+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
aleguillen said:
So last night we got sponsorship approval !!!!! I am so happy all of this wait is coming to an end anc it feels good. Always stay positive ! Yes it is hard and frustrating I have thought he worst scenarios myself but if you love your significant other and it is real dont worry everything will be okay ! Have been with my babe for almost 5 years and living together for 3. The light is at the end of the tunnel!
Congrats!!! when did you apply ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
ok thanks... we are totally legit but still stress over the whole process, worrying about stupid things like age difference or parents not being at wedding etc. stuff that really shouldn't be an issue even in this day and age but it is easy to worry about every little thing when your whole life is basically hanging on the whim of a government office
We are 7 yrs apart (I am older than she), and neither family at the wedding (civil ceremony). To combat that, we supplied pics from family events showing both her and my family.

I'm not worried. I don't think you should be either :). Worst case, they interview. A possibility we are prepared for, but it doesn't seem like they will.

You can provide a case update if you wish. Include any new evidence to combat any potential flag you believe you have.. We sent in a PDF file with 35 more pictures including some that occurred during her parent's visit to Ontario.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
aleguillen said:
July 2015 applicant ! Now I wonder how much longer ?
You know you can call CIC since it's over 16 months? According to their website you shoulda be aip at 16. I called them last week and was told my decision made was sent out.

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this morning my rep forwarded CIC email who was pleased to advice that processing of my application has been completed and i will have my final interview where the decision will be made in Etobicoke. I guess it's done thanking God. When they say me and my family members, if any, we will be required to present original ID documents do they mean also the kids or just my wife? Anyone who's done it please feel free to share his experience or advice me something you deem important and how long would it take before they call me or contact me. Thanks everyone for the support, the advises and in general good luck to all of you and may your dreams come true and your wait not so long

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
CLAUDIO73 said:
this morning my rep forwarded CIC email who was pleased to advice that processing of my application has been completed and i will have my final interview where the decision will be made in Etobicoke. I guess it's done thanking God. When they say me and my family members, if any, we will be required to present original ID documents do they mean also the kids or just my wife? Anyone who's done it please feel free to share his experience or advice me something you deem important and how long would it take before they call me or contact me. Thanks everyone for the support, the advises and in general good luck to all of you and may your dreams come true and your wait not so long
Congrats. Anyone who is being granted a PR + the sponsor.

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
well me and my wife...passport and id are enough i guess, my passport was mentioned in the letter her id will be enough i believe

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
CLAUDIO73 said:
well me and my wife...passport and id are enough i guess, my passport was mentioned in the letter her id will be enough i believe
I plan to have my wife bring everything (Passport + the Ontario ID she now has (Health Card + DL))

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
I plan to have my wife bring everything (Passport + the Ontario ID she now has (Health Card + DL))
yeah i agree normal pieces id especially where they can see the same address as a proof

LainaMae

Nov 9, 2016
NorthWest Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-June-2015
Nomination.....
OWP issued..: 07-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
05-Sept-2015
Med's Request
upfront, passed
Interview........
14-Dec-2016
sur said:
Were you common-law or married?
We were common-law for our first application. Which shouldn't matter according to their guide book. They are supposed to look at both the same. They cannot require you to be married for immigration.

All they would have had to do was interview us and it would have been obvious we were legitimate. We had sent in a mountain of proof of interdependence between us. We also had 15 character reference letters confirming we were in a relationship. (One even from the mayor of our town!) But our first application was submitted in 2013.

I see a lot of questions about traveling across the border during your application. I am from Minnesota and where we live in Canada, it's only a six hour drive to my hometown. We travel back and forth VERY FREQUENTLY. When I got my first TRP, the immigration officers at the border put in the notes that I travel a lot. They told me this didn't guarantee that I would get in, but I have never denied entry back into Canada and I've been doing it for almost 4 years. They love to bring me in and interrogate me, but they have never denied me entry. I ALWAYS bring a huge binder with ALL my paperwork and information so the immigration officers can see that I know what I am talking about and that I am in the process of immigration.

Either way, It is looking like the light at the end of the tunnel is close for all of us 2015'ers :D I go for my landing interview tomorrow! Thank heavens it's not at the border crossing, where they just love to give me a hard time. Good luck everyone, believe me when I say I know how frustrating the wait is!

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
CLAUDIO73 said:
anyone of you have an idea since this letter i received till they call or set a landing interview how long could it take?
thanks folks

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
CLAUDIO73 said:
anyone of you have an idea since this letter i received till they call or set a landing interview how long could it take?
thanks folks

I can share from my experience.I got my landing letter 2 weeks after after decision made.I got decision made on the 2nd of november and got my landing letter on the 15th and was asked to be in cic etobicocke on the 29th for my landing interview and it went well..i landed without any problems.You havr to make sure your spouse is available..have your passport and proof of address for your spouse.So i can say it might take about a couple of weeks for you land.
Goodluck and all the best.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
mycic for the sponsored is updated with Medical results passed...no SA/AIP, I am a August 19th applicant.
Any idea of the next steps?

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Shellz said:
Hi thanks for responding.
Did you send in the application for work permit?

The only way we got any update was after we were finally able to link the account online.
There it shows...
Review of Eligibility: in progress
Medical: not needed at this time
Review of supported documents: blank
Interview: not needed at this time
Background check: in progress
Decision: not started

Yes we did the medical upfront in September. We never heard anything about that. We don't even know if it was received but the system states not needed dor now.
I did apply for OWP along with the application but I was out of status at the time when we applied so I will have to wait for AIP.... I even sent the medicals along with the application no updates on that as well....

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hello guys. Just to be clear again that this is a copy of landing interview

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on January 19, 2017 at 9:00am. Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

I don't know why my lawyer is sending me sample questions of possible interview questions like
How did you meet your wife and stuffs like that.