+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

bella6565

Mar 5, 2016
micky007 said:
Bella,
He needs to apply for multiple entry visa.When he applies online,he has to send to scan the copy of work permit..and they will sent multiple entry work permit visa or TRV thats all.Dont try to go out of the country without it.Is he from india?
Yes he is from India but has been living in Canada for the past 4 years, how do I apply online for a multiple entry work permit visa?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
micky007 said:
you know what. I know I am december 10 because According to mh ECAS the date they received my file was on december 10 and Its also indicated the date in my GCMS notes, Then I called CIC earlier today and one lady there (her name is lucia) she open my file since I said the four months is near approaching then she open my file in the system, according to her They received my PR and OWP application on December 3. I was like really??????!!! How come??haha!! and she said its still in process. I don't know if she's telling me a lie or not but I guess she's lying since I also lied to her and I said I submitted my file on first week of December :p

Hey there,
I am going to share my telphonic converstaion.I called CIC today and lied that my application was received on 18 nov 2015 instead of 18 dec 2015 lol I lied cause they never going to tell me anything as it happened before so many times.So agent got all my info as its ova 4 months right,he checked in the system and you know what he told me that my file was received on 11 dec 2015,I dont know why he told me that it was really weird lol.He told me that its in process and call us if I dont get my open work permit on 18 april 2016.

So I have no idea why if he lied to me or what?I am 18 dec 2015 applicant still waiting for open work permit.Is anyone from december month out there waiting for the Open work permit and AOR?

iF YOU CHECK CIC WEBSITE..They are processing online app 31 december application and dec 11 applicants paper application.I will never apply mail application from now onwards.When I applied online application were 140 days and paper application were 113 days so I applied paper application.So I now compared it they processed online application so fast 77 days for online and 97 days for paper application.No idea whats going on?

REGARDS

hahha! did you noticed that there is something with 7 days??? I send mine on December 10 and I just doubled check it today and the agent really can see that my application for OWP is December 3 instead of December 10 and you have also 7 days thing in your date of application look you submitted on December 18 and they said you sent it on December 11. you noticed it?????

mischbrot

Mar 30, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
Hi guys, been reading a lot but I think I need some expert advise if everything is going normal with my application process.

So I applied for PR under Family Sponsorship Category. My wife is sponsoring me, we are both living in Quebec.

We have been waiting forever since we sent the documents in December 2014. And on the website it said they were received on Dec. 3rd 2014 and it said they have received my medical results.

Just recently my wife got approved as my sponsor, by the federal and provincial govt and I just received my Selection Certificate from Quebec.

Now the Application status (link on CIC profile) changed to "Decision made". But when I click on it still says only:

Permanent Residence:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 3, 2014.
2. Medical results have been received.
This has not changed for about a year now although the "link" doesn't say "IN PROCESS" anymore but changed to "DECISION MADE".

I heard that it usually reads something like: "We will contact you shortly" or something once you clicked on the link. But the info there is unchanged.

Do I have to worry? The 16 months that were indicated when I filed my application are over soon and I just hope the waiting will be over shortly. How long does it usually take until you receive a letter after the decision was made?

Thanks for any help guy, looking forward to your answers.

Cheers

danny87

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 08-07-2015, Received 24-08-2015
AOR Received.
29-03-2015 + 07-05-2015 & OWP rec'd: 19-05-2015, SA: 17-03-2016 & DM: 18-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront, extended for 1yr by CIC
Med's Done....
26-11-2014
Interview........
Inland
Passport Req..
VISA EXEMPT
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
mischbrot said:
Hi guys, been reading a lot but I think I need some expert advise if everything is going normal with my application process.

So I applied for PR under Family Sponsorship Category. My wife is sponsoring me, we are both living in Quebec.

We have been waiting forever since we sent the documents in December 2014. And on the website it said they were received on Dec. 3rd 2014 and it said they have received my medical results.

Just recently my wife got approved as my sponsor, by the federal and provincial govt and I just received my Selection Certificate from Quebec.

Now the Application status (link on CIC profile) changed to "Decision made". But when I click on it still says only:

This has not changed for about a year now although the "link" doesn't say "IN PROCESS" anymore but changed to "DECISION MADE".

I heard that it usually reads something like: "We will contact you shortly" or something once you clicked on the link. But the info there is unchanged.

Do I have to worry? The 16 months that were indicated when I filed my application are over soon and I just hope the waiting will be over shortly. How long does it usually take until you receive a letter after the decision was made?

Cheers
So once it changed to decision made for me, I think it was a few days after, that I got a letter in my email from CIC in which it stated that the montreal office would contact me shortly to finalize my application for permanent residence (which means application approved! :D)

Are you landing in Montreal? Because I'm in the same boat, exact same thing, decision made and only those two things in ecas. But I've seen that it takes between another 2-4 weeks after DM letter to get a letter from the Montreal office for a landing date. So you're almost there!

It's been about two weeks for me now after that DM letter, so I'm checking my inbox waaaaay to frequently in the hope theres that landing letter :p no luck so far.

Maybe you didnt get a DM letter by accident, in that case I suggest calling call centre and asking for them to resend it. or via case specific enquiry or something. Good luck!

mischbrot

Mar 30, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
danny87 said:
So once it changed to decision made for me, I think it was a few days after, that I got a letter in my email from CIC in which it stated that the montreal office would contact me shortly to finalize my application for permanent residence (which means application approved! :D)

Are you landing in Montreal? Because I'm in the same boat, exact same thing, decision made and only those two things in ecas. But I've seen that it takes between another 2-4 weeks after DM letter to get a letter from the Montreal office for a landing date. So you're almost there!

It's been about two weeks for me now after that DM letter, so I'm checking my inbox waaaaay to frequently in the hope theres that landing letter :p no luck so far.

Maybe you didnt get a DM letter by accident, in that case I suggest calling call centre and asking for them to resend it. or via case specific enquiry or something. Good luck!
Ok, that sounds good. Thank you for your reply. I will give them a couple of days and then call them. I'm way too excited.
I've been waiting for so long :p

But patience is key i guess ;D

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
mischbrot said:

Cheers
Hi, When did you get the request for CSQ? I filed my application on April, 2015 and sent my health report March, 2016.
Some people got their CSQ request few months after CIC received their applications.
I hope my CSQ request will come soon.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Thanks Sophie for adding me.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
browning911 said:
Thanks Sophie for adding me.
Actually, it wasn't me... Many people help me with the spreadsheet, I barely update it anymore. But I'm very glad you joined! :)

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
hahha! did you noticed that there is something with 7 days??? I send mine on December 10 and I just doubled check it today and the agent really can see that my application for OWP is December 3 instead of December 10 and you have also 7 days thing in your date of application look you submitted on December 18 and they said you sent it on December 11. you noticed it?????
Yes I noticed it and I have no idea why agents are telling this when it was actually received on 18 dec?In your case its the 7 days difference as well but you double checked it today and I wonder why she told you that as well.All the best we might get our open work before 20 april.

Agent told me the same thing that its in process,I dont know why and he told me to give them call back If I dont get anything on 18 april.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
micky007 said:
Yes I noticed it and I have no idea why agents are telling this when it was actually received on 18 dec?In your case its the 7 days difference as well but you double checked it today and I wonder why she told you that as well.All the best we might get our open work before 20 april.

Agent told me the same thing that its in process,I dont know why and he told me to give them call back If I dont get anything on 18 april.

another case. someone who sent his OWP and according to him the agent told that they receive their OWP application on November 30 haha tho he receive his OWP already. yes according to the agent I should call back on the 5th of April but I will call them next Monday to check again the status.

mischbrot

Mar 30, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
ywqu said:
Hi, When did you get the request for CSQ? I filed my application on April, 2015 and sent my health report March, 2016.
Some people got their CSQ request few months after CIC received their applications.
I hope my CSQ request will come soon.
Got my CSQ on March 16 and I applied for it around the last week of Febuary.

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
Can anyone tell me when inland applicants like us should do their medical exam and what kind of medical exam should be done? Is there a form or something that we need to bring to the doctor? Also, does anyone know how much it cost to do this medical exam? I'm living in Toronto. Thanks!

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Archenemy said:
Can anyone tell me when inland applicants like us should do their medical exam and what kind of medical exam should be done? Is there a form or something that we need to bring to the doctor? Also, does anyone know how much it cost to do this medical exam? I'm living in Toronto. Thanks!
All PR applicants go through same medical exam. Go on this link and find list of doctors - http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. The price varies from doctor to doctor - from $210 to $260 that I have heard of. You need to call them and check appointments with them. Also remember to let them know that you are applying for family class spousal PR and not an individual PR. I guess they ask there.
Hope it helps

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Archenemy said:
Do it as soon as possible just before you apply for PR. If you have already received medical request, take the printout of email from cic/visa office to the panel doctor. Some doctors ask for 2 or 4 photos, but most of the doctors have emedical service. i.e. they take ur photo at the clinic itself. Don't forget to take ur primary identity proof (generally passport). Ask them if they need any additional docs.