+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

josephinecudisal

Mar 5, 2011
mollybloom said:
That's so strange. I called the CIC yesterday and the agent said they were still working on August's applications. This is all quite peculiar. We're you able to access your ECAS with your receipts prior to receiving your AOR?
I called the call centre agent today and told me they are still working on september applicant. I can't really predict the cic. They should process all the papers in order of receipt. It jist so grustating that others already have the AOR and we sent our application early than them and the cic already sent aor to them

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
josephinecudisal said:
I called the call centre agent today and told me they are still working on september applicant. I can't really predict the cic. They should process all the papers in order of receipt. It jist so grustating that others already have the AOR and we sent our application early than them and the cic already sent aor to them
Ugh. I wish I understood what they're doing. I hate feeling so out of control of something that has such a significant impact on my life.

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
mollybloom said:
Ugh. I wish I understood what they're doing. I hate feeling so out of control of something that has such a significant impact on my life.
I feel your frustration. Other than my CanadaPost tracking I still have no proof that CIC is even processing our application. I am prepared for the lengthy 2 year wait, but AOR would be nice! Hopefully we get something soon!

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
KirstyCanada said:
Hey there!

I am also a Québec applicant, and while I received my OWP in December, I have not yet been sent a letter asking us to apply for a CSQ. I am interested to know if you received this letter and had already applied for your CSQ. I just had the impression that this step happened a little later in the process.

Maybe your case is different in some way?

Congratulations by the way, am very pleased for you!
Hi KristyCanada,
I had received this letter from CIC along with my AOR email asking that I apply to the Quebec MIDI with the letter to provide a CSQ within 30 days. I was not sure if they do this early in the process, but the Quebec part is required in the Sponsor approval process. Not sure if you received an AOR from CIC? I would suggest to call CIC and just ask them if there is any action for you to do there and tell them you have not received the letter. They usually issue one within 2 weeks (had to reissue mine due to a typo on their part).

But this is only based on my experience, any other Quebec applicants have a different experience?

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
Mbazinga said:
Any updates for Sept. 2015 OWP ?
You're still waiting for your AOR? I'm a mid-Oct. applicant and haven't received any correspondence.

As a side note, I'm noticing that this forum-me included- is full of the most anxious, stressed people I've ever encountered. This is insanity.

I sincerely wish everyone well and hope we all receive positive updates on our files soon.

Amour.Ashi

Jan 11, 2016
mollybloom said:
I applied for PR and an OWP extension. The package was received by the CIC on Oct. 19, 2015. I haven't received an AOR and I'm unable to login to ECAS with my receipts to check any status updates. So stressful and frustrating. :-[
I am in the same boat as you. Sept 2015 applicant, no correspondence yet. I am waiting for the AOR and have seen few applicants who applied in December (months later) have received it. It is really difficult to know how CIC processes files? I hope we get it soon. Good luck!!!

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
Amour.Ashi said:
I am in the same boat as you. Sept 2015 applicant, no correspondence yet. I am waiting for the AOR and have seen few applicants who applied in December (months later) have received it. It is really difficult to know how CIC processes files? I hope we get it soon. Good luck!!!
Did you keep your tracking number to make sure the package was delivered?

hjoelle

Apr 13, 2015
Hey guys I just wanted to share my good news! I'm a September applicant, my application reached there sept 10th and I received my AOR December 10th. I just received my OWP in the mail today so it took exactly 4 months. GoodLuck to the rest of you guys.. Be patient and it'll come :)

9symmerty

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Med's Request
February 2017
Med's Done....
February 2017
Passport Req..
May 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 2 2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
hjoelle said:
Hey guys I just wanted to share my good news! I'm a September applicant, my application reached there sept 10th and I received my AOR December 10th. I just received my OWP in the mail today so it took exactly 4 months. GoodLuck to the rest of you guys.. Be patient and it'll come :)
I'm happy for you!! That's a good news! Congratulations!

butterfly5062

Dec 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
hjoelle said:
congrats! hope we get our OWP soon too...

9symmerty

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Med's Request
February 2017
Med's Done....
February 2017
Passport Req..
May 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 2 2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
butterfly5062 said:
congrats! hope we get our OWP soon too...
Yes we will!!

butterfly5062

Dec 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
9symmerty said:
Yes we will!!
Hope Oct and Nov applicants got their good news too(AOR/OWP)..keeping the faith!..we're next ;D ;) :)..

Amour.Ashi

Jan 11, 2016
mollybloom said:
Did you keep your tracking number to make sure the package was delivered?

Yes, I have the tracking number with me and confirmed that packet was delivered. I called CIC today and asked about how long it is going to get AOR, but they didn't provide any information except the whole process that takes 26 months or so.

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
hjoelle said:
Did you send both PR and OWP to Mississauga ?