12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
browning911 said:
We went to the Doctor today and gave the UCI number associated with the principal applicant's extension of stay UCI to send the e-medical to CIC since we could not locate the TRV UCI. Please let me know if this will be okay.

Thanks.
Yes the one on the pricipal applicant's Extension of Stay is it.

According to CIC's description https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en , UCI is:

You will find this number, also referred to as a Unique Client Identifier, on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier has four (4) numbers, a hyphen (-), and four (4) more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Thanks again Zhuerma for your help! Now patiently waiting for OWP.

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
Hi folks, wondering if you could help me out with this.

I did my landing on May 12 and by the average wait time for PR card in the excel tracksheet, I should be expecting to receive the PR card in the first half of July. Now my concern is with Canada Post Union workers threatening to go on strike starting July 2. If this is the case all mail will come to a halt. I have an open work permit stapled in my passport valid till March 2017 and I also have a TRV (sticker in my passport) with multiple entry valid till November 2016. If I go to the USA at the end of July for 1 week and I still haven't received my PR card, will my work permit or TRV be sufficient for me to re-enter Canada? I've traveled to the US multiple times but not since my landing.

Lons

May 15, 2016
Boudz said:
Hi folks, wondering if you could help me out with this.

I did my landing on May 12 and by the average wait time for PR card in the excel tracksheet, I should be expecting to receive the PR card in the first half of July. Now my concern is with Canada Post Union workers threatening to go on strike starting July 2. If this is the case all mail will come to a halt. I have an open work permit stapled in my passport valid till March 2017 and I also have a TRV (sticker in my passport) with multiple entry valid till November 2016. If I go to the USA at the end of July for 1 week and I still haven't received my PR card, will my work permit or TRV be sufficient for me to re-enter Canada? I've traveled to the US multiple times but not since my landing.
Are you planning to travel by car? Are you from a visa-exempt country? You do not need your PR card to enter Canada, at all. The CBSA officer will see that you're a permanent resident when they scan your passport. However, if you're traveling by airline, you'll have to show the them (on your return trip to Canada) that you meet the requirements to enter Canada. If you are from a visa-exempt country, your passport will be sufficient. However, if you're not from a visa-exempt country, you wouldn't be able to board the plane. If you're planning on travelling by car, it doesn't matter. Your passport will be just fine.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
hollyboo said:
HI Fellows:

Congratulations for those got final letter or finished the whole process!!!

My application was received July 30, 2015. Got my open work permit Januarary too. I saw many people that submitted their application later than me got DM or Landed already. I didn't expect it would be this quick and was very surprised. How many people are still waiting with me? The cic agent told me it took 17 months for the first step and suggested me to wait until December. But I'm start being anxious and worry about my application since many of you finished the process already. I didn't sent my medical exam and police investigation with my application. Can anyone tell me anything I can do? And again, am I the few of us that still waiting at the beginning step???
If you have not submitted your police check and medical, do not wait for them to ask. Do it now!

We also did not submit PCC and Med with the app. Without any request we sent them later, then 3 weeks after they got them we got the landing interview letter. I don't know if it was a coincidence, or if them attaching those documents to our file, triggered them to just go ahead and complete it (since they now had everything needed). We only got AOR email, no SA, no AIP, not even DM email. Landing interview letter just showed up out of the blue.

Here's our timeline:

App received: Aug 27, 2015
AOR (sponsor): Dec 4, 2015
(sent PCC + Med without being asked) received: June 1, 2016
AOR (applicant): June 10, 2016
Landing Appoinment letter: June 24, 2016
Landing appt: July 4, 2016

Good luck!

Amour.Ashi

Jan 11, 2016
Hi all,

I'm glad to inform you guys- We have recieved our landing interview email too. We submitted our application Aug21, 2015.
As I said, I couldn't believe that our inland application processing is completed.

Good luck...

Thanks,
Ashi

sawadee-eh said:
If you have not submitted your police check and medical, do not wait for them to ask. Do it now!

We also did not submit PCC and Med with the app. Without any request we sent them later, then 3 weeks after they got them we got the landing interview letter. I don't know if it was a coincidence, or if them attaching those documents to our file, triggered them to just go ahead and complete it (since they now had everything needed). We only got AOR email, no SA, no AIP, not even DM email. Landing interview letter just showed up out of the blue.

Here's our timeline:

Good luck!

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Amour.Ashi said:
Hi all,

I'm glad to inform you guys- We have recieved our landing interview email too. We submitted our application Aug21, 2015.
As I said, I couldn't believe that our inland application processing is completed.

Good luck...

Thanks,
Ashi
Ashi - congrats! Good to see another August 2015 applicant get their landing letter. I see your timeline info isn't on the spreadsheet. Would you mind posting your timeline to be added so people can see progress?

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
sawadee-eh said:

Here's our timeline:

Good luck!
I have a question, how did you sent the medicals afterwards?
did you doctor did the e-medical only or did you sent a physical (paper) document as well?
I've been thinking on sending the medicals around this time but I wasn't sure if they would get the information

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
browning911 said:
Don't worry guys. I am sure they will get back to processing March to August, 2015 applicants as they have promised to expedite.

Good luck everyone!
I'm worried if they can randomly pick the files. Because they have also said only complete and straightforward apps will be processed faster. And God know which files are complete? :(

anneecarillo

Oct 7, 2015
here's my thing..

applied for common-law sponsorship last july 2015. got my owp oct 2015 and aor (applicant) by feb 2016..

my partner and i are planning to get married by next month july 2016. do i need to update cic about that? im planning to take her last name with me asap ;D or do i need to wait until some good news arrives?
thanks

susma

Dec 22, 2013
june 2015 app still waiting here..got OWP permit and AOR after that nothing omg How come Nov..ppl getting way faster than us..well hoping for best ..

Graceeunhye

Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

Im a july 2015 applicant.
I need some advise or answer if you guys know what i need to do.
When i submit my application I marked as my job is Government position as nurse got paid from government funds or tax money.
Now I got an email to proof it.

"In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in
response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if
you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they
are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have
prepared/that were requested.
If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Previously held government positions
Our records indicate that you and/or your dependant(s) had previously held a government position(s) -
includes police service, if applicable - in the following country(ies):
Complete the attached form titled 'Details of Police Service and Government Positions' with the details
of this(these) position(s). The information must include the following:
1. A detailed resume describing your government service career progression.
2. A completed Schedule A: Background/Declaration form (IMM5669) with detailed information on the
government positions you have held.
3. Specific start and end dates for each position with no gaps.
4. Your title and rank, if applicable, for each position.
5. The supervisor and/or commanding officers for each position (include name, title, rank).
6. The number of personnel you supervised during each position.
7. The locations of employement for each position.
8. A description of your roles and responsibilities for each position.
9. The type and designation of unit, department, branch or ministry you served with for each position.
10. The method of recruitment (voluntary or mandatory service).
11. Detailed resume describing the applicant's personal history (academic / professional) for the past
ten years."

Now I have a doubt if even nursing job is government position as I saw those questions.
If I marked it wrong, How can i fix it.
I tried to call CIC but no one picks up due to high volume of calls.

please help me! Thank you!

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
Lons said:
Are you planning to travel by car? Are you from a visa-exempt country? You do not need your PR card to enter Canada, at all. The CBSA officer will see that you're a permanent resident when they scan your passport. However, if you're traveling by airline, you'll have to show the them (on your return trip to Canada) that you meet the requirements to enter Canada. If you are from a visa-exempt country, your passport will be sufficient. However, if you're not from a visa-exempt country, you wouldn't be able to board the plane. If you're planning on travelling by car, it doesn't matter. Your passport will be just fine.
I am traveling by Plane from USA. I am not visa-exempt but I have a valid TRV that expires in November. I'm not worried about the airline, I am worried about immigration in Canada. But I think you answered my question, if I can board the plane, then I should be fine in Canada airport.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Graceeunhye said:
Hello everyone,

Im a july 2015 applicant.
I need some advise or answer if you guys know what i need to do.
When i submit my application I marked as my job is Government position as nurse got paid from government funds or tax money.
Now I got an email to proof it.

"In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in
response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if
you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they
are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have
prepared/that were requested.
If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:
Previously held government positions
Our records indicate that you and/or your dependant(s) had previously held a government position(s) -
includes police service, if applicable - in the following country(ies):
Complete the attached form titled 'Details of Police Service and Government Positions' with the details
of this(these) position(s). The information must include the following:
1. A detailed resume describing your government service career progression.
2. A completed Schedule A: Background/Declaration form (IMM5669) with detailed information on the
government positions you have held.
3. Specific start and end dates for each position with no gaps.
4. Your title and rank, if applicable, for each position.
5. The supervisor and/or commanding officers for each position (include name, title, rank).
6. The number of personnel you supervised during each position.
7. The locations of employement for each position.
8. A description of your roles and responsibilities for each position.
9. The type and designation of unit, department, branch or ministry you served with for each position.
10. The method of recruitment (voluntary or mandatory service).
11. Detailed resume describing the applicant's personal history (academic / professional) for the past
ten years."

Now I have a doubt if even nursing job is government position as I saw those questions.
If I marked it wrong, How can i fix it.
I tried to call CIC but no one picks up due to high volume of calls.

please help me! Thank you!
if you worked in a government hospital as a nurse thenI think you are still government worker