+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
chrismgallen said:
When it asks you for number of people on the application, try including yourself AND your sponsor - some people, myself included, found that helped.
Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver :) I was going crazy!

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
Daisyli122 said:
Hi everybody,

I have just got my AIP today..not sure what it means(no SA)
how long do I have to wait until DM?
nothing is being requested at this point...ECAS shows Medical received just recently

I am a Oct 13, 2015 applicant...

thanks...
Hi,

Same here. My husband got his AIP today and after couple of trial i was able to link the application to the account and here's what it says:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Ecas says Medical results received. So i am hoping we get our DM soon. Did you link your application?

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
You need to send them the actual physical copy of the police certificates. The USA certificate is watermarked and has security features which do not necessarily reproduce in an electronic submission.
I would send the physical copies as soon as possible.

trojan00 said:
Hello,

I am June 2015 applicant and I got letter from cic that I will need to sent them police record check from my country and USA.
In USA I was less then 6 mounts and I already sent them police certificate from my Country. They probably lost it. I explain them situation and sent old police certificate from USA 2011 and 2014 from my country now via online form. (Forgot to copy new police certificate from my country when i sent application)
From 2012 I am in Canada and waiting so we can visit my country and go for honeymoon.
should I start with new process to get my country police certificate and USA or wait for their response first? thanks for any advice!

PFC1986

Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys sooo my wife got her PR alreasy...came in very quick! We did the inland application..

Her stages...

July 3/2015 entered country as a visitor
Sept 17/2015 sent her application
Mar 21/2016 medical done
Mar 24/2016 medical received
June 20/2016 interview scheduled
July 14th/2016 ..interview was done got her PR..

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
malikhashmi said:
Do we have to input the passport number and details?
Yes, You can choose from file number,UCI number,last name etc to link but passport number, issue date, expire date, nationality, birth city, are mandatory to input.

GlenL

Oct 16, 2015
My wife landed today! Very exciting day for us!

Our interview was not unlike any others. We had a very nice and polite officer ask us a number of the usual questions others have noted here (have you been convicted of a crime, denied entry into Canada, etc..). I am very thankful to this group, as it prepared me for the next question "Have you ever declared bankruptcy" I have, so I said yes. She asked if I had my discharge documents, and I did, because I knew this may come up. She asked if it was noted on the application. I said no, (there was no specific question about it, the only question in the application is "are you a current, undischarged bankrupt" and my answer was, correctly, "no") She took a photocopy, and commented she was glad I had it, because she had to turn someone else away due to not having the document earlier today. She then questioned me about my job, if I was on any sort of social welfare, etc.. It seems she was verifying I could support my spouse as a sponsor. Other then those extra questions, it was fast and simple, and complete!

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
GlenL said:

Our interview was not unlike any others. We had a very nice and polite officer ask us a number of the usual questions others have noted here (have you been convicted of a crime, denied entry into Canada, etc..). I am very thankful to this group, as it prepared me for the next question "Have you ever declared bankruptcy" I have, so I said yes. She asked if I had my discharge documents, and I did, because I knew this may come up. She asked if it was noted on the application. I said no, (there was no specific question about it, the only question in the application is "are you a current, undischarged bankrupt" and my answer was, correctly, "no") She took a photocopy, and commented she was glad I had it, because she had to turn someone else away due to not having the document earlier today. She then questioned me about my job, if I was on any sort of social welfare, etc.. It seems she was verifying I could support my spouse as a sponsor. Other then those extra questions, it was fast and simple, and complete!

congrats!!!!!!

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
GlenL said:

Congratulations!!! :)

Jambs

Jan 6, 2016
Winnipeg MB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2016 / OWP 23-02-2016 / SA 01-06-2016 / DM 14-07-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Landed today 7/28.. it took only 5 mins to complete the interview and document signing. 2 questions were asked if i have been convicted and do i have children not declared in my application. I thank this forum for helping us alot :)

Kindly update my record!!!!

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
Jambs said:
Landed today 7/28.. it took only 5 mins to complete the interview and document signing. 2 questions were asked if i have been convicted and do i have children not declared in my application. I thank this forum for helping us alot :)

Fantastic!
congrats

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Jambs said:

Congratulations

GlenL

Oct 16, 2015
I forgot to mention, on the 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident' document we received today, it did note "Special Program: SIR". I did also recieve my GCMS notes on June 14, and in there was no mention at all of SIR.

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
GlenL said:
I forgot to mention, on the 'Confirmation of Permanent Resident' document we received today, it did note "Special Program: SIR". I did also recieve my GCMS notes on June 14, and in there was no mention at all of SIR.
I found this ,just scroll down to '9' .
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp

The special program code below has been created to track SCLPC applications processed during the in-Canada spousal inventory reduction exercise.

Special program code: SIR