+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

GlenL

Oct 16, 2015
makcurly said:
hi everyone,

I did upfront medical today. I got SA and AIP approval this July. but i did not receive medical request. My question is where do i have to send the receipt of e-medical? and do i have to write anything on it? any explanation that i did upfront medical??? Please help..
I sent a case specific inquiry, and included scan of the E-medical form the doctor provided. In the body of the form, I noted all the unique numbers, etc.. as well. It worked for me, as we have just received DM today.

makcurly

Apr 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-07-2016
GlenL said:
I sent a case specific inquiry, and included scan of the E-medical form the doctor provided. In the body of the form, I noted all the unique numbers, etc.. as well. It worked for me, as we have just received DM today.
well thank you so much.. :)
and i think you should go and party.. ;D

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi everyone.

So I am 2015 July applicant and received 1st AOR in October 2015 to my husband(sponsor)'s email, and second one was sent in Feb 2016 to my email.
Both emails say that it is from CPC-M. but by reading recent posts here, I have noticed that applications from early 2015 have moved to CPC-V and that is the reason its being skipped or delayed.
Does anyone know when they moved the apps to CPC-V? I'm just curios since I don't hear anything from CIC while later apps are getting SA,AIP or even DM...

Thanks in advance!

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Yun8123 said:
Hi everyone.

So I am 2015 July applicant and received 1st AOR in October 2015 to my husband(sponsor)'s email, and second one was sent in Feb 2016 to my email.
Both emails say that it is from CPC-M. but by reading recent posts here, I have noticed that applications from early 2015 have moved to CPC-V and that is the reason its being skipped or delayed.
Does anyone know when they moved the apps to CPC-V? I'm just curios since I don't hear anything from CIC while later apps are getting SA,AIP or even DM...

Thanks in advance!
Nobody knows, here is a forum where people discuss possibilities only....

andydandy

Aug 4, 2015
they responded with an appointment letter the day after the dm and the appointment was for 2 weeks later.
the appointment letter tells you what to bring. passport, current visa in ur passport that shows your status (student visa in our case), your sponsor needs to attend the appointment and you need 2 photos for the pr card. oh, and also proof you paid the right to pr fee.
congrats

GlenL said:
Very excited to have received DM today! Now awaiting appointment from the Calgary office! How long have others waited between DM and appointment email from Calgary office?

What shall I bring to the appointment, and what to expect at the appointment?

Someone noted a question to the sponsor was "Have you ever declared bankruptcy" My answer will be yes, however discharged 3 years ago. I do qualify as a sponsor, as I was discharged from bankruptcy 3 years ago, just curious why they would ask that question.. hopefully they just don't and I have no need to stress.

Application Received: November 2, 2015
OWP: February 23, 2016
AOR: April 21, 2016
SA/AIP: June 3, 2016
Medical: Completed June 7, 2016 (was not requested, so I suppose it can be considered 'up-front') ECAS updated to show medical June 19, 2016
DM: July 19, 2016

Fly2016Canada

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016 Fingerprints requested
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront, again redone on 30-05-2016
Interview........
05-08-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
life_life said:
Thank you for your reply.
Can you tell me address of the fingerprinting agency where you went to ? What did you tell them ? The agency where I got fingerprint done did not know how to handle documents CIC gave to me in order to the result directly being sent to CIC. I am sure my background is clean and I have never involved to any problem with police in countries where I used to live ( I even never talked to them). If I don't hear DM this week, I guess I have to wait for more many months but don't know why. Fingerprint is the only CIC request on AIP they sent to me. I did medical exam up-front. By the time CIC sent AIP to me, it was 20 day expiry but CIC does not ask me to redo medical exam.
Hi there,

We approached World Forensics Fingerprinting agency, their contact info below:
----------------------------------------
Mississauga Location
Worldwide Forensic Services Inc.
1090 Dundas Street East, Suite 104
Mississauga, ON L4Y 2B8 Canada
Phone : (416) 298-7589
Fax : (416) 546-7773
----------------------------------------

We handed over to them the letter from CIC regarding Fingerprinting procedure, in the last page there are contact & address details as to where the fingerprinting results should be sent.
Also CIC specifically mentioned the officers name Attention: Officer AZP/M – Inland SCLPC in the letter.

The agency provided a form and asked us to fill in those details, that is all we did. They informed us that the results will be delivered to CIC within 2 weeks/10 business days. I believe it was delivered on time, as we got our DM on 14th July.

Inlander2015

Jul 16, 2016
HI 2015 Inland Applicants,

Me (applicant) and my husband (sponsor) applied for spousal sponsorship inland last year in May 2015. I was on my study permit back than, after graduation I applied for my PGWP but due to my passport expiry it was only issued for 6 months. I renewed my passport and applied for PGWP extension in January 2016 but due to insufficient fee ($100 for open work permit) whole application was return to me in April 2016. Due to that I lost my legal status and CIC sent me a letter stating to pay insufficient fee along with restoration fee. So I reapplied with all the fees in April again, but have not heard back from them yet. Since I applied on paper base application initially therefore CIC agent at call centre told me that I can't send online application when re-sending with restoration, I had no choice but to take a long procedure route...

I wanted to study further and applied for Masters program and fortunately got accepted for Fall 2016. Now I have a problem since I have not yet received my PGWP extension or Status Restoration yet so I don't have a legal status in Canada and therefore can't apply for Study permit... Just this past week I received an email from CIC regarding my AIP and now waiting for DM but I'm assuming I still can't apply for study permit or do anything about it to expedite the process... If I won't be able to apply for study permit within a week or so then I won't be able to go back to School to do my Masters in Sept 2015... I feel so much frustration and stress being in this limbo not able to work and now not able to study.... :( I have read about Flag-polling at border to expedite the process as well but I'm not sure if that will apply to my situation...

Any inputs will be appreciated, also please find my timeline below:

Application Filed: May 12, 2015
First AOR: July 21, 2015
Second AOR: Feb 4, 2016
SA: July 5, 2016
AIP: July 13, 2016
DM: waiting...
PCC: sent with app
Medical: Upfront June 27th, 2016

Regards!

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC already requested for my Singapore clearance and its already been processed. What should we expect next? Also, we are both wondering how does the interview goes once we get the decision done? Thank you!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlander2015 said:
HI 2015 Inland Applicants,

Me (applicant) and my husband (sponsor) applied for spousal sponsorship inland last year in May 2015. I was on my study permit back than, after graduation I applied for my PGWP but due to my passport expiry it was only issued for 6 months. I renewed my passport and applied for PGWP extension in January 2016 but due to insufficient fee ($100 for open work permit) whole application was return to me in April 2016. Due to that I lost my legal status and CIC sent me a letter stating to pay insufficient fee along with restoration fee. So I reapplied with all the fees in April again, but have not heard back from them yet. Since I applied on paper base application initially therefore CIC agent at call centre told me that I can't send online application when re-sending with restoration, I had no choice but to take a long procedure route...

I wanted to study further and applied for Masters program and fortunately got accepted for Fall 2016. Now I have a problem since I have not yet received my PGWP extension or Status Restoration yet so I don't have a legal status in Canada and therefore can't apply for Study permit... Just this past week I received an email from CIC regarding my AIP and now waiting for DM but I'm assuming I still can't apply for study permit or do anything about it to expedite the process... If I won't be able to apply for study permit within a week or so then I won't be able to go back to School to do my Masters in Sept 2015... I feel so much frustration and stress being in this limbo not able to work and now not able to study.... :( I have read about Flag-polling at border to expedite the process as well but I'm not sure if that will apply to my situation...

Any inputs will be appreciated, also please find my timeline below:

Application Filed: May 12, 2015
First AOR: July 21, 2015
Second AOR: Feb 4, 2016
SA: July 5, 2016
AIP: July 13, 2016
DM: waiting...
PCC: sent with app
Medical: Upfront June 27th, 2016

Regards!
I may be mistaken (because it's late and I'm sleepy), but I believe that with AIP you are now officially eligible to apply for an OWP or a Study Permit.

Flag polling is not an option for an Inland applicant, unless you're referring to simply leaving and returning, in the hopes that you are allowed to re-enter...which is not suggested for an Inland applicant.

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
Fly2016Canada said:
We handed over to them the letter from CIC regarding Fingerprinting procedure, in the last page there are contact & address details as to where the fingerprinting results should be sent.
Also CIC specifically mentioned the officers name Attention: Officer AZP/M – Inland SCLPC in the letter.

The agency provided a form and asked us to fill in those details, that is all we did. They informed us that the results will be delivered to CIC within 2 weeks/10 business days. I believe it was delivered on time, as we got our DM on 14th July.
Thank you so much!
I also received letters like yours. Who did issue DM to you? Is that officer AZP/M or another officer ?

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
I did the e-medical (upfront) on Saturday, 07/16/2016. However, I do not know where to check the receipt of the e-medical by CIC. Could anybody please guide me?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
erable_rouge said:
I did the e-medical (upfront) on Saturday, 07/16/2016. However, I do not know where to check the receipt of the e-medical by CIC. Could anybody please guide me?
You should start a separate thread as this one is for Inland 2015 applicant progress so your question might get missed!

Inlander2015

Jul 16, 2016
Ponga said:
I may be mistaken (because it's late and I'm sleepy), but I believe that with AIP you are now officially eligible to apply for an OWP or a Study Permit.

Flag polling is not an option for an Inland applicant, unless you're referring to simply leaving and returning, in the hopes that you are allowed to re-enter...which is not suggested for an Inland applicant.
Thank Ponga you have been great help for everyone here. When I sign into my CIC account to start my study permit application, it asks to enter a reference code or determine eligibility and after few basic questions asks about expiration of current status (already expired) so it doesn't actually let me start and tells me that you don't have any legal status in Canada and should leave... :(

Also i found this information on CIC website...

Has an approval in principle been granted?
When processing applications for temporary resident visas for foreign nationals with an application for permanent residence in Canada in progress, take into consideration whether approval in principle (first-stage approval) has been granted. It is consistent with IRPA, and in the best interests of both CIC and the applicant, to facilitate the re-entry of these applicants as temporary residents in order to continue processing their application for permanent residence from within Canada.
Note: Officers should note that issuing a temporary resident visa to facilitate return will permit these applicants to be granted permanent residence from within Canada. A temporary resident permit will not.
Who is inadmissible?
All in-Canada class applicants, except those in the spouse and common-law partner in Canada class (IP 8) and the permit holder class, must not be inadmissible at the time of their PR application. Therefore, if these TRV applicants return to Canada on temporary resident permits (TRP), they are, by definition, inadmissible and their applications for permanent residence from within Canada will be refused under R72(1)(e)(i), regardless of how close to finalization the application is at the CPC-Vegreville or at an inland CIC office. In-Canada officers have no option but to refuse these applications.

The critical determination that must be made by the visa officer when deciding whether to issue a TRV must be whether R179 is met. In making this determination for persons with pending in-Canada applications that have been accepted but not finalized, particularly with respect to R179(b), keep in mind the dual intent provisions of A22(2) and be guided by the procedures below. For additional information on processing the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, refer to IP 8, Appendix H.

Types of applicants
Live-in caregiver or spouse or common-law partner in Canada cases

Visa officers should verify by checking FOSS/CAIPS/GCMS whether or not approval in principle (AIP—first stage "approval in principle") has been granted on the in-Canada application.

If AIP has been granted (that is, the applicant meets the requirements of the class but is awaiting screening on admissibility), and:

there are no serious admissibility or eligibility concerns;
there is no reason to think the applicant is likely to fall out of status during the finalization of their application for PR within Canada; and
it appears likely that the applicant will become a permanent resident during their authorized stay in Canada (including any extensions) and would not stay in Canada illegally [i.e., meets R179(b)];
then, if satisfied of the above, the visa officer should issue a TRV.

If AIP status is unclear or there are negative indicators concerning the current in-Canada PR application, it is recommended that the visa office contact the in-Canada office responsible (i.e., CPC-Vegreville or a CIC inland office) for clarification of the case status before making a decision on the TRV application.

If AIP has not been granted, it is also recommended that the visa office contact the in-Canada office responsible (i.e., CPC-V or a CIC inland office) for any information that might be relevant to the application at hand via e-mail using the CPC-Vegreville-Enquiries mailbox to communicate with the CPC-V.

Fly2016Canada

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016 Fingerprints requested
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront, again redone on 30-05-2016
Interview........
05-08-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
life_life said:
Thank you so much!
I also received letters like yours. Who did issue DM to you? Is that officer AZP/M or another officer ?
It was Officer JMG.

InlandPR2015

Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

I am Inland May 2015 Applicant and have not received any communication after my Second AOR. And I see a lot of applicants of later dates receiving SA and DM. Is anybody else in a similar situation? Or is anybody aware of what is going on?

Help!!