Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
July 23 here and nothing............my status shows everything received and thats it.

Am shocked by how slow these people are..There is no justification why it should be this slow...This is CRAZY !!!!

15 MONTHS AND OVER AND NO PR....THIS CANT BE TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
ok my freind 8th july applicant 2015....they received SA on 23 nov 2016 and AIP 2nd dec 2016...decision made showed on 2nd dec 2015....yesterday they spoke to a very nice agent...who explained to them that everything is clear for them....they pass everything...infact their file was transferred to local visa office on 1st dec for landing interview... .once file is transfered to local visa office cic have 1 month to issue lnding interview...so by 3rd jan 2017 they should receive their lnding interview.......she also said landing interview can be sent by regular mail, email or by phone depending on visa officer.....so best of luck guys.......make sure to answer all the calls....

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
OWP issued..: 07-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
kmm905 said:
wow, my application was received on the 7th of July 2015**** and i only got my AIP letter (via email) on December 2nd. eligibility to sponsor was recently received on the 18th of November. I believe I paid all the fees and included receipts with the application.
on the on-line services the status for PR just changed to "decision made" and i haven't received anything from them. the most up to date information is 'medical results were received'
I was in the same situation as you with it switching to DM but no word from them. It took over a month and calling CIC twice asking for an update but then I got a phone call from them telling me when my landing interview was (the next week). So the end is in sight for you!

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LainaMae said:
I was in the same situation as you with it switching to DM but no word from them. It took over a month and calling CIC twice asking for an update but then I got a phone call from them telling me when my landing interview was (the next week). So the end is in sight for you!
i guess after last new to streamline all new applicants to 12 months total waiting time, also 2015 applicants and 2016 should be affected and we all should get soon news, especially all 2015 applicants

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on September 30, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure that the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized in May 17, 2016 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the principal applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.
this is my current situation.
Would this be considered an AIP ? after i called yesterday they sent an internal letter to Veigreville to push the OSWP and i have been told i am in the final stage. But no letter has been dispatched yet

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CLAUDIO73 said:
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on September 30, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure that the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized in May 17, 2016 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the principal applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.
this is my current situation.
Would this be considered an AIP ? after i called yesterday they sent an internal letter to Veigreville to push the OSWP and i have been told i am in the final stage. But no letter has been dispatched yet
of course they meant 30 sept 2015 and not 2016 i have AOR

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Did my medical upon request on 26th November and ECAS has not been updated yet!

not sure what to do. Called CIC and they said they are also waiting for medical to be updated in their system.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
This is going nowhere...August 19th applicant...called CIC and they say you have to wait till 19th December for the magic to happen.
Then you can complain and wait again....:)

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
Amigo30 said:
May 21,2015 applicant here and i don't here anything. Any update for May 2015 applicant please?
[/quote

My wife was a may 2015 applicant, had our landing interview last month. Now waiting for the pr card and health card to arrive in the mail.

Did you submit everything upfront?

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hello everyone. Here is my story if the day. I did my medicals last week everything went super smooth. Since this wednesday I started getting a call from a private number ( I dont answer those calls because of scams and all of that and I figured if it is important they will leave a message). Then my commom law partner started getting calls then again he didn't answer because of the same reason. First I though oh it is prolly my phone provider because I forgot to pay my bill and sometimes they call you from an unknown number and they will call my boyfriend if they cant reach to me. So I paid my bill and then they called again a couple more times and then stopped right after my bill went tru. So I figured oh well it was my phone provider right. This morning at 7:30 am I get another call and I was like okay I need to answer because this is getting annoying so it was imigration trying to make sure I didnt have a typo mistake on my app. The agent was very nice and we fixed the issue but them I asked why unknown number and she said thats just how it is ( i guess it is a protected line) it wasnt a very personal question very straight forward and simple typo mistake. I then apologised and said that I dont answer those calls but now I know it could be imigration. She said she was trying to get a hold of me just to fix that and not to worry so that was it. ( deep inside I freaked out because I took 2 days to answer but I dont think this is an issue at least it didnt seem like that when I was speaking with the agent. but it was all a coincidence at the same time with my phone bill) now I am going to call cic just to double check a few things and specially this call just to be safe. So yeah answer every single call you get.

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
Thanks for letting us know... +1.

aleguillen said:
Hello everyone. Here is my story if the day. I did my medicals last week everything went super smooth. Since this wednesday I started getting a call from a private number ( I dont answer those calls because of scams and all of that and I figured if it is important they will leave a message). Then my commom law partner started getting calls then again he didn't answer because of the same reason. First I though oh it is prolly my phone provider because I forgot to pay my bill and sometimes they call you from an unknown number and they will call my boyfriend if they cant reach to me. So I paid my bill and then they called again a couple more times and then stopped right after my bill went tru. So I figured oh well it was my phone provider right. This morning at 7:30 am I get another call and I was like okay I need to answer because this is getting annoying so it was imigration trying to make sure I didnt have a typo mistake on my app. The agent was very nice and we fixed the issue but them I asked why unknown number and she said thats just how it is ( i guess it is a protected line) it wasnt a very personal question very straight forward and simple typo mistake. I then apologised and said that I dont answer those calls but now I know it could be imigration. She said she was trying to get a hold of me just to fix that and not to worry so that was it. ( deep inside I freaked out because I took 2 days to answer but I dont think this is an issue at least it didnt seem like that when I was speaking with the agent. but it was all a coincidence at the same time with my phone bill) now I am going to call cic just to double check a few things and specially this call just to be safe. So yeah answer every single call you get.

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept 30 2015 app just confirmed i got AIP with mail received the 24th on NOV 2016....hopefully the wait it's not so torturing..beside the asshole said second stage could take another year:))))

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
I can't believe they give priority to those submit the application on/after 7 Dec 2016. It's indicated 12 months. What this stuck up CIC has in mind? There a thousand of ppls are trapped inside this inland and they don't give any shit about.

This is just frustrating to the max. And f**king non-sense

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
playvltk04 said:
I can't believe they give priority to those submit the application on/after 7 Dec 2016. It's indicated 12 months. What this stuck up CIC has in mind? There a thousand of ppls are trapped inside this inland and they don't give any *censored word* about.

Why are you making that assumption? What makes you think that a person applying after Dec 15th (not the 7th) will have priority over those already in the queue?!

Relax!

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
playvltk04 said:
I can't believe they give priority to those submit the application on/after 7 Dec 2016. It's indicated 12 months. What this stuck up CIC has in mind? There a thousand of ppls are trapped inside this inland and they don't give any *censored word* about.

Keep patience pls ...you never know ... you will get it next week. think positive