+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
InlandPR2015 said:
Hi,

I am Inland May 2015 Applicant and have not received any communication after my Second AOR. And I see a lot of applicants of later dates receiving SA and DM. Is anybody else in a similar situation? Or is anybody aware of what is going on?

Help!!
We're all in same boat. Especially if your case is being handled by CPC Vegreville

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
paulschild said:
We're all in same boat. Especially if your case is being handled by CPC Vegreville
My AOR says my office is Mississauga. Will it have changed?

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
km9203 said:
My AOR says my office is Mississauga. Will it have changed?

Mines too. Im 2015 july and got 2AOR one to my husband - oct2015 and one to me -feb 2015
And both are from CPC-M. I dont know it would actually matter where they proccess my apps but just hoping to hear something from them soon.

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
My AOR says Mississauga too

GlenL

Oct 16, 2015
We did receive the landing appointment letter today, appointment was for July 26. Did some back and forth emailing with a very polite officer at the Calgary office, and successfully changed the appointment to July 28, 10AM. So, landing then! Hooray!

GlenL said:
Very excited to have received DM today! Now awaiting appointment from the Calgary office! How long have others waited between DM and appointment email from Calgary office?

What shall I bring to the appointment, and what to expect at the appointment?

Someone noted a question to the sponsor was "Have you ever declared bankruptcy" My answer will be yes, however discharged 3 years ago. I do qualify as a sponsor, as I was discharged from bankruptcy 3 years ago, just curious why they would ask that question.. hopefully they just don't and I have no need to stress.

Application Received: November 2, 2015
OWP: February 23, 2016
AOR: April 21, 2016
SA/AIP: June 3, 2016
Medical: Completed June 7, 2016 (was not requested, so I suppose it can be considered 'up-front') ECAS updated to show medical June 19, 2016
DM: July 19, 2016

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

I did not get the AIP yet and would like to apply for work permit extension. I know I can only apply through paper application if I dont have AIP.

Can anyone please provide the link where I can find the forms. Also, do I need to send the application to Mississauga or Vegreville?

Thanks

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I am wondering how long people waited after they sent in their Police Certificate to get their next correspondence? Or if robertofreire is reading this, did you send yours in and did you get anything else back as we seem to be on the same timeline. We have already sent in the medical and have confirmation that it is attached to the file. Thank you

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Pacino12 said:
I sent requested documents to CIC 2 weeks ago. How long does it take on average until one gets DM email?
Thanks !
. Hi, I sent my police certificate last June 27 so that's 3 weeks ago, I haven't heard anything

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
moanie said:
I am wondering how long people waited after they sent in their Police Certificate to get their next correspondence? Or if robertofreire is reading this, did you send yours in and did you get anything else back as we seem to be on the same timeline. We have already sent in the medical and have confirmation that it is attached to the file. Thank you
I have sent my PCC a week ago I haven't heard from them n I called to confirm they didn't give me any update

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Nov 2015 inland spousal application here, it's been more than a month already after I receive my medical request , June 2 when I received my medical request I did my medical June 8, til now I haven't receive the medical request for my kids, is it normal? Is there anyone there same situation as mine?

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
prettyAKO said:
. Hi, I sent my police certificate last June 27 so that's 3 weeks ago, I haven't heard anything
Oh! I have received a correspondence stating they have received the documents and that they have been attached to my file.

I am just wondering how long it took people who sent additional documents, to receive DM ?

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
Pacino12 said:
Oh! I have received a correspondence stating they have received the documents and that they have been attached to my file.

I am just wondering how long it took people who sent additional documents, to receive DM ???
Hi Pacino,

They requested additional documents on June 7th and we sent it via Case Specific Inquiry on the very next day June 8th. Its been more than a month now still waiting for some progress. Although after 3 weeks they did email us saying they received the documents. Hoping to hear something soon.