AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
shreecharan said:
MEMBERS PLS HELP ME HERE ::

I got an okay from CIC to have my MEDS done by my family doctor....First they have been so confused...All the labwork done,physical examination by the Dr. completed including chest xray except there is another part o the form that the radiologist didnt sign so the document was fax to him to sign..

Am running late,cause i was given upto August 8....

How do upload the PDF copy of the results that i already have..??

What address do i send the medical report to ??i hear its going to missisauga..

There is this online tool that i hear pple talk about i dont know exactly
i called the call centre some lady said that there wont be a problem provided i can prove that i did everything on time...I CANT TRUST THIS THOUGH..
The online tool you are hearing about is Case Specific Enquiry (IRCC Webform). This is where you want to upload the form you received. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx So CIC said you could use your family doctor? I haven't heard of this. Generally you have to select an authorized physician from the panel: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
GlenL said:
Yes, conditional
Hi guys! My landing interview is on 4th August. Can anyone tell me what kind of question they ask to sponsor and the sponsored person? And how long does it take for landing interview?
Thank you :)

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
binnie said:
Hi guys! My landing interview is on 4th August. Can anyone tell me what kind of question they ask to sponsor and the sponsored person? And how long does it take for landing interview?
Thank you :)
Our interview took no more than 20 minutes.

As sponsor they asked me a few questions related to understanding the undertaking and what that means in relation to financial responsibility for my husband (i.e. welfare, etc) and as well explained the 2 year conditional piece. And then asked if I still wanted to sponsor.

Asked my husband what he has been doing in Canada, if he likes it, why we had two wedding ceremonies and a few other small questions. Then asked the few questions about criminal record, divorced, etc. They explained PR and the requirements to maintain status, as well PR card and when to expect it.

We were both anxious, but really nothing to worry about! I think a lot of people have even shorter interviews than we did.

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
lauralee15 said:

As sponsor they asked me a few questions related to understanding the undertaking and what that means in relation to financial responsibility for my husband (i.e. welfare, etc) and as well explained the 2 year conditional piece. And then asked if I still wanted to sponsor.

Asked my husband what he has been doing in Canada, if he likes it, why we had two wedding ceremonies and a few other small questions. Then asked the few questions about criminal record, divorced, etc. They explained PR and the requirements to maintain status, as well PR card and when to expect it.

We were both anxious, but really nothing to worry about! I think a lot of people have even shorter interviews than we did.
Hi Laura, congrats and thank you for sharing the information with us. I am having my interview on Wednesday and I am super nervous...I understand that my spouse (sponsor) needs to bring government issued photo ID. Does driver's license work and BC ID card work? What did you bring? Thanks

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
Daisyli122 said:
Hi Laura, congrats and thank you for sharing the information with us. I am having my interview on Wednesday and I am super nervous...I understand that my spouse (sponsor) needs to bring government issued photo ID. Does driver's license work and BC ID card work? What did you bring? Thanks
We took both his passport and PEI Driver's License, but they only asked to see his passport.

As sponsor, they only looked at my passport, but I also had my birth certificate and Driver's License.

Daisyli122

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
lauralee15 said:
We took both his passport and PEI Driver's License, but they only asked to see his passport.

As sponsor, they only looked at my passport, but I also had my birth certificate and Driver's License.
thanks laura.
My partner went back to China for a month in May alone for medical reasons(I didn't go as I was not advised to leave Canada ), don't know whether that will have negative impact on my app...is there anybody who has completed their interview and only provided driver's license?
Will my partner's absence for 28 days be an issue? Thank u!

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
lauralee15 said:

Hi Laura
on the landing appointment did you file a "goods to follow form" B4 I think ? did they stamp the form?
thanks!

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
lauralee15 said:

20 minutes? That's a lot of time! I thought it'll be 5 minute!but thanks to God, it's just a landing interview :)

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lauralee15 said:

hello,

i just wanna ask , we apply a pr application last year under common law, and by then, we already have a child, if i ever get granted, would it still be under conditional status? thank you!

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moanie said:
Hi Angie, from what I read it is best to do it upfront as it keeps things moving. I posted all the instructions for an upfront medical on page 308 for another person. I am at 15 months, it does a take a long time. But I was told that someone at CIC has to review the medical results once they are sent in and that takes time so best to give them all the information that you can. Your medical results are only good for a year but I would say you are safe to do it at this point. (we did it around the 13 month mark as well)
hi ,
i am doing my medical this month and its been 9 months since we submitted our application. CIC already requested for police clearance so im thinking while waiting for it to be mailed here, i'd do my medical so i could save sometime.. is it ideal? or should i wait longer? thank you!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
june1990 said:
hi ,
i am doing my medical this month and its been 9 months since we submitted our application. CIC already requested for police clearance so im thinking while waiting for it to be mailed here, i'd do my medical so i could save sometime.. is it ideal? or should i wait longer? thank you!
Yes I'd do your medical now. If you wait until they request it, you'll have more delay. One of CIC's recent bulletin's stated apps that had everything would be processed quicker. It's still considered upfront if you do it before they request.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
Yes I'd do your medical now. If you wait until they request it, you'll have more delay. One of CIC's recent bulletin's stated apps that had everything would be processed quicker. It's still considered upfront if you do it before they request.
thank you!!!
normally after they receive the medical result and everything is okay, what else they'd ask for? just so I could prepare them just in case :)

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
june1990 said:
thank you!!!
normally after they receive the medical result and everything is okay, what else they'd ask for? just so I could prepare them just in case :)
Anything beyond the usual medical and police check...it's hard to say. Depends if they want any more info.