PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
abrakadabra said:
June 2015 as well, I thought I was the only one waiting for so long.
Oh ok, no worries, some people are from April and May 2015 still in waiting line. Sometimes, its all about luck, others, we have to be more proactive. In my case, I was not pro-active enough. Otherwise, I could have been standing with a landing. But no hard feelings, it all happen for a reason.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Kindness101 said:
Oh ok, no worries, some people are from April and May 2015 still in waiting line. Sometimes, its all about luck, others, we have to be more proactive. In my case, I was not pro-active enough. Otherwise, I could have been standing with a landing. But no hard feelings, it all happen for a reason.
What do you mean by pro-active? we sent all the documents we had with application (that wasn't much) then we were asked to provide more proof, did it within 5 days and are waiting for 4 months since

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
abrakadabra said:
What do you mean by pro-active? we sent all the documents we had with application (that wasn't much) then we were asked to provide more proof, did it within 5 days and are waiting for 4 months since

kindness mean calling every month keep an eye on ecase

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Kindness101 said:
haha, dear Carol. I realised its not about us, you are right are tired of hearing the same questions but they signed up for it. If they can be kind and helpful, it will only bring good merit to them.

my husband heard me talk to an agent he was like they are unhappy with their job or want to go home

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
juve said:
Aug 5,2015 Applicant
Medical completed in Nov 2016
SA : feb 3,2017 and they asked for more relationship proof .. I didnt have many when i sent the application but now I have lots and i was expecting it , so I was ready
Hi Juve,

So what kind of proofs did you send them?I also want to be prepared just in case they ask for it!!

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
carolbb23 said:
kindness mean calling every month keep an eye on ecase
I'm calling them every 2 weeks since October, the same answer every time, luckily all agents were extremely nice. One time I ahd such a nice agent that I told my husband that the call to CIC looked more like a sales call

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
RV23 said:
Hi Juve,

So what kind of proofs did you send them?I also want to be prepared just in case they ask for it!!
I got a letter from my wife's doctor that she's pregnant , Joint health insurance ,co-ownership of the car and the car's insurance ( it has both of our names), bank statements that shows our address and the apartment lease.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
juve said:
I got a letter from my wife's doctor that she's pregnant , Joint health insurance ,co-ownership of the car and the car's insurance ( it has both of our names), bank statements that shows our address and the apartment lease.

congradulations

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just when I thought I'm done dealing with my consultant. here we go again. I guess i was so excited that I missed some of the info from the letter of immigration. but as i was reading through it just now, it says this

"The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number (my old passport number which will expire this June 2017)."
but i already submitted to my consultant last year for her to submit to cic my current passport that I did last year August, so I was just wondering why is it the old one is still on their file.. it also says like this..

"If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately."

so now I dont know if the immigration officer would even take my old passport knowing that it only has less than 6 months in it. who should I contact regarding this? do you think they'll even take my new passport? im so frustrated :( :(

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
june1990 said:
Just when I thought I'm done dealing with my consultant. here we go again. I guess i was so excited that I missed some of the info from the letter of immigration. but as i was reading through it just now, it says this

"The passport / travel document that we have on record for you bears the number (my old passport number which will expire this June 2017)."
but i already submitted to my consultant last year for her to submit to cic my current passport that I did last year August, so I was just wondering why is it the old one is still on their file.. it also says like this..

"If you are in possession of a new passport / travel document, you must contact this office immediately."

so now I dont know if the immigration officer would even take my old passport knowing that it only has less than 6 months in it. who should I contact regarding this? do you think they'll even take my new passport? im so frustrated :( :(
Oh wth !
When is your interview again?
Is there a contact number for your landing center, if yes then Id call them ASAP !
If not, call the call center and see what they say, and if your consultant has some kind of confirmation letter with the submission of new pp details, I would take that to the interview.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GuyanaGirl said:
Oh wth !
When is your interview again?
Is there a contact number for your landing center, if yes then Id call them ASAP !
If not, call the call center and see what they say, and if your consultant has some kind of confirmation letter with the submission of new pp details, I would take that to the interview.
unfortunately no contact number. just address, our landing is this Feb 28, they said we can contact them thru web form, which could take 10 business days for them to receive. :(

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june1990 said:

is this gonna be a problem? :(

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:
unfortunately no contact number. just address, our landing is this Feb 28, they said we can contact them thru web form, which could take 10 business days for them to receive. :(

oh man

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
june1990 said:
If they mean CAse specific enquiry, I will suggest you send that off ASAP! Tomorrow is the 17 so you have exactly 10 days really.

Send the same to the address provided and call those call center agents and see if there is any way u can add the note or anything in there.....at this point, do your due diligence to disseminate the information.

Also, let the consultant provide proof that they gave CIC this information..and If it turns out that they just didn't do it then he/she needs a swift kick in the ass ???

This is just my two cents...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
GuyanaGirl said:
If they mean CAse specific enquiry, I will suggest you send that off ASAP! Tomorrow is the 17 so you have exactly 10 days really.

Send the same to the address provided and call those call center agents and see if there is any way u can add the note or anything in there.....at this point, do your due diligence to disseminate the information.

Also, let the consultant provide proof that they gave CIC this information..and If it turns out that they just didn't do it then he/she needs a swift kick in the ass ???

This is just my two cents...

agree or give you some of your money back or report her to the better business Bureau or and report her to irb board