+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Just wondering when about I should receive an email from cic since i sent my additional info request by case specific enquiry. Anyone know about this ?

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
Pacino12 said:
Just wondering when about I should receive an email from cic since i sent my additional info request by case specific enquiry. Anyone know about this ?
10 business days you should get an email saying your additional documents have been attached to your file.

Glen86

Aug 18, 2015
Montreal
Mumay1829 said:
HI Glen86,

Hello Glen86,

I would like to know about rescheduling your landing interview.

You have emailed cic to reschedule your appointment right.

I just want to know when did you email and when did they send you an email back for new landing interview date?

We have issues as well with our landing date due to non availability of the passport.

I am wondering if I can get an idea when did they received your email and when did they sent you and email back.

We have interview this Thursday July 14, 2016 and we are planning to send them an email this evening.

We haven't received our passport back yet. We are expecting our passport to received this week but do not know when exactly so we have to reschedule our landing interview. If you can help us to know when did you sent an email and when did they response back for new schedule that would be great.

Thank you
Hi Mumay1829,

I replied to CIC's email straight away asking for a new appointment. They didn't answer (I tracked my email and saw thar it had been opened on the same day several times) but I received an email the day after with a new landing appointment.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Glen86 said:
Hi Mumay1829,

I replied to CIC's email straight away asking for a new appointment. They didn't answer (I tracked my email and saw thar it had been opened on the same day several times) but I received an email the day after with a new landing appointment.
Sounds great!

I think we do not need to reschedule our appointment as we got the tracking # for our passport delivery latest by tomorrow. So we are still able to attend our laninsd ginterview on thursday :) Thank you for your information. Just in case.

Glen86

Aug 18, 2015
Montreal
Mumay1829 said:
Sounds great!

I think we do not need to reschedule our appointment as we got the tracking # for our passport delivery latest by tomorrow. So we are still able to attend our laninsd ginterview on thursday :) Thank you for your information. Just in case.
I'm glad to hear that! :)

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Victor sanchez said:
Yes am a september 24 2016 applicant I got both on May AIP on May 16 2016 and SA on May 31 2016
Congratulations!

Dhakdabba

Jul 13, 2016
Hi guys,
March 2015 applicant here.
We got our med request on 21 June 2016.
SA on July 5, 2016. On the SA letter it says pay your RPRF to speed up the process. I know how to RPRF online, but not sure where should I send the receipt to? Should I post it or email. Which email id?

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Dhakdabba said:
Hi guys,
March 2015 applicant here.
We got our med request on 21 June 2016.
SA on July 5, 2016. On the SA letter it says pay your RPRF to speed up the process. I know how to RPRF online, but not sure where should I send the receipt to? Should I post it or email. Which email id?
In one of an DM letter, it says:
"The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or mail at:

RPRF Payment - INLAND SCLP
Email: CPC-Mississauga-InlandSCLP@cic.gc.ca "

... ...

I think the best way is to fax your receipt to Mississauga via the number on their contact page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp) , remember use the title mentioned above (RPRF Payment - Inland SCLP), and make sure your personal info are included in your receipt.

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
Hey guys,

I just got this email from CIC and I don't know exactly what it means

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on this document. This document may be in the form of a visitor extension, work permit, study permit or temporary resident permit. Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.

Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit
If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at *** "

and then it goes on about the RPRF (which is already paid) and ways to contact CIC

A little background:
App Rec: April 29 2015
SA: July 5 2016

and today this

I sent background checks back in 2015 with the app, but never sent the medical exam. I thought it would be better to wait for CIC to ask them.
Is this CIC's way of asking for meds to be done? I thought that they usually send a form, or at least tell you exactly to do your medical exam.

Any help would be appreciated!

vaya

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
flaviast said:
Hey guys,

I just got this email from CIC and I don't know exactly what it means

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on this document. This document may be in the form of a visitor extension, work permit, study permit or temporary resident permit. Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.

Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit
If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at *** "

and then it goes on about the RPRF (which is already paid) and ways to contact CIC

A little background:
App Rec: April 29 2015
SA: July 5 2016

and today this

I sent background checks back in 2015 with the app, but never sent the medical exam. I thought it would be better to wait for CIC to ask them.
Is this CIC's way of asking for meds to be done? I thought that they usually send a form, or at least tell you exactly to do your medical exam.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi! I just received the same message and am suspecting that we received AIP. Good news I'd say!

vaya

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
flaviast said:
Should we start celebrating then? :)
My experience has been to enjoy CIC news with caution, but I'm certainly happy at the moment. ;)