+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

installer0129

Apr 26, 2016
I was out of status when we apply inland and its been 1 year since cic recieved our application and we recieved AOR1 and AOR2. is that right. the previous 16 mos. is now 5 mos. before you can apply for OWP? we already included OWP app when we send our inland sponsorship. do i need to contact them and remind them about my OWP app or they now starting proccessing it?

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
I am going to do just that !! This is ridiculous ! This 5 months applies to new applicants but the ones that have been patient for 15 months now (or longer) don't get anything !! It's just wrong !

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
I am just worried because I linked my application to MyCIC the other day and it says submitted on May 20th ... I hope they do not start counting from then... I'm about to lose it ! :'(

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
Can someone tell me how to apply for OHIP after getting AIP which is emailed to me ? Based on Ontario Services website, I need an AIP letter which is mailed to me but I see most of us only receive email from CIC regarding to AIP. Thank you.

ghelzkhie

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015
Hi everyone..
I am sept.2015 applicant. .we got SA and AIP last may 18.
Cic requested police clearance from my home country because I submitted a photo copy. .
they only give me 30 days deadline.The problem is my PCC already expired March 2016.but I already requested to my country a new PCC but it takes a month to get here.
I'm wondering if I can send the expired PCC to cic.and explanation letter is that possible. ?

thank you so much..

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
Question for all! What you guys think when they gonna go back to March, 2015 apps. Are they gonna start after sept/ October or will they continue with November ?

kcura

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
life_life said:
Can someone tell me how to apply for OHIP after getting AIP which is emailed to me ? Based on Ontario Services website, I need an AIP letter which is mailed to me but I see most of us only receive email from CIC regarding to AIP. Thank you.
Just print off the letter containing confirmation of your eligibility and bring your passport and a proof of Ontario residency (my husband has a driver's license). :)

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
kcura said:
Just print off the letter containing confirmation of your eligibility and bring your passport and a proof of Ontario residency (my husband has a driver's license). :)

Thank you. Did your husband apply for OHIP and was it approved ? If yes, can you share your experience with that OHIP application ? Thank you so much and wait for your response.

kcura

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
life_life said:
Thank you. Did your husband apply for OHIP and was it approved ? If yes, can you share your experience with that OHIP application ? Thank you so much and wait for your response.
Yep! It takes three months from the day you apply for OHIP for your eligibility to start. My husband applied for OHIP on May 19th and he will be eligible for coverage starting on August 19th. We just went to the main Service Ontario in our city (don't go to the branches - they don't have experience handling PR applicants) and submitted his documents. You can print off the OHIP application form online and fill it out beforehand to save time. They took his photo for the health card, and he got his paper confirmation of OHIP eligibility. The whole process (minus waiting time) took about 10 minutes.

pinkbug

Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate 06-07-2016 PCC submitted: 02-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Interview........
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
06-09-2016
binnie said:
Question for all! What you guys think when they gonna go back to March, 2015 apps. Are they gonna start after sept/ October or will they continue with November ?
Want to ask the same question too.
These adds up to frustration, we're March 2015 applicants, still haven't heard anything.
Hoping something comes up next month.

Skykiran

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Hey Guys,

When do we pay RRPF fee after AIP or at landing office or after decision made.

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
kcura said:
Yep! It takes three months from the day you apply for OHIP for your eligibility to start. My husband applied for OHIP on May 19th and he will be eligible for coverage starting on August 19th. We just went to the main Service Ontario in our city (don't go to the branches - they don't have experience handling PR applicants) and submitted his documents. You can print off the OHIP application form online and fill it out beforehand to save time. They took his photo for the health card, and he got his paper confirmation of OHIP eligibility. The whole process (minus waiting time) took about 10 minutes.
Thank you so much!

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
I got 2 emails from CIC. One is AIP and another is fingerprint request. In AIP email, CIC asks me for set of original fingerprints. In fingerprint request email, CIC instructs me how to get fingerprints. I read these two email over and over and feel confused. Based on fingerprint request email, I understand that CIC actually wants Police Criminal Check from Canadian Police although in the AIP email, CIC mentions it needs my set of original fingerprints. As I understand, getting fingerprints is the only first step to get Police Criminal Check from Canadian Police which should be sent directly to CIC by Canadian Police.

If you are in the same situation, please share your experience how to properly satisfy this CIC's request. Thank you so much.

I also have noticed that all 2015 applicants who got AIP along with fingerprint request haven't heard DM so far while ones who got AIP along with medical request mostly hear DM within 30 to 60 days. That's why I assume there may something wrong here and ask you for your proper instruction. Any help is appreciated!

ZAG

Oct 26, 2015
Hi everyone!

How many days after the DM email does the CIC office ( Kitchener ON) contact you to give a date for landing? Is it by mail or email? Is the date fixed or can you choose?

Thanks!

cuttingman

Oct 16, 2013
For fingerprinting and criminal check, you can go to nearby Canadian corps of commissionaires and they will do the things you are looking for. I think you have to pay ~80 or 90 CAD, and will take only 48 hrs to send to CIC and they will properly document your file electronically. The second option is to go to nearest police station and do the ink and roll fingerprinting (50-60 CAD) and send to RCMP. They normally take two weeks to generate the criminal check.

life_life said:
I got 2 emails from CIC. One is AIP and another is fingerprint request. In AIP email, CIC asks me for set of original fingerprints. In fingerprint request email, CIC instructs me how to get fingerprints. I read these two email over and over and feel confused. Based on fingerprint request email, I understand that CIC actually wants Police Criminal Check from Canadian Police although in the AIP email, CIC mentions it needs my set of original fingerprints. As I understand, getting fingerprints is the only first step to get Police Criminal Check from Canadian Police which should be sent directly to CIC by Canadian Police.

If you are in the same situation, please share your experience how to properly satisfy this CIC's request. Thank you so much.

I also have noticed that all 2015 applicants who got AIP along with fingerprint request haven't heard DM so far while ones who got AIP along with medical request mostly hear DM within 30 to 60 days. That's why I assume there may something wrong here and ask you for your proper instruction. Any help is appreciated!