+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Lons

May 15, 2016
Hi everyone, Nov 2015 applicant here. Just wanted to let you guys know that I received my medical request today. I wasn't expecting it so soon (despite the weirdness with Sept-Oct applicants). I've been prepared for a long wait, and it took 6 months to get my AOR so I feel like I just buckled in. What happens now? I have my medical scheduled for Monday. Once CIC receives the results.. then what? Is AIP incoming in the next few months?

I've had my fingers crossed for you March-August applicants, also! Here's hoping CIC gets their stuff together (even if it means I have to wait awhile ;) )

Skykiran

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
vancouvernick said:
How come you get AIP without medical? :p am I the only one who just got SA, no AIP but medical request?

Anyway, there's no way CIC knew you are under going medical because without completing all the labs and X-Ray your medical is still with the clinic and not transmitted to CIC yet (I finished medical exam 4 days before receiving my medical request and my clinic sent my result to CIC just one day before I received medical request...)

Not sure about the address change
Hey Vancouvernick, I am in same same boat as you,I got SA on May 27th and before that medical request but no AIP.

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
OMG.....it's good for sep -Nov 2015 applicants are getting their SA and AIP but what about mar -Aug 2015 applicants....
It's so fraustrating hopefully CIC will go back to Mar -Aug applicants soon. I'm a July applicant

By the way, does SA or AIP come via email or mail?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouvernick said:
How come you get AIP without medical? :p am I the only one who just got SA, no AIP but medical request?

Anyway, there's no way CIC knew you are under going medical because without completing all the labs and X-Ray your medical is still with the clinic and not transmitted to CIC yet (I finished medical exam 4 days before receiving my medical request and my clinic sent my result to CIC just one day before I received medical request...)

Not sure about the address change
Because the medical is part of stage 2 (Admissibility check) which is after AIP for an Inland applicant.

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
Ponga said:
Because the medical is part of stage 2 (Admissibility check) which is after AIP for an Inland applicant.
I got medical request too, but no SA, no AIP. When should I expect SA and AIP? I got medical request on 31st May and have it scheduled for 8th June ?

ukaura

Jun 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I received this three weeks ago

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.

Is it safe to assume that no further hassles and it would be a smooth process now onwards.

Why I am confused is that I applied for my spouse within Canada in September 2015 and its not even a year?? They told us it will be 26 months. i have lost many moments because of this delay but it looks a ray of hope that the case is processed.

It is too good to be true?? Any experience and thoughts on this??

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
ukaura said:
Hello Everyone,

I received this three weeks ago

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.

Is it safe to assume that no further hassles and it would be a smooth process now onwards.

Why I am confused is that I applied for my spouse within Canada in September 2015 and its not even a year?? They told us it will be 26 months. i have lost many moments because of this delay but it looks a ray of hope that the case is processed.

It is too good to be true?? Any experience and thoughts on this??
congratulations!

you are done! ;D

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
ukaura said:
Makes me happy after quite a long time. Still my doubts are unanswered.. I have never been that lucky..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1992004750

Just look at the spreadsheet 2015 tab and you will understand. You just got the DM (decision made) letter. Congrats. They skipped over a bunch of months and started processing Setp,Oct, and Nov 2015 applications. Good for you but sucks for the people who applied earlier that CIC skipped to come back to later, eventually.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
sawadee-eh said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1992004750

Just look at the spreadsheet 2015 tab and you will understand. You just got the DM (decision made) letter. Congrats. They skipped over a bunch of months and started processing Setp,Oct, and Nov 2015 applications. Good for you but sucks for the people who applied earlier that CIC skipped to come back to later, eventually.
I think I'm going to take a break from here for a while as it's making me feel down that late 2015 apps are getting AIP, and it has been 11 months for me and I have heard nothing. I hope they soon go back to March-August apps.

Jambs

Jan 6, 2016
Winnipeg MB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2016 / OWP 23-02-2016 / SA 01-06-2016 / DM 14-07-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
when did u receive ur file number n SA?
My visit is for 3 months but as i read the forum you can be valid up to 6 months and then you need to extend... my payment in the application is with extension payment.

OWP received Feb 23 together with an email that i should take the medical
AOR received April 20 with the first time application no for my PR
SA received June 1 by my wife
Addition supporting requirements I received last May 30 so right now I am trying to consolidate all supporting documents to prove that I am with my wife here in canada and living in one roof.

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
Does everyone get two AOR's for Inland Application?

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
jims_89 said:
Does everyone get two AOR's for Inland Application?
Second AOR is not uncommon. Check the spreadsheet, there are lot of second AOR