+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hey guys. So I checked my ecas and it said Decision made and a letter was sent out December 2.
I thought they usually send emails instead of mails? Just curious what's in the mail. The decision made is under the applicant but the SA is still showing in process

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
paulschild said:
Hey guys. So I checked my ecas and it said Decision made and a letter was sent out December 2.
I thought they usually send emails instead of mails? Just curious what's in the mail. The decision made is under the applicant but the SA is still showing in process
July 21 here and it shows the same thing under mines. Decision made and then medical received. So, I called them out of curiosity and the person I was talking to said everything looks good and a letter has been sent by the VO since "Decision made" is only sent via mail unfortunately.

Angie0509

Jul 21, 2016
june 2015 applicant here, i'm the sponsor and we just got DM. Checked mycic and we just got our landing interview for january! :) so what was the 3 questions that they will ask my hubby? To all other applicants, hang in there guys! Wish you all good luck!

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Angie0509 said:
june 2015 applicant here, i'm the sponsor and we just got DM. Checked mycic and we just got our landing interview for january! :) so what was the 3 questions that they will ask my hubby? To all other applicants, hang in there guys! Wish you all good luck!
my freind also got DM .....unable to link to mycic....recived an email on 2nd December for AIP via email....how ever when the called cic on 2nd dec , call center agent said everything looks good and passed.....today they did not receive any email yet...hopefully cic will let them know soon regarding landing interview....July 8th 2015 applicant

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pinkgeek said:
Hey all!

I'm new to the thread but have been reading all the comments for a while!

My husband is from the USA and I'm a Canadian citizen. We did an inland app.. AOR August 2015! We originally sent our package in April of 2015 but it was sent back to us because my husband's daughter was not listed on the app. She is not coming to Canada. He does not have custody nor access nor does he pay support (This was his ex's request if he ended up staying in Canada). We attached the custody agreement filed with the US courts but they still required us to add her as his dependant (even though she is 100% not a dependant).

We added her as required, sent it back with a letter reiterating that she is NOT coming to Canada and we do not have any access or custody of her.

Well yesterday my husband got the medical check request (which is exciting!) BUT we also received one for his daughter!!!!

1) What's the best way to inform CIC that she really isn't coming to Canada and therefore does not need a medical check lol
2) Will this have any bearing on our application? I am worried that when we clear up the fact that she isn't coming, it will screw up the entire application or something??

Ugh. This is all so scary!! Any advice is awesome!! Thank you guys!
Unfortunately you are stuck here, I am afraid. The rules (IRPA states it as law) state he must identify any children of his, accompanying or not. This also means they must examine those children for admissibility while processing his application. This includes a medical and could include an interview as well.

Failure to disclose would be misrepresentation. Failure to submit to examination would result in longer processing times. If his ex fails to submit his daughter to examination, then she will be forever excluded from family class sponsorship in the future.

The logic is: if there is a material change in circumstance, and she may require to depend on her father or seek entry, that she has been examined. They don't want to process the same people over and over. That would be a waste of resources.

In this case, they know she isn't coming. But she still needs to be examined. So he should try to explain this to his ex. It's a formality and means little to their daughters' situation for now.

Sorry for the bad news. I hope it helps. Best of luck!

BradenG

Dec 1, 2016
July 8th Applicant here as well!

We got our AIP on December 2nd. Anyone know a general timeline before we get our landing interview date?

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
July 6 applicant here. I got DM on December 2nd and my lawyer said I also got the landing interview for January 19 2017. Thanks everyone in this forum. Its very helpful. Can't believe this wait game is over. Wish the rest of you all the best. It will get to you all soon

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if this the timing i am sept 30th, unless there is a fluke, which it has happened for some as i formerly read, it looks like between Jan and Feb 2017 i should receive something too:))

BradenG

Dec 1, 2016
paulschild said:
July 6 applicant here. I got DM on December 2nd and my lawyer said I also got the landing interview for January 19 2017. Thanks everyone in this forum. Its very helpful. Can't believe this wait game is over. Wish the rest of you all the best. It will get to you all soon
Congrats! We applied July 8th 2015, and both got our AIP letters on December 2nd. I hope that our lawyer will get the email for the landing interview this week!

The landing interview is the last step correct?

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
BradenG said:
Congrats! We applied July 8th 2015, and both got our AIP letters on December 2nd. I hope that our lawyer will get the email for the landing interview this week!

The landing interview is the last step correct?
Yh that is the last step. I'm sure you'll get the landing letter or possibly your lawyer has it now and waiting to send it to you on Monday

sumon1301

Jul 18, 2016
Angie0509 said:
same me, still waiting landing interview.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
Unfortunately you are stuck here, I am afraid. The rules (IRPA states it as law) state he must identify any children of his, accompanying or not. This also means they must examine those children for admissibility while processing his application. This includes a medical and could include an interview as well.

Failure to disclose would be misrepresentation. Failure to submit to examination would result in longer processing times. If his ex fails to submit his daughter to examination, then she will be forever excluded from family class sponsorship in the future.

The logic is: if there is a material change in circumstance, and she may require to depend on her father or seek entry, that she has been examined. They don't want to process the same people over and over. That would be a waste of resources.

In this case, they know she isn't coming. But she still needs to be examined. So he should try to explain this to his ex. It's a formality and means little to their daughters' situation for now.

Sorry for the bad news. I hope it helps. Best of luck!
Thank you so much for your help! Sadly, my husband's ex has zero communication with us and I can guarantee she will not submit her daughter for a medical exam. We will ask though. Even in the event that something happens down the road, she wouldn't be relying on her dad/us. But I know that's hard to prove to CIC.

does anywhere know where I can find a number to call and speak to someone on the phone? I've never called for anything.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pinkgeek said:
Thank you so much for your help! Sadly, my husband's ex has zero communication with us and I can guarantee she will not submit her daughter for a medical exam. We will ask though. Even in the event that something happens down the road, she wouldn't be relying on her dad/us. But I know that's hard to prove to CIC.

does anywhere know where I can find a number to call and speak to someone on the phone? I've never called for anything.
Case Specific Enquiry (google that) is the best option. But to call, you can call the call centre 888-242-2100.

You can also engage your MP, to try to convince CIC that there will be no future with his estranged daughter. I would try that first.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi Folks,

Suddenly the status in the sponsor eCAS is reduced, instead of three lines earlier it just shows one like showing that we received your application to sponsor ** on **

Anyone else faced/facing the same issue

Thanks