17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
alexism said:
We applied July 28 2015 and got my AOR October 2015. Then OWP November2015.
After that the next email was SA which was Dec 12 2016 then emailed me that they sent our file to etobicoke for further assesment, they sentnit dec 19.

Now they just sent me an email yesterday about our interview..

And yes they are asking for more proofs.

Im just wondering, we're not really receiving bills since our internet service just message us whenever we need to pay. But my husbands bank will show that we pay for it every month. Mine too since i am only prepaid.

We have pictures and stuff but im concern about the bills since theh asked us to bring that as well.

Hope everything will be okay.
If there are things that you pay for and he pays for...even if just one name is on it....but at the same address...those will be good. Here is the list from CIC's website too in case it is helpful:

statements for shared bank accounts, shared credit cards,
proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts,
bills for shared utilities accounts, such as electricity, gas or telephone,
proof of shared management of household expenses,
evidence of shared purchases (especially of household items),
mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address,
important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies and any other documents that show you have been living together.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
simpsol22 said:
If there are things that you pay for and he pays for...even if just one name is on it....but at the same address...those will be good. Here is the list from CIC's website too in case it is helpful:

statements for shared bank accounts, shared credit cards,
proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts,
bills for shared utilities accounts, such as electricity, gas or telephone,
proof of shared management of household expenses,
evidence of shared purchases (especially of household items),
mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address,
important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies and any other documents that show you have been living together.

Hi,

How can we show evidence of shared purchases.I mean the name is not there on the bill.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
alexism said:
Do they need the original copies? Or i can bring photocopies?

Both

NadiaVan

Jul 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am July 27th 2015 applicant. Can I be updated on the timeline?

Sponsors Approval (SA): 26th Nov 2016
Approval of the Applicant (AIP): 2nd Dec 2016
Comments: RMCP police clearance certificate requested on 22nd Nov 2016

These were the updates so far I have received. I am more anxious now that it has pass more than 16 months.

-NadiaVan

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
NadiaVan said:
Hi everyone,

These were the updates so far I have received. I am more anxious now that it has pass more than 16 months.

-NadiaVan
Hope you hear soon!! Spreadsheet updated. :)

NadiaVan

Jul 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 20, 2015
simpsol22 said:
Hope you hear soon!! Spreadsheet updated. :)
Thank you simpsol22 :)

Everytime I visit this forum, it is a mix feelings of comfort and anxiety. Oh dear.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
RV23 said:
Hi,

How can we show evidence of shared purchases.I mean the name is not there on the bill.
I suppose any receipts you have for house hold purchases would be considered. Even with no name. something that shows a card number on it. If both of you bought items for your house together. It's not to clear what they are wanting.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
alexism said:
We applied July 28 2015 and got my AOR October 2015. Then OWP November2015.
After that the next email was SA which was Dec 12 2016 then emailed me that they sent our file to etobicoke for further assesment, they sentnit dec 19.

Now they just sent me an email yesterday about our interview..

And yes they are asking for more proofs.

Im just wondering, we're not really receiving bills since our internet service just message us whenever we need to pay. But my husbands bank will show that we pay for it every month. Mine too since i am only prepaid.

We have pictures and stuff but im concern about the bills since theh asked us to bring that as well.

Hope everything will be okay.

I'm sorry about your interview, I guess they have doubts in the Etobikoke office...
Just provide as much proof as you can, good luck! ;)

bee75

Jan 29, 2017
processing time/OWP

I need some advice!

I applied in November 2014 but it was returned to me because there was a signature missing. The date CIC has for application received is March 13 2015 (so I am assuming I need to go by that date for my timeline). My OWP is valid until May 5 2017. I have already ordered my notes. My notes state that RCMP search returned nothing, "satisfied that relationship is genuine", "medicals on file and passed", "application identified as part of 2016 inventory reduction . . .". And yet, it doesn't really look as if anybody has looked at my case since August. When I log in all it says is "application received". I've tried linking my application too but it never seems to work. I am beyond exasperated with the whole thing. I just want to get on with my life without this hanging over my head. I think everything I read in my notes is positive and I don't understand why I am still waiting. I know there are cases that were received after mine but have been processed before mine. I am mainly concerned about my work permit. I have a good job and don't want to lose it over this. Can I apply to extend my open work permit?

I've gotten a lot of good advice from this forum, more than from CIC for that matter. So thank you to everybody on here for that :)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
NadiaVan said:
Hi everyone,

-NadiaVan

good news soon

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Re: processing time/OWP

bee75 said:
I need some advice!

I applied in November 2014 but it was returned to me because there was a signature missing. The date CIC has for application received is March 13 2015 (so I am assuming I need to go by that date for my timeline). My OWP is valid until May 5 2017. I have already ordered my notes. My notes state that RCMP search returned nothing, "satisfied that relationship is genuine", "medicals on file and passed", "application identified as part of 2016 inventory reduction . . .". And yet, it doesn't really look as if anybody has looked at my case since August. When I log in all it says is "application received". I've tried linking my application too but it never seems to work. I am beyond exasperated with the whole thing. I just want to get on with my life without this hanging over my head. I think everything I read in my notes is positive and I don't understand why I am still waiting. I know there are cases that were received after mine but have been processed before mine. I am mainly concerned about my work permit. I have a good job and don't want to lose it over this. Can I apply to extend my open work permit?

I've gotten a lot of good advice from this forum, more than from CIC for that matter. So thank you to everybody on here for that :)
Sorry to hear of your story and the situation of the application being returned. Yes, you are now considered a March 13, 2015 applicant. It sounds like you should be hearing some news soon based on what you are seeing in your notes. You could try getting them to look at your file--it was suggested to me by a previous applicant to upload some newer joint proof of relationship...they have to add it to the file and it can trigger the agent to review. I uploaded proof of our joint medical bill and a copy of my work contract now that I have a job in Canada.

Regarding your OWP...You can renew this online, but you may want to wait a couple more months just in case you are approved sooner--so you don't waste another $255. As long as you apply to renew it before it's expired, you can continue working until they make a decision on the extension app. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=189&top=17

A tip to getting the OWP to renew online--when filling out the required questionaire...Select "Work" when asked "What you are going to do in Canada", then select "Temporarily more than 6 months" on the next question. Don't select answer "Move there" and "Permanently" you will be directed to the FC- Spousal application.

As for linking your application on MyCIC...As long as you do not have a representative, you should be able to link. There are tricks to linking it because it all depends on how the agent set up your app in the system. Common tips - Make sure you are using only Applicant info, Instead of typing the city of birth, just press the space bar on your keyboard and no city name. Then leave all of the passport info blank. Last, make sure you enter 2 for number of applicants on app, unless you have dependents--then add 1 for each.

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
hello every one ,can any one tell me how to send the package (which envelope or express post) . and should i also get the tracking no as well

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
hafeez syed said:
hello every one ,can any one tell me how to send the package (which envelope or express post) . and should i also get the tracking no as well
Yes, make sure you get tracking...saves a lot of unneeded stress. Anyway you want to send is fine...just make sure it goes to the right place. Note that if you use a courier you cannot sent to the PO Box.

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON L5A 3A4

Courier Address:
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
simpsol22 said:
Yes, make sure you get tracking...saves a lot of unneeded stress. Anyway you want to send is fine...just make sure it goes to the right place. Note that if you use a courier you cannot sent to the PO Box.

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON L5A 3A4

Courier Address:
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8

thanks for the info ,im sending inland application and will be sending through canada post