+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
Ponga said:
Why are you making that assumption? What makes you think that a person applying after Dec 15th (not the 7th) will have priority over those already in the queue?!

Relax!
It is not an assumption. CIC website shows case after 7th Dec will only take 12 months.
They are using new procedure for cases which submits after 7th Dec.
Check it
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ywqu said:
It is not an assumption. CIC website shows case after 7th Dec will only take 12 months.
They are using new procedure for cases which submits after 7th Dec.
Check it
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Yes, but you ARE assuming that those applications will be processed before those in the existing inventory, including yours, are completed.

Why?!

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
aleguillen said:
Hello everyone. Here is my story if the day. I did my medicals last week everything went super smooth. Since this wednesday I started getting a call from a private number ( I dont answer those calls because of scams and all of that and I figured if it is important they will leave a message). Then my commom law partner started getting calls then again he didn't answer because of the same reason. First I though oh it is prolly my phone provider because I forgot to pay my bill and sometimes they call you from an unknown number and they will call my boyfriend if they cant reach to me. So I paid my bill and then they called again a couple more times and then stopped right after my bill went tru. So I figured oh well it was my phone provider right. This morning at 7:30 am I get another call and I was like okay I need to answer because this is getting annoying so it was imigration trying to make sure I didnt have a typo mistake on my app. The agent was very nice and we fixed the issue but them I asked why unknown number and she said thats just how it is ( i guess it is a protected line) it wasnt a very personal question very straight forward and simple typo mistake. I then apologised and said that I dont answer those calls but now I know it could be imigration. She said she was trying to get a hold of me just to fix that and not to worry so that was it. ( deep inside I freaked out because I took 2 days to answer but I dont think this is an issue at least it didnt seem like that when I was speaking with the agent. but it was all a coincidence at the same time with my phone bill) now I am going to call cic just to double check a few things and specially this call just to be safe. So yeah answer every single call you get.
hopefully the agents at CIC have the common sense to email you at the same time, as I absolutely never answer any phone calls that I don't recognize the number, I've had the same number for years and a lot of spam and scammer calls is all that ever calls me other than my parents and wife

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
Ponga said:
Yes, but you ARE assuming that those applications will be processed before those in the existing inventory, including yours, are completed.

Why?!
That's is not an assumption, it is just an expectation. It is important to get the expectation right so you can be realistic in your plan. It is based on CIC website, someone just applied Nov 2016, and someone applied yesterday, their different are 14 months before they can file an inquiry on how their application was processed. Just think about how much can you do in 1 year, and things was changed prevent you from doing what you want to do because of a "status"

It's like going to buy tickets in the movie theater, you queued first and the teller tell you, the next show is 2 hours away. You bought the non-refunable tickets, the person just behind you was told, the next show is 1 hours away, what do you think?

For those already get your approval, I congratulate you all, but for those who doesn't, since 2015, this thing is non-sense and selective treatments.

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
playvltk04 said:
I can't believe they give priority to those submit the application on/after 7 Dec 2016. It's indicated 12 months. What this stuck up CIC has in mind? There a thousand of ppls are trapped inside this inland and they don't give any *censored word* about.

This is just frustrating to the max. And f**king non-sense
If i was an IMM officer this would be a big red flag. with an In-land application you'd get an open work permit; providing you had status in Canada. what are you in such a rush for? are you planning on ditching your sponsor when you get landed?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
playvltk04 said:
I can't believe they give priority to those submit the application on/after 7 Dec 2016. It's indicated 12 months. What this stuck up CIC has in mind? There a thousand of ppls are trapped inside this inland and they don't give any *censored word* about.

This is just frustrating to the max. And f**king non-sense
Could you describe what you mean by 'trapped'?

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
profiler said:
Could you describe what you mean by 'trapped'?
maybe they mean that once you apply for inland, you aren't supposed to leave the country? hence "trapped" until you get your PR finished

am I right about that? just a guess

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
CLAUDIO73 said:
sept 30 2015 app just confirmed i got AIP with mail received the 24th on NOV 2016....hopefully the wait it's not so torturing..beside the asshole said second stage could take another year:))))
Congrats! make sure to add your timeline to the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=130501564

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
volkov said:
maybe they mean that once you apply for inland, you aren't supposed to leave the country? hence "trapped" until you get your PR finished

am I right about that? just a guess
Maybe they don't realize you can travel--if you have the right documents. CIC's website even states it. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
simpsol22 said:
Maybe they don't realize you can travel--if you have the right documents. CIC's website even states it. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28
I wasn't aware of that myself, what about if you have OWP while waiting for PR, are you allowed to travel without ruining your OWP?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
ywqu said:
Finally cic answered my call. They told me my case is approved, all I need to do is waiting for the landing paper.

My timeline: App rev 2015 04 08
CSQ request 2016 06 16
SAP email 2016 12 02 (no AIP email)
E-cas shows two DECISION MADE

I think everybody got DM on 2nd Dec will be happy to read this post.
Congrats!!! Hopefully you get that landing letter soon. I updated the spreadsheet with your news.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
volkov said:
I wasn't aware of that myself, what about if you have OWP while waiting for PR, are you allowed to travel without ruining your OWP?
As long as you have all 3 items the link mentioned (Passport/OWP/ETA-if needed), then yes. People just don't recommend it because if for some reason you are not allowed back into Canada, then your app is marked as abandoned and you'd have to reapply. I come from a visa exempt country, but I crossed 5 days a week for work until I managed to find a job in Canada. I also know many that have traveled on trips and returned no problem.

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
aleguillen said:
Hello everyone. Here is my story if the day. I did my medicals last week everything went super smooth. Since this wednesday I started getting a call from a private number ( I dont answer those calls because of scams and all of that and I figured if it is important they will leave a message). Then my commom law partner started getting calls then again he didn't answer because of the same reason. First I though oh it is prolly my phone provider because I forgot to pay my bill and sometimes they call you from an unknown number and they will call my boyfriend if they cant reach to me. So I paid my bill and then they called again a couple more times and then stopped right after my bill went tru. So I figured oh well it was my phone provider right. This morning at 7:30 am I get another call and I was like okay I need to answer because this is getting annoying so it was imigration trying to make sure I didnt have a typo mistake on my app. The agent was very nice and we fixed the issue but them I asked why unknown number and she said thats just how it is ( i guess it is a protected line) it wasnt a very personal question very straight forward and simple typo mistake. I then apologised and said that I dont answer those calls but now I know it could be imigration. She said she was trying to get a hold of me just to fix that and not to worry so that was it. ( deep inside I freaked out because I took 2 days to answer but I dont think this is an issue at least it didnt seem like that when I was speaking with the agent. but it was all a coincidence at the same time with my phone bill) now I am going to call cic just to double check a few things and specially this call just to be safe. So yeah answer every single call you get.
I missed a call from a private number yesterday. I hope they will call me next Monday. I usually mute my phone when I am at home.
In the next coming week, I will put the loudest ringtone on.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volkov said:
mine too, and I read others said the same, seems to be a common thing
Same thing. Mine used to be, we received your application dec... then started application on feb...
but now it only says they received my application in December.. what could that possibly mean ? :eek:

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
you can , of course, but its been advised not to, it would all be depend on the custom border if they'll let you in again or not. as what cic says ( at least what i read before) your application might be jeopardized, if they asked you to exit the border or an interview and you are not currently present in Canada, your application would be automatically dismissed. :( i know, sucks. I've been waiting for a year now, haven't been home for four years and still can't coz of waiting for my PR :(