Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
Hi all,

I requested the GCMS notes about my application on June 3rd (more than 30 days now) but still haven't receive it yet. Should I call/email them or this is normal?

Thanks

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
simpsol22 said:
Hmmm that I'm not sure on. I just saw on the spreadsheet you were in Vancouver. I'm not sure then if you'd land in Saskatchewan. So you ended up getting a 2nd medical exam?
Thank you simpsol22! Yes, I ended up redoing the med exam, just to be safer. I don't want to put myself on risk...So far I haven't heard anything related to my upfront Med exam result. BTW, I feel like recently the CIC staff may have left for vacations...It seems that nobody gets DM recently stepping into July...

Good luck to everyone here

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
sawadee-eh said:
angora -

Inland applications must land at a local office. They have no option for landing at a border. The landing letter simply said the date and time for the appointment and states the address to go to. The address will be based on the address you have said you are living at in Canada.

Keep in mind that sometimes the address update feature either takes some time or doesn't always get updated properly through their entire system. Also, the landing letter sometimes only give you a few days notice before your appointment. You should have updated your address right away.

In the landing letter it does say to email the local office (they give you an address to email) immediately if you cannot make the appointment. So you might be able to email them and give them your new address and hopefully they can then set it up at your current city. That surely may delay things.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation sawadee-eh! I updated my address online last night. Hopefully it catches the attention of CIC staff in time. If unfortunately not, I may choose to fly back to my previous location to finish "landing". Sometimes things get messed up when people make changes. After all, CIC staff are quite stubborn sometimes...
Good luck!
PS - thanks for the congrats! We landed on Monday!

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Skykiran said:
First of all thank you very much Sophiee and everyone here.I did the landing today at Etibicoke Office.As we went inside we were asked appointment letter at reception,We waited for an hour to get our token number.After I was asked to give passport.Later they compared two of our drivers license(I think to make sure we are living together),Later they asked my wife about she still wanted to sponsor,then general Criminality admission question to me and last entry and orginal entry to Canada,Have I been deported,Have I been refused entry. I told her I got visa rejected like 10 years ago,She said that doesnt matter just the entry to Canada. thats it she said Congragulations you are now a permanent resident of Canada,I still have condition 51 for 2 years continous relationship,Thats the only condition.

I did asked about travel without PR she said its possible with Travel document by road,And she did crossed of all my earlier visa's in the passport,Although I asked her not to cross off,She said it needs to be crossed.A long wait has come to end.I waited for 8 years :)

I wish you all a good luck,Hope we all get through sooner. I will keep u guys and girls posted when my PR card arrives.
Hi Skykiran, Congratulations on your landing! May I ask when you mentioned "Condition 51", is that applied to outland applicants only, or it's applicable to all spousal applicants? Just for curiosity. ;)

Thank you!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
vancouvernick said:
Hi all,

I requested the GCMS notes about my application on June 3rd (more than 30 days now) but still haven't receive it yet. Should I call/email them or this is normal?

Thanks
If you ordered later in the day, they may not have had it in time for processing that day---and may be pushed to the following Monday (happened to me anyway).

You can email them to check status though: ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca they usually respond within a few days.

They appear to be behind a bit on some note orders. I ordered my full file (instead of notes--to ensure they had all of my documents scanned in) and it was due back to me on June 23rd and I'm still waiting. ATIP responded that they were still waiting on the local office and were aware I was overdue.

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
moanie said:
The letter says to send it to Vegreville, what address can we use? Can I FedEx it? I am concerned about the postal strike.
I think you can send it through other couriers, as long as it's not delivered to a P.O. Box.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bella6565 said:
Nvm guys we got what I think is a DM today.. It says our application is finished being processed and the office will contact us with an appointment. But it says a decision about the PR will be made at the appointment is this normal? We are Oct 2015 applicants
Hi everyone! Im wondering the same thing so i reposted this. Is this standard?
Also about the e-medical, do we have to send the report form to CIC via ecas?

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
I agree - happy for all but this is really really unfair. There is nothing that can be done. dont think complaining makes any difference to them either. hang in there...

just wondering if the canada post strike will have any affect on us?

km9203 said:
I saw that someone went to their MP with this Inland spreadsheet pointing out what was happening. The MP disregarded it because it isn't a government document so "doesn't prove anything." So frustrating.

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
simpsol22 said:
If you ordered later in the day, they may not have had it in time for processing that day---and may be pushed to the following Monday (happened to me anyway).

You can email them to check status though: ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca they usually respond within a few days.

They appear to be behind a bit on some note orders. I ordered my full file (instead of notes--to ensure they had all of my documents scanned in) and it was due back to me on June 23rd and I'm still waiting. ATIP responded that they were still waiting on the local office and were aware I was overdue.
Thanks for the reply. I just emailed them about my request. I has been more than 33 days now and I only requested the electronic notes from the officer (they said this will make the process faster but obviously not)

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
angora said:
I think you can send it through other couriers, as long as it's not delivered to a P.O. Box.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp
Thanx Angora, that link shows all the Mississauaga addresses, and I am supposed to send to Vegreville so I assume I can send it here with a courier:

For documents requested by CPC Vegreville:

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Is there a way of knowing for sure that all my documents were sent via case specific enquiry ? It said it was successfully sent but there was no confirmation number or anything of the sort ... Deadline for sending documents is fast approaching and it said the website was doing maintenance I am afraid of errors happening.

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
Hi,

Can I apply for work permit extension even if I did not get AIP? Because my current work permit going to expire in October and I did not get my AIP yet.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
moanie said:
Thanx Angora, that link shows all the Mississauaga addresses, and I am supposed to send to Vegreville so I assume I can send it here with a courier:

For documents requested by CPC Vegreville:

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5
Why they are asking to send the PCC to vergreville. They moved our files there.
Also, did anyone heard back from CIC after submitting the PCC

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
vancouvernick said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Hi, FYI I submitted an GCMS request on this March 17 and I got the report back via email on........... June 20. :eek:

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
zhuerma said:
Hi, FYI I submitted an GCMS request on this March 17 and I got the report back via email on........... June 20. :eek:
3 hours after I inquire about my GCMS note request, they sent me the GCMS note....the note shows it was generated on June 14 (11 days after I requested it)....what took them so long to just send it to me....