Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
vinotintazo said:
Just got my AOR today... you can update de spreadsheet.

I was noot able to see application status yet. Is this normal?

They confirmed they received my app Feb 10, 2015 (one day before status expiry lol)

Thanks
Hi, can you check your status online now? because we can't check my husband's. he also got his aor last march 29. thanks

Dilworth

Jan 20, 2014
kimzie said:
shoot.. found the link about the extra $100 fee.. I'm just hoping they won't send our application back! :(
Hi kimzie

i am in the same boat...unfortunately i paid only $155 for owp and now hoping they won't send our application back as well

does anyone have any know what would they do ?

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
Dilworth said:
Hi kimzie

i am in the same boat...unfortunately i paid only $155 for owp and now hoping they won't send our application back as well

does anyone have any know what would they do ?
hi dilworth, according to DVM he sent the new form, new receipt and attached a letter of explanation with UCI number and Application number. I will send the same thing today.. Im really praying they will accept the additional forms and will not send it back.. goodluck to us!

Kmace

Apr 14, 2015
Hi everyone,

My partner and I are currently compiling our application and are hoping to send it in as soon as possible. I have a question about those who have received the OWP. Did you fill out the Statutory Declaration of Common law union? I thought it wasn't necessary for this type of sponsorship but I see that it is listed in the checklist for the work permit. Thank you

Vaza3D

May 23, 2014
Wohoo! Sent the application yesterday, and CIC received it today!
You can add me to the spreadsheet, Sophiee :)

Applied for Inland sponsorship
APP send: April 13, 2015
CIC received:April 14, 2015 by FedEx
Visa Office: Mississauga
Country of origin: Israel
Canada city of residence: Vancouver, BC
OWP: send with app
Medical: didn't send (waiting for UCI)
Police record: didn't send (waiting for UCI)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Vaza3D said:
Wohoo! Sent the application yesterday, and CIC received it today!
You can add me to the spreadsheet, Sophiee :)

APP send: April 13, 2015
CIC received:April 14, 2015 by FedEx
Country of origin: Israel
OWP: send with app
Police record: didn't send (waiting for UCI)
I've added you, thanks for sharing and good luck! :)

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
Kmace said:
Hi everyone,

My partner and I are currently compiling our application and are hoping to send it in as soon as possible. I have a question about those who have received the OWP. Did you fill out the Statutory Declaration of Common law union? I thought it wasn't necessary for this type of sponsorship but I see that it is listed in the checklist for the work permit. Thank you
Hello Kmace, i think if you are applying under common law you have to fill it out too.. but if you are married you don't have to.

DohCanada

Apr 15, 2015
You can add me to the spreadsheet too..
APP send: March 11, 2015
CIC received:Marc 16, 2015
Country of origin: UK
OWP: Sent to Vegreville as application to renew/change conditions on existing work permit and a copy with the PR saying what I'd done. (That will probably cause me misery)
Medical: done but it's going to have to be redone.
Police record: Yes, but I realized after I sent it that it was just older than 3 months. Hopefully they don't just return the entire thing but I'm guessing they probably will.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DohCanada said:
You can add me to the spreadsheet too..
APP send: March 11, 2015
CIC received:Marc 16, 2015
Country of origin: UK
OWP: Sent to Vegreville as application to renew/change conditions on existing work permit and a copy with the PR saying what I'd done. (That will probably cause me misery)
Medical: done but it's going to have to be redone.
Police record: Yes, but I realized after I sent it that it was just older than 3 months. Hopefully they don't just return the entire thing but I'm guessing they probably will.
Just curious to know why you chose the Inland route, since most people from the UK seem to complete the entire process Outland soooo much faster?

Jamarns

Feb 8, 2015
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
Hi Sophieee can you add me to the spreadsheet please?

APP send: April 10, 2015
CIC received:April 13, 2015 by Express post with signature
Country of origin: Australia
OWP: Sent with app
Police record: Sent with app

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Thank you for sharing guys, I added you both!

DohCanada, if you can order a new police certificate, I think you should, It could save you some trouble if you could send a new one once you have AOR.

wonderbelle

Apr 18, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am currently filling up forms and I am confused if I should include to put my middle name(maiden name) in my given name. One more thing my surname have a special character on it (ñ), do I need to put that or n will be fine? In my passport it is spelled with ñ, can someone please answer. Thanks in advance! :)

sky1126688

Jan 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

Has anybody submitted their application package in Feb this year and received OWP yet?
I sent my OWP application along with my Family Class sponsorship application in Feb 17th. Mississauga office received my package on Feb 20th.
But my post secondary work permit will expire in 2 months, i still havent heard anything from immigration office. I am kinda worried.
Plz share your status and experience here. Is any way I can check the processing time? I tried phone immigration office, the 1888 number doesnt have a selection for this pilot program status checking.

Thanks in advance.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
wonderbelle said:
Hello everyone!

I am currently filling up forms and I am confused if I should include to put my middle name(maiden name) in my given name. One more thing my surname have a special character on it (ñ), do I need to put that or n will be fine? In my passport it is spelled with ñ, can someone please answer. Thanks in advance! :)
There are a couple forms (5406 and 5669 for sure) that advise you to write your name with the special characters. If it's not advised, you should use only English characters.
For the middle name question: you should use your name exactly how it is written in your passport. If your maiden name is written in the section of given name in the passport, then use it as given name in the forms.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
sky1126688 said:
Hi everyone,

Has anybody submitted their application package in Feb this year and received OWP yet?
I sent my OWP application along with my Family Class sponsorship application in Feb 17th. Mississauga office received my package on Feb 20th.
But my post secondary work permit will expire in 2 months, i still havent heard anything from immigration office. I am kinda worried.
Plz share your status and experience here. Is any way I can check the processing time? I tried phone immigration office, the 1888 number doesnt have a selection for this pilot program status checking.

Thanks in advance.
There is no better way than checking the spreadsheet, although it looks like that the issuance of the OWP's are quite random. Someone from January 29th already received it, but others from December and early January are still waiting. And most of the 2013-2014 applicants who sent the OWP separately after Dec 22 are still waiting too.