Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
FarzanMirheydari said:
Hi sophieee,

Thanks for your response. I did some digging and there doesn't seem to be any email address for the purpose of changing passport information on CIC 's website. My understanding is that mailing is the only path here. The address I found on the website is :

Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada):
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Now I was wondering if you could assist me with the documents I should include in that package.

I was thinking : Copy of previous passport, Copy of new passport, CanadaPost receipt and Tracking number of last package, and finally a letter of explanation.

What I am doubtful whether to include or not: everything mentioned previously along with a whole new application form filled out with new passport information, and a copy of the 255 CND receipt.

Thank you for your help
Farzan
I would include only the copy of the new passport and an explanation letter that includes the following information:

* Surname (last name) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Given name(s) (first name) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Country of birth;
* Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
* Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number - if you know it
* Type of application - permanent residence from within Canada: Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class
* Approximate date that the application was submitted - from the CanadaPost confirmation

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!
Can finally breathe. We got my husband's OWP today in the mail. Our application was received on May 22nd.
If we have the same timeline, yours might be in the mail as well! Best of luck to all of us! :)

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
j0an said:
Hello everyone!
Can finally breathe. We got my husband's OWP today on the mail. Our application was received on May 22nd.
If we have the same timeline, yours might be in the mail as well! Best of luck to all of us! :)
mine was returned and resubmitted... hope to get it soon

any news regarding your PR APPLICATION?

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
j0an said:
Hello everyone!
Can finally breathe. We got my husband's OWP today on the mail. Our application was received on May 22nd.
My application was received on the 19th of May but no sign of the OWP yet! Glad to see you got yours! Does it say what date it was issued?

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
MC2015 said:
Plaisir, Ywqu !! :)
I'm very glad you got it ! I wish CIC were as fast as MIDI ...
Enjoy the french course !!!
Hi guys,
Just curious. This french course you guys are talking about is it the one offered by Immigration Quebec ? When I called them they said I need PR to do so. I've just submitted my application.
Thank you !

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
Neee said:
Hi guys,
Just curious. This french course you guys are talking about is it the one offered by Immigration Quebec ? When I called them they said I need PR to do so. I've just submitted my application.
Thank you !
When you get your OWP, go to
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/dacf-electronic/index.html
press "submit a new application for admission"
then choose "Person authorized to submit on-site in Canada an application for permanent residence" in the pop out window
finish the application.
Print the file they send to your e mail and bring OWP with it to the bureau which will show in the file then sent,
wait few days for the answer.

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ b4bow - hope you get yours soon and things will go smoothly for you onwards.. :) there are no updates on ecas. the sponsorship application is still in process and the PR application still says received.

@ chrismgallen - issue date is aug. 12th.. Hope you get yours soon.. Could even be on the way as we speak.. if it matters, we didn't get an AOR for our application so getting the OWP in the mail was a huge surprise lol! Have faith =)

@ Appana - Congrats to the parents-to-be! :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Apanna said:
Hey everyone,

I got another question.

We just found out that we are expecting a baby in April! We are so happy!

I was just wondering if we should/can send additional information about our pregnancy to CIC that might help to speed up or help in any way in the process for my husband that I am sponsoring.

Thank you so much for your help everyone!
Congrats! :)
Don't worry about proof of pregnancy, just send his/her birth certificate once he/she is born.

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
j0an said:
@ chrismgallen - issue date is aug. 12th.. Hope you get yours soon.. Could even be on the way as we speak.. if it matters, we didn't get an AOR for our application so getting the OWP in the mail was a huge surprise lol! Have faith =)

Thanks @j0an, I'll keep my fingers crossed, and glad that the OWP must have been a big relief for you guys having not heard anything prior!

Oh, @Appana - congratulations!!

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
sophieee said:
Even if you were able to change your address in eCAS, CIC tends to send the letters to old addresses. I don't know if you rented or owned the house, but try to talk to the next tenants and ask them to call if you receive anything.
Also, mail forwarding doesn't work with letters from CIC. I would contact my MP and ask them to change my address at CIC.
Thanks! Yeah ,that's what i thought. I'm thinking to offer some money to one of tenants if he finds anything in mailbox on my name or maybe i might not move at all for now.

My eCAS is still not working and it's starting to freak me out a little bit (it's been a week now).I've been searching through forum about it and it seems like only few people had issues with it.
Kinda wondering is everything ok with application... I've recieved AOR tho...?
I tried to write to CiC on website, called them.. nobody can really tell me anything. :'(

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
Has anyone who sent in for OWP around april 9th not received their OWP yet ?

Chayo

Aug 14, 2015
Hello,

I would like to ask for your help, I am being sponsored by my husband. We sent the inland application on Jun 12th by mail, and I have no clue if we should receive a client ID number to be able to see the application status at eCAS or how I can know if my application was already received, opened and so on.

I would appreciate your comments. :)

Thanks

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Vanessa313 said:
Has anyone who sent in for OWP around april 9th not received their OWP yet ?
I am April 16 and haven't received it yet either. What was your status, worker, student, visitor or expired status?

Glen86

Aug 18, 2015
Montreal
Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and would like to thank you for all of your contributions. It has been very helpful!
I would like to share my situation. Also, can my details be added to the spreadsheet please? :)

- Inland application submitted on 12/29/2014 and received by CPC-M : 01/07/2015
- AOR PR : 03/13/2015
- AOR Sponsorship : 04/17/2015
- Country of origin : France
- Canadian city of residence : Montreal
- CSQ + undertaking request received on 05/02/2015
- CSQ + undertaking sent on 05/05/2015
- CSQ + undertaking received on 06/11/2015 (CSQ received by MIDI on 06/09/2015)
- OWP application sent to Vegreville on 06/22/2015 (received on 06/25/2015)
- OWP received : N/A
- Medical sent with app : Yes
- Police check sent with app : Yes

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
ywqu said:
When you get your OWP, go to
press "submit a new application for admission"
then choose "Person authorized to submit on-site in Canada an application for permanent residence" in the pop out window
finish the application.
Print the file they send to your e mail and bring OWP with it to the bureau which will show in the file then sent,
wait few days for the answer.
Thank you :)