App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Hitesh_001 said:
HI Experts,

Also please confirm if this is the correct address for sending paper OWP application

Send your application to:
Citizenship and Immigration - Work Permit
CPC-Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue, Unit 202
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6
Yup, same boat here, Unit 202 is for extensions so that's where I'll send it. Did you send the Statutory Declaration as well or are you guys married?

GlenL

Oct 16, 2015
pinkbug said:
First of all Congratulations on your pregnancy..
I am on my 33rd weeks of pregnancy when I received my medical request,as we didn't do upfront as well.
I ask my OB if it is safe to do a chest x-ray for my application and she said "yes" provided that they will shield my tummy
when they do my x-ray. Or you can do the rest of the medical and your x-ray will be done once the baby is born.
As far as I understood when I researched this previously, it is true you do not need to do x-ray while pregnant, and CIC will keep your medical file open, however, they will not proceed with your application until you do the x-ray (after the baby is born). I believe both your applications are on hold for now.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hi one of my friend got a mail yesterday saying that they need his Indian PCC and finger prints to make decision. He received his SA last week n in the letter its written very clearly that they received all the docs n his file was in Calgary now the letter came from Vancouver. Can anyone say that is he at his final stage for PR? He is 2014 Dec apllicant

jasmine kaur-22

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Got my landing interview today... ;D
Feb 2015 applicant
Finally wait is over... :eek:

Just want to know how much time it take to get PR card ???

Really want to thank all the senior members.
Wish u all speedy processing... :)

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Hitesh_001 said:
Hi 3september2013,

We are married. Do you how much fees for work permit extension.

Thanks
It's the $155.00 for the work permit plus $100.00 for the open work permit holder so $255.00 total.

Meganes

Aug 6, 2015
Hi guys,

I am May 2015 applicant and since the second AOR, I have received nothing from CIC. I heard that some of you have received additional document request. ECAS still says application received for me and in process for the sponsor. Does anyone have the same experience?

Thanks

pinkbug

Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate 06-07-2016 PCC submitted: 02-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Interview........
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
06-09-2016
March 2015 applicant.
Received AIP today. We just need to pay RPRF is it the $490? Still no update on ECAS
anybody knows how long DM gonna take?
Finally getting there.17 months of waiting.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Hello

I need assistance on one question. I am in process of applying for spouse. I came to Canada in 2013 and I attended program from new comer settlement organization. That program was funded by government as grant. Everyone received money during that program and I got paid 850/month for 3 month. On my 2013 tax return it shows as line no 145 as a social assistance payment. Currently I am working full-time with good job and bank balance. I never got any assistance from government except EI for 1.5 month. Does my 2013 situation make me ineligible to sponsor my spouse? Please help me on it.

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
you can sponsor

Rjorsainvil

Aug 13, 2016
zhuerma said:
I check the spreadsheet almost everyday.
Apparently some of the October & November applications have got stucked, no AOR, no OWP.

I've called the agent last week but was told they still working on September apps :eek: so nothing they can tell me.
I know there are a lot of December & Janurary cases got their AOR and OWP, but saying this wouldn't help any.
We got stucked, we got bad luck, that's it!

Another positive hint is, I've submitted a case specific enquiry, on Feb 25, to CIC regarding my insufficient payment on OWP. I got an email from Mississauga just this Monday, asking for my receipt information to locate my case (both receipts for PR & OWP), I've replied them right away and I'd consider this a sign that they're opening my files.

I'm Nov 16 case btw.

Hi Zhuerma,

I'm in the same predicament as you. Sent our application in on Nov 3rd 2015 ( tracking and signature received Nov 4th 2015). We called CIC Aug 10th (2016) and they stated it was reviewed and re-sent to us Nov 14th. We actually haven't received anything at all, which leads me to believe they lost it and are blaming Canada Post. We've called about 5 to7 times before Aug 10th and they advised they weren't up to November as of yet. I've noticed we are not the only one this has happened to. Now we have to complete a new application as they stated they are not responsible. What a disaster!

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
Rjorsainvil said:
Hi Zhuerma,

I'm in the same predicament as you. Sent our application in on Nov 3rd 2015 ( tracking and signature received Nov 4th 2015). We called CIC Aug 10th (2016) and they stated it was reviewed and re-sent to us Nov 14th. We actually haven't received anything at all, which leads me to believe they lost it and are blaming Canada Post. We've called about 5 to7 times before Aug 10th and they advised they weren't up November as of yet. I've noticed we are not the only one this has happened to. No we have to complete a new application as they stated they are not responsible. What a disaster!
We were November 2015 applicants as well and never received AOR or OWP after 4 months and were told by the call centre that our application was likely lost. So we contacted our MP and they sorted things for us - our application wasn't missing after all. My husband landed over a month ago. Might not hurt to contact your MP?

Rjorsainvil

Aug 13, 2016
Hi All,

Just joined this forum today and I must say this is great insight and wished I was aware of this useful information before applying for my inland PR.
I've read several post in which most applicants that sent there application end of Oct/Nov haven't received a response yet. I'm pretty much in the same predicament, however CIC stated they sent us the application back two weeks after receiving it and 9 months later still nothing. Here are teh details:
Sent our application on Nov 3rd 2015 ( tracking and signature received Nov 4th 2015). We called CIC Aug 10th (2016) and they advised it was reviewed and re-sent to us Nov 14th. We actually haven't received anything at all, which leads me to believe they lost it and are blaming Canada Post. We've called about 5 to7 times before Aug 10th and they advised they weren't reviewing November apps as of yet. I've noticed we are not the only one this has happened to. Now we have to complete a new application as they stated they are not responsible. What a disaster! By the way if they receive it, don't they send an email of some sort even if it's incomplete?
We contacted our PM and I just don't feel like she's doing enough. Has anyone brought this to the attention of the press? How is it that they are not accountable for anything?

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
has anyone received such msg from CIC?

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: xxxxxxxxx. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

I checked my account i had linked previously and there's nothing...I will call them tomorrow, but I wonder if this is a glitch in the automatic email notification system...