05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
profiler said:
The sponsor and the PA have to both attend the landing. Bigger problem might be that she and you are supposed to be residing together in Canada (assuming inland application, given the context).

We both live together and share the same address.........this was an inland application am likely to receive my lAnding letter this month am a july appkication....AAnother question is waht kind of questions are these ???

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
shreecharan said:
We both live together and share the same address.........this was an inland application am likely to receive my lAnding letter this month am a july appkication....AAnother question is waht kind of questions are these ???
They can physically come out to look was my point. If they did, and found your partner was not there, it could be a problem.

Questions? Basics to make sure that the material facts in your application are still valid: dependants not mentioned in the application? criminal offences? deportation? etc

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
kapilhere said:
Seems like August 2015 is a forgotten child as well
August...June applicants are still waiting, I haven't had OWP or SA or anything, they just sent me a medical request and later a request for additional proof of cohabitation

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
any update on july 2015 applicants.......it seems so slow.......(my freind is 8th July applicant nothimg since they asked PCC in june....)

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Amarpreetd said:
any update on july 2015 applicants.......it seems so slow.......(my freind is 8th July applicant nothimg since they asked PCC in june....)
Nope. July 7 and nothing.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
km9203 said:
I think this is TERRIBLE. Fraudulent relationships will have easier access to PR :-\
i think if people have enough proof to prove the relationship, that shouldnt be an issue, this is why application takes forever, right. because cic takes their time investigating the sponsor and applicants.

in someway, some sponsor use condition 51 as a threat to their spouse, im sure you can complain that, but isnt it easier if your sponsor wont/couldnt threaten you at all just because you are on a conditional pr.

couple years ago, i know a couple who had this problem. the girl (who"s the sponsor) is always using this just so she could get what she wants from the guy, eventually, the guy got sick of her threatning him everytime they get in to fight, so he decided to look for an employer who's willing to apply him a work permit, and now his paper as an express entry applicant is already in process...

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
OWP issued..: 07-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
profiler said:
ECAS is like the forgotten child at CIC. It gets updated when someone remembers to do it.

Try myCIC. What does it say?
I did not know there are two different status checkers! But infuriatingly enough, I have tried to link my application to myCIC for the last two days now and it keeps coming back with 'no applications found'. And you only get 5 times every 24hrs to attempt to link. I've submitted reports both days saying it won't work with nothing back from them yet. I am using EXACTLY what is on my application so I don't have a clue why it won't link. Does anything go smoothly with CIC?!?!?!

But either way, like I asked in my first post, does Decision Made mean I have a letter coming in the mail? We never got an email or communication from them after the AIP...

Thanks your your help!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
LainaMae said:
I did not know there are two different status checkers! But infuriatingly enough, I have tried to link my application to myCIC for the last two days now and it keeps coming back with 'no applications found'. And you only get 5 times every 24hrs to attempt to link. I've submitted reports both days saying it won't work with nothing back from them yet. I am using EXACTLY what is on my application so I don't have a clue why it won't link. Does anything go smoothly with CIC?!?!?!

But either way, like I asked in my first post, does Decision Made mean I have a letter coming in the mail? We never got an email or communication from them after the AIP...

Thanks your your help!
Usually a DM means you have a letter coming. If they are able to send you email, they will. You can try to call the call centre (if you are in the mood for roulette). They may or may not tell you what the decision was...

Here is another thread that describes linking myCIC to your application: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mycic-link-application-issue-t443957.0.html

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
LainaMae said:

Thanks your your help!
Tips for linking on MyCIC. Leave out your passport info....put a space in for the city of birth and make sure to use 2 for those on application....but add 1 additional for each dependent you have if applicable.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
LainaMae said:

Thanks your your help!
If you have any email from CIC try to enter only the info that is on the confirmation. For example, I received an email when I sun otters additional documents, that email had only my name, date of birth, country of birth and application number. That's ALL I put when I logged into CIC (no passport, no city of birth, I was trying to enter them too but the application wasn't found) as soon as I put only what I said I was able to log in

Erdbeerchen

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-11-2015 -
IELTS Request
OWP issued.: 03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2016 Sponsor Approval: 27-04-2017 AIP 02-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 08-12-2017
LANDED..........
21-03-2018
Amarpreetd said:
same here, still waiting for any sign from cic. We are already prepared for hearing from cic only next year. Good Luck everyone, our time will come.

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Hey good morning folks?Please can anyone tell me if i can apply for ohip after my wife has being approved as eligible to sponsor me and also a decision made letter that has been sent.my wife was approve for eligibility in october and decision made in november now waiting for the landing letter.Can i use both letters to apply for ohip.Please advise.
Thanks

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Good morning everyone
I don't see an option to create an express entry profile in mycic account.
We can't apply for multiple PR applications at the same time?

sumon1301

Jul 18, 2016
Erdbeerchen said:
same here, still waiting for any sign from cic. We are already prepared for hearing from cic only next year. Good Luck everyone, our time will come.
my app 07/17. CIC just update my Medical pass and thats it :(