 then it's probably not), and you didn't get a demand for documentation, or a procedural fairness letter, then it's a landing interview.

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
profiler said:
If it's not an error (if you applied in July - September 2015 then it's probably not), and you didn't get a demand for documentation, or a procedural fairness letter, then it's a landing interview.
I'm hoping for it, cause I have not received any "non-standard" documentation, only SA and AIP emails. And yes, I applied in Aug 2015. I'll keep you posted guys!
THanks profiler.

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
sestrenkapsixa said:

Hi I just saw your post, and decided to check my ecas too today. And guess what! it shows "Decision Made" in the PR Application Status also.
I had received SA and AIP on 22nd and 28 Dec. A fellow August 11 applicant!
;D :p :p ;D

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
Obi-Wan said:
Hi I just saw your post, and decided to check my ecas too today. And guess what! it shows "Decision Made" in the PR Application Status also.
I had received SA and AIP on 22nd and 28 Dec. A fellow August 11 applicant!
;D :p :p ;D
YASSSSS!

Does it say anything under the status "DM"? The last sentence in my "DM" is "Medical has been received". I really want to see an email or something, so I can be 100% sure everything is okay haha, I'm paranoid a lil