Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
I have just received the OWP from the mail and it was issued on 2015/09/11 for two years.

No AOR at all, but "We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2015; Medicial results have been received." is shown on ECAS when I have just checked the my application status online using the UCI provided on the OWP.

Thanks God. I am relieved somehow.

SUSAN8098

Sep 16, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
1. That won't be a problem, the only thing needed for OWP is the fee and change of conditions form, as long as you sent it together with your PR app.
2. Yes, you need to renew your passport and send the scan with the picture page via case specific inquiry to CIC. OWP can only be valid for 2 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
This is the ling to the case specific inquiry, hope that helps! Good luck!
Thanks so much!!

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hello all.. I'm a july 3 2015 applicant. I received AOR on Sept15 2015. Has anyone within this date gotten open work permit yet?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulschild said:
Hello all.. I'm a july 3 2015 applicant. I received AOR on Sept15 2015. Has anyone within this date gotten open work permit yet?
Not that I am aware of.

I suspect you'll see your OWP by early November.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Hi guys,

I am 2014 applicant and got DM in June. After updating my timeline in the FB group, I've been very busy at rebuilding my life in Canada.. Now I'm on my new job for almost 3 months and everything's getting back on track so I decided to come back here to say hi to old and new friends here. I hope for those who go DM like me is having a great life and those new will get their OWP and DM soon !

I also noticed that I am somehow no longer in the FB inlander group and couldn't find it anywhere ! anyone know what happened !? I miss people there so much and want to say HI !! :'(

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Amazingsho said:
Hi guys,

I am 2014 applicant and got DM in June. After updating my timeline in the FB group, I've been very busy at rebuilding my life in Canada.. Now I'm on my new job for almost 3 months and everything's getting back on track so I decided to come back here to say hi to old and new friends here. I hope for those who go DM like me is having a great life and those new will get their OWP and DM soon !

I also noticed that I am somehow no longer in the FB inlander group and couldn't find it anywhere ! anyone know what happened !? I miss people there so much and want to say HI !! :'(
It's still there:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/inlandsponsorship/

Would you mind to share your timeline here too? When did you get your DM and when was your landing interview? Thanks

Sunny Dua

Jan 11, 2011
Guys

It would be helpful to learn from those who sent in outdated forms
- What outdated forms did you send?
- Did you get the application returned?
- Did you get only the outdate forms returned to fill in again?
- It all went through and you got OWP?
- It all went through still waiting on OWP?

Appreciate the information!

Thanks

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
Amazingsho said:
Hi guys,

congrats

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hello guys.. I have 2 questions
1. Does the application for open work permit show up on the ECAS?

I checked my ECAS and it said they received my application July 6 2015 and started processing September 15 2015.

So my 2nd question is
When do they start processing the open work permit?
Does the 4months interval start from the day they received the application or from the day they started processing?

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
After 139 days waiting I recieved the OWP :eek: :eek: :eek:

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
insonoro said:
After 139 days waiting I recieved the OWP :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi. Question pls.

I applied for temporary resident permit extension may 26 and for inland July 20. I got an email from cic last Sept 1 asking me to get my medical done which I did last Sept 15. My question is that, which application did they require me to get med for? For temporary or for pr? If it's for pr why I never got acknowledgement for either application.

And today I called cic my extension was approved last Sept 2 and sent the paper already last Sept 2 but I never got it yet.

Thanks in advance.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
candy_lite said:
Hi. Question pls.

I applied for temporary resident permit extension may 26 and for inland July 20. I got an email from cic last Sept 1 asking me to get my medical done which I did last Sept 15. My question is that, which application did they require me to get med for? For temporary or for pr? If it's for pr why I never got acknowledgement for either application.

And today I called cic my extension was approved last Sept 2 and sent the paper already last Sept 2 but I never got it yet.

Thanks in advance.
I am not sure, but if you applied for PR on July 2015 is a little bit earlier for the med request but you never know, CIC is doing a mess with the order they receive applications.
You can order a copy of your extension if you really need it or just wait for your OWP to come.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
paulschild said:
Hello guys.. I have 2 questions
1. Does the application for open work permit show up on the ECAS?

I checked my ECAS and it said they received my application July 6 2015 and started processing September 15 2015.

So my 2nd question is
When do they start processing the open work permit?
Does the 4months interval start from the day they received the application or from the day they started processing?
1. no
2. from receiving

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......