App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
May 2015 applicant here. I'm shocked to see that 2016 applicants are receiving SA and AIP before March-Aug 2015 applicants... it's not fair at all. I called CIC last week and the lady on the line informed me that I should be getting SA by September this year, so fingers crossed! It's been such a long wait and I'm feeling discouraged.

agentdi25

May 4, 2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
I am a December applicant I usually call then at 7_ 8 am I thing that's the best time to reach them.. Can I know what r u waiting for I got AOR n they asked for updated PCC n I have submitted that....
Hi,
CIC received my application on December 15 and got AOR On January 21. I got owp March 31. ECAS shows that medical received. second AOR June 10. I sent PPC and medical upfront.
I thought to call them and see if I can get any updates on application. I know there are a lot of people who sent application much earlier. But, just want to know if there are any updates.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
CIC just quoted the timeframe as per their website i.e. 16 months which would be September in your case. Much help that was!

gumiibear said:
May 2015 applicant here. I'm shocked to see that 2016 applicants are receiving SA and AIP before March-Aug 2015 applicants... it's not fair at all. I called CIC last week and the lady on the line informed me that I should be getting SA by September this year, so fingers crossed! It's been such a long wait and I'm feeling discouraged.

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Sigh! You're absolutely right.. I guess calling CIC wasn't much help at all. All this waiting is driving me nuts.

agentdi25

May 4, 2016
jims_89 said:
I have called them in the morning at 8am and most of the time it went through.
Thank you :)

Does anyone has information on the 34k applications that were selected for expedited processing?
December applicants any updates?

Hope we all get it sooner! :)

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
gumiibear said:
Sigh! You're absolutely right.. I guess calling CIC wasn't much help at all. All this waiting is driving me nuts.
Me too. It is infuriating.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
agentdi25 said:
Hi,
CIC received my application on December 15 and got AOR On January 21. I got owp March 31. ECAS shows that medical received. second AOR June 10. I sent PPC and medical upfront.
I thought to call them and see if I can get any updates on application. I know there are a lot of people who sent application much earlier. But, just want to know if there are any updates.
My application was received on Dec 9 submitted all medical, PCC n all along with the application got AOR but it never showed that my medical is received I have no idea if they r gona ask me for medical again but recently they asked me the PCC again n its sent just waiting for AIP so at least I can get OWP

Lons

May 15, 2016
Hello everyone! I landed today at CIC Etobicoke! I'll include my timeline below. The landing experience was very relaxed and almost fun? I was nervous so I was especially giddy, the two agents I met with were super friendly and relaxed as well. They ask some formality questions, but they were congratulating me before I even answered them.

I submitted my application November 18, 2015. Received SA & DM on June 15 and landed today, July 18. I wish everyone waiting a smooth and speedy process! I've also submitted inquiries about why March - August 2015 applications have been skipped via the suggestion/comments box on the CIC website, I can't imagine how discouraging those experiences must be!

makcurly

Apr 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-07-2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
My application was received on Dec 9 submitted all medical, PCC n all along with the application got AOR but it never showed that my medical is received I have no idea if they r gona ask me for medical again but recently they asked me the PCC again n its sent just waiting for AIP so at least I can get OWP
Hi Robin,
I got my AIP on July, 13 but i still dint receive owp. i paid my fees of owp and applied for restoration as a visitor in November since i lost my status. i called cic and they said they dont know anything. they just put inquiry not on my application.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
makcurly said:
Hi Robin,
I got my AIP on July, 13 but i still dint receive owp. i paid my fees of owp and applied for restoration as a visitor in November since i lost my status. i called cic and they said they dont know anything. they just put inquiry not on my application.
Since u received AIP ur qualified for OWP so u can enquire for that....

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi im july 2015 applicant. Still nothing.
I knew that call centre wouldnt be helpful to get some info but i gave it try but no luck:-( i called and asked whether is there any contacts ive been missing and my medical has been expired so should i do it again. The agent wouldnt look up my case since its not been 16monts yet but i asked her to look up and she kindly looked up. And She said nothings been updated just wait for thier contact. Its so not fair that early 2015 are not getting anything.
Hopefully we all get something soon

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Good luck! Is it true that people get sponsorship approval and approval of the applicant at around the same time?

Yun8123 said:
Hi im july 2015 applicant. Still nothing.
I knew that call centre wouldnt be helpful to get some info but i gave it try but no luck:-( i called and asked whether is there any contacts ive been missing and my medical has been expired so should i do it again. The agent wouldnt look up my case since its not been 16monts yet but i asked her to look up and she kindly looked up. And She said nothings been updated just wait for thier contact. Its so not fair that early 2015 are not getting anything.
Hopefully we all get something soon

majordoxa

Jul 18, 2016
Hi there,
I have a question about applying outland even if my husband is in Canada. My husband is coming over on a student visa but we'd like to expedite the PR application process to save on having to pay for international student fees. Can he apply outland from within Canada and not have to fly back to England for paper work?

Also would he have to have an interview if he applied outland?

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
majordoxa said:
Hi there,
I have a question about applying outland even if my husband is in Canada. My husband is coming over on a student visa but we'd like to expedite the PR application process to save on having to pay for international student fees. Can he apply outland from within Canada and not have to fly back to England for paper work?

Also would he have to have an interview if he applied outland?
Outland isn't (much) faster than inland anymore (the processing them posted by CIC is not very accurate), I suggest you take a look of the inland & Outland spreadsheets before you apply either one

All you questions are answered in the application help file on page 1 of this thread, you should read that too