Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Congrats Brgrcy!

Can you share your country of origin and your timeline?

Thanks! Good luck everyone!

Brgrcy

Jul 5, 2016
January 7th 2016 applicant,

My girlfriend and I applied in January and they received our application on January 7th.
My girlfriend who is sponsoring me received an email saying that they have received our application.
I have received my OWP on April 10th.
I have received an email saying that they have received our application on June 10th.
17th June they requested police certificate.
4th July they requested medical.
5th July my girlfriend received an email says that she has been approved to be my sponsor.
13th July I have received an email saying: It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

This morning my ECAS has been changed to DM and after an hour I got the email for an interview.
This is the timeline I hope it helps

Brgrcy

Jul 5, 2016
I am from Turkey.

I would like to share some details about our application and file.

My girlfriend and I have traveled a lot around the world so:

We have added seventy five photos 75 taken from all different countries with the date and the country written on the back.
We have added three statement letters from family and friends plus two personal letter about our story..
We have added common law marriage certificate approved and signed by a lawyer.
We have added a joint bank account, flight tickets..
Basically we have tried to give as many detail as we could and I think that helped a lot.
What I would like to suggest is do not be afraid of giving too much detail and information.

I am at work right now and I will try to give more information when I have time to write.
Thank you to everyone and good luck

InlandPR2015

Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

I received my AIP letter today saying my application process is complete and the IRCC office will get in touch with me to fix an appointment.
There is one problem though, the travel document number mentioned in the letter is incorrect. (Assuming it could be typo on CIC's behalf as all other details such UCI, Application number, address are right).

The letter explicitly mentions to contact CIC if I have changed my passport, which is not the case. Unsure how to proceed.
Anybody have any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else here ?

Thanks!

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
InlandPR2015 said:
Hi,

I received my AIP letter today saying my application process is complete and the IRCC office will get in touch with me to fix an appointment.
There is one problem though, the travel document number mentioned in the letter is incorrect. (Assuming it could be typo on CIC's behalf as all other details such UCI, Application number, address are right).

The letter explicitly mentions to contact CIC if I have changed my passport, which is not the case. Unsure how to proceed.

Thanks!
Hey, congratulations on getting DM! Out of interest, when in May did CIC get your application?

Regarding your passport I would contact CIC just to be on the safe side, likely a typo but better safe than sorry.

InlandPR2015

Jul 20, 2016
chrismgallen said:
Hey, congratulations on getting DM! Out of interest, when in May did CIC get your application?

Regarding your passport I would contact CIC just to be on the safe side, likely a typo but better safe than sorry.
Thanks! Just hoping the typo will not delay it.
I applied on 5th May 2015.

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
I went to my landing interview yesterday morning at CIC's office. When I got there the officer said she was pretty much just doing data verification--I received an "approval" letter via email in August. There was no suspense or intrigue, just a confirmation of basic facts.

What concerns me is that when I look at the 2015 Inland Spreadsheet I see a lot of folks from May --> August who've gotten nothing, while folks after that have. Processing applications out of sequence seems quite unfair--some, not me of course, could even say 'self-serving'. At any rate, I bet that CIC has been quietly told to knock it off, since the practice provides an unclear picture as to the efficacy of the process and work force at a time when they're certainly trying to improve services.
I'm wondering if anyone else has heard anything about the out-of-sequence processing... (edit: aside from what's already been posted on these forums).

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
And then 'boom' my PR card arrives in the post 5 weeks after my landing interview (the woman said between 4-6 weeks - can't fault her!).

Next post will be in 4 1/2 years - although i've been so addicted to this forum i cant leave it alone!

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
InlandPR2015 said:
Hi,

Thanks!
Oh my gosh! Does this mean May 2015 applicants are starting to hear news? :)

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
gumiibear said:
Oh my gosh! Does this mean May 2015 applicants are starting to hear news? :)
Ha ha my mind went exactly there too, this is finally exciting instead of excruciating!

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
chrismgallen said:
Ha ha my mind went exactly there too, this is finally exciting instead of excruciating!
Haha yes! Finally there is some hope for us! Lol

Apanna

Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We receiver sponsorship approval!! Waiting for full approval now :) do you guys know how long approx it takes?

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Apanna said:
We receiver sponsorship approval!! Waiting for full approval now :) do you guys know how long approx it takes?
Should be quick! Are you May 2015 applcant too?