Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
Blossom318 said:
Mine wasn't actually an interview, it was my "landing interview". I had decision Made already. my husband and i went to the etobicoke immigration office and wait for our number to be called, we went up. they only asked 3 questions, if we still live together and still married, if I ever committed crime or got deported. and then i was giving my confirmation of permanent residence.

Not sure what they really asks in an actual interview. nothing to worry about if you and your spouse know each other very well and what you do daily i guess. Good luck!!
Thanks Blossom, actually I have a «DECISION MADE» as well. So it might as well only be the same sort of interview you went through. That would be awesome ;D

And it only says please bring the following original documents:

• A valid passport or travel document. If you were previously advised that you are exempt from the passport requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;
  • The "Québec selection certificate" issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion (MIDI);
  • Two photographs are required for you and each person in your family in Canada included in your permanent residence application. Follow the link below for more specifications; cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prcard.asp
  • Proof of Right of Permanent Residence Fee payment (RPRF) of $490,00.

I just hope thats really everything, just want this to be over....

simonjsf

Jan 25, 2015
luisluis said:
Thank you simonjsf!

And the AOR,
** how long does it takes after I mail the application?
At the CIC I only see the terrifying total of 26 months.

I found something interesting. The documentation at inmigration quebec suggest you apply to the CSQ during undertaking, but
you said: "you will receive an email from CIC requesting that you apply for your CSQ. I received the email a few days after receiving my AOR",

Now I found this, that applies to my case as I'm sponsored by my wife:
"For a sponsored person already residing in Québec: if the sponsored person’s application for permanent residence has not already been submitted, you could send it at the same time as your sponsorship application to the Canadian government. This policy applies only to applications submitted by sponsored spouses and common-law partners."
here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/procedure-sponsored.html

It seem I could send the application for the CSQ at the same time I apply to the federal government.
** What do you think?

About the processing time of the Quebec Certificate, I see it takes,
including verification of documents, preliminary and selection review,
7 + 1 à 3 + 1 à 9 months.
That's more than 9 months on. :(

** What about Fees?
This page
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/fees-payment-time.html
says its 773$, but that section is talking about students becoming permanent.
I don't see such fees in the case of inland applications.

In general, I want to have the certificate as soon as possible for being able to study french and have access to the health service.

(BTW, I found this discussion about time, but it's outdated:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-long-does-it-take-for-the-certificat-de-selection-du-quebec-csq-process-t9147.0.html)

thank you!
You need to wait for the letter from the CIC asking you to apply for your CSQ. You need to submit that letter with your CSQ application.

The fee is $275 for 1 person and $110 for each additional person.

For a spousal application you need to fill out the Kit A application. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html

It takes approx. 25 business days for them to process your application.

luisluis

Feb 6, 2016
Oh,

This is confusing.

So, they will ask me to apply for the CSQ,
but quebec immigration say
"Thus, just before submitting your undertaking application to the Québec government, the person you are sponsoring must complete the Application for a Selection Certificate - Family Class and quickly return it to you, duly signed. You must enclose this form with your undertaking application.
If your undertaking application is accepted, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ - Québec Selection Certificate) will be issued to the person you are sponsoring. "

I understood the undertaking application was done once the federal government has approved the residence, not just the AOR.

:/

thank you!

simonjsf

Jan 25, 2015
luisluis said:
Oh,

This is confusing.

So, they will ask me to apply for the CSQ,
but quebec immigration say
"Thus, just before submitting your undertaking application to the Québec government, the person you are sponsoring must complete the Application for a Selection Certificate - Family Class and quickly return it to you, duly signed. You must enclose this form with your undertaking application.
If your undertaking application is accepted, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ - Québec Selection Certificate) will be issued to the person you are sponsoring. "

I understood the undertaking application was done once the federal government has approved the residence, not just the AOR.

:/

thank you!
The email from CIC will mention the following:

Provincial Requirements for Residents of Québec
As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'immigration, de la diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide within 30 days from the date of this letter. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

ghelzkhie

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015
I'm sept 10 2015 applicant. .got SA and AIP today .. :) :) :)

Ines86

Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Hi all,
I have a quick question for everyone who received their DM Email. I got my Email with DM on May 10th, it stated in there that the processing center Edmonton will contact me for my landing appointment. How long dooes it take roughly to hear from them?

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello inlanders any news from may-july 2015 aplicants? And how cic count time ,when app is rec.or when they start to process? Thanks

mischbrot

Mar 30, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
Ines86 said:
Hi all,
I have a quick question for everyone who received their DM Email. I got my Email with DM on May 10th, it stated in there that the processing center Edmonton will contact me for my landing appointment. How long dooes it take roughly to hear from them?
It took about 3-4 weeks until I received an email with the appointment for Landing Interview.

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
I sent doc.off on cic site will they let me know they recieved them? How long does it take if they do. Thanks.

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
mirko86 said:
Hello inlanders any news from may-july 2015 aplicants? And how cic count time ,when app is rec.or when they start to process? Thanks

Am july person too...So far i have got OWP and AIP...They are requesting for MEDS and Original police check from my country as the one i sent in expired..
I hope we are able to get PR before DEC 2015 cant wait to go home

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
shreecharan said:
Am july person too...So far i have got OWP and AIP...They are requesting for MEDS and Original police check from my country as the one i sent in expired..
I hope we are able to get PR before DEC 2015 cant wait to go home
They start to process our app on july,so far only 2 AOR's