+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
simpsol22 said:
No problem. :) I've added you. So you are actually a June 3rd applicant. The dates they send AOR (letter acknowledging receipt of your app) and say they started processing your app don't really mean much. June 3rd is the date they go by. :) Congrats again!!
Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I'm June 17th applicant. In June 2016 I was requested PCC and in October 2016 additional proof of cohabitation. But no OWP no AIP so far

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
abrakadabra said:
Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I'm June 17th applicant. In June 2016 I was requested PCC and in October 2016 additional proof of cohabitation. But no OWP no AIP so far
According to the flow chart, they assess cohabitation when they are nearing the end of Step 1 Eligibility Checks. Meaning they were probably working on AIP for you.

Rose15

Aug 8, 2015
I received a request letter for PCC,do i need to send or include the letter from cic with my pcc to case specific enquiry? Pls help

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rose15 said:
I received a request letter for PCC,do i need to send or include the letter from cic with my pcc to case specific enquiry? Pls help
PCC is originals required. That means you have to courier it into CIC at the address specified. If you want to CSE as well, you can. You need to advise them in the CSE that you are sending the original by courier though...

Rose15

Aug 8, 2015
profiler said:
PCC is originals required. That means you have to courier it into CIC at the address specified. If you want to CSE as well, you can. You need to advise them in the CSE that you are sending the original by courier though...
Its said in the letter to send the document/ info and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted with the timeframe given above to CSE,,,,no address given,only the officer LETTERS and cic Mississauga

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rose15 said:
Its said in the letter to send the document/ info and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted with the timeframe given above to CSE,,,,no address given,only the officer LETTERS and cic Mississauga
Interesting, because PCC's are originals only. Well, Yes do as the letter states.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
I've noticed that some 2016 applicant timeline dates have been getting shared on here. Can we keep this thread for the Inland 2015 timelines as otherwise, it can get confusing. There is an Inland 2016 thread here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html

Thanks!!! :)

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
any december 2015 inland applicant waiting for medicals?

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
profiler said:
Interesting, because PCC's are originals only. Well, Yes do as the letter states.
not only originals...
When I was requested mine (although I had sent PCC with the application) I had a copy and sent it to cic with explanation that I hadn't leave Canada during that period. I requested an updated PCC as well but it wasn't necessary because they acknowledged the first one.

Rose15

Aug 8, 2015
profiler said:
Yes thats why it make me confuse,,one more question, do i need to include the letter that I received from them?,,thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rose15 said:
Yes thats why it make me confuse,,one more question, do i need to include the letter that I received from them?,,thanks
I would so they know why you sent it and who requested it.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Rose15 said:
Most likely yes, read the letter that they sent to you carefully, they usually say something there. Anyways if I were you I would send their letter as well as it has all the important info (Application number, bar code, names and all the info), just my opinion

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
abrakadabra said:
not only originals...
When I was requested mine (although I had sent PCC with the application) I had a copy and sent it to cic with explanation that I hadn't leave Canada during that period. I requested an updated PCC as well but it wasn't necessary because they acknowledged the first one.
My wife was requested to send a PCC in August. We'd included one from the Internal Affairs Ministry with the application. The call centre tried to put a trace on it, but we decided not to chance it (they told us not to submit anything). We got a new on from the Consulate in Toronto (already in English) and submitted it immediately (21 days from the original request date). Since I have been told that they were able to locate the original, but thanked us for submitting a new one.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
profiler said:
My wife was requested to send a PCC in August. We'd included one from the Internal Affairs Ministry with the application. The call centre tried to put a trace on it, but we decided not to chance it (they told us not to submit anything). We got a new on from the Consulate in Toronto (already in English) and submitted it immediately (21 days from the original request date). Since I have been told that they were able to locate the original, but thanked us for submitting a new one.
That's good that you live in Toronto area (correct me if I'm mistaken), you have access to the Consulate. I live in Alberta and I have to submit all the papers in mail and with notarization, so it takes more time.
I received my updated PCC in 30 days and sent it too, just to be safe. That's my way dealing with the immigration papers, better safe than sorry

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
abrakadabra said:
That's good that you live in Toronto area (correct me if I'm mistaken), you have access to the Consulate. I live in Alberta and I have to submit all the papers in mail and with notarization, so it takes more time.
I received my updated PCC in 30 days and sent it too, just to be safe. That's my way dealing with the immigration papers, better safe than sorry
Just outside of Toronto. The consulate wasn't helpful over the phone, but once you send the request, they return the PCC to you the next day (it seems).