+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

chuphuc

Nov 17, 2015
Amour.Ashi said:
Congratulations, Zeloy!!! I am Sept 23rd applicant, haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping to hear something this week.
I think after this week, if you still not get anything, you should call CIC to ask.
I'm an October applicant and haven't heard anything from CIC yet. So far, I haven't seen any October applicant on this forum get heard anything from CIC. So terrible !

zeloyyy

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Amour.Ashi said:
Congratulations, Zeloy!!! I am Sept 23rd applicant, haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping to hear something this week.

Thanks! Did you get your AOR yet? If not, contact CIC for update!

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
Can CIC call centre access your file if you don't have a UCI or file number yet?

Amour.Ashi

Jan 11, 2016
zeloyyy said:
Thanks! Did you get your AOR yet? If not, contact CIC for update!

No AOR yet. I called CIC last week and the only thing they say is talk about total timeline (25 months). They don't provide time frame for AOR. I am not sure if they have provided anyone else here with the AOR time frame information. I will call them next week when it marks 4 months.

mollybloom

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Oct. 2015
Does anyone actually understand the rationale for how the CIC selects which applications to open first (clearly the date on which the application was received is irrelevant). If four months haven't passed yet, the call centre agent won't be able to assist with anything.

KirstenFree

Jan 21, 2016
Hi, I'm new to forums. Was just recently told about this website after finding out my friends friend was going though the similar process I was.
She's doing outland where I'm doing inland..thats why I'm here.

Applied in September and my husband got his work permit in the mail mid December. He has a job and is working already after a long process from when he first got here.
Thankfully the government has been really good to us. Now just waiting to get a letter for him to go be checked out by a doctor for the next step in the process.

Is anyone at this stage yet or already went through this. Wondering how long into it do they send something out, and if it;s even in the mail or I should be looking elsewhere. I do have an account set up with CIC or something along those lines because we made an account when I had to pay them for my husbands Visitor Visa we applied for back in 2014.

Also I have been seeing a lot of talk about this AOR, can anyone explain the importance of it to me. I should know and I may know..I got into this whole immigration thing quickly and processed fast so a lot of it is a blur at this point. I assume you either check for it online, or they mail something out.

DiegoM

Jan 18, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm sorry to bother you, I've read your situation and it is pretty similar to mine, so I wonder if you could help me.
In march 2015, my wife and I apply to CIC for PR under Family Class Sponsorship (inland) and I got my OWP in december. Nevertheless we live in Montréal and I would like to apply for the CSQ.
I think I have to apply with the "Undertaking application – Kit A", but for the items to be enclosed there's "a copy of the letter or e-mail sent to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada confirming your eligibility as a sponsoring person", but since this is still in process is there another document I should enclose instead?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Diego

Linus0

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Request
18-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
DiegoM said:
Hello guys,

I'm sorry to bother you, I've read your situation and it is pretty similar to mine, so I wonder if you could help me.
In march 2015, my wife and I apply to CIC for PR under Family Class Sponsorship (inland) and I got my OWP in december. Nevertheless we live in Montréal and I would like to apply for the CSQ.
I think I have to apply with the "Undertaking application – Kit A", but for the items to be enclosed there's "a copy of the letter or e-mail sent to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada confirming your eligibility as a sponsoring person", but since this is still in process is there another document I should enclose instead?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Diego
You cannot apply for a csq until CIC sends you an email to continue the process with MICC (quebec government) other wise your application will be returned to you, you need that specific email

ghelzkhie

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015
Hi guys...

Finally I just received my OWP today..sent my app sept 10..

MayaM

Jan 17, 2016
Awesome that they are so quick with the september applications. Would be nice if they went by date received.
Dont get me wrong, im very happy for everyone who gets it but i just think it is not fair in general.

I called them yesterday and mine is still being processed but should be done soon with the note he put in. I hope so anyways.
app received by CIC: Aug 27th

Maya

Linus0

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Request
18-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
ghelzkhie said:
Hi guys...

Finally I just received my OWP today..sent my app sept 10..
Yay! Congratulations!

Linus0

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Request
18-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
MayaM said:
Awesome that they are so quick with the september applications. Would be nice if they went by date received.
Dont get me wrong, im very happy for everyone who gets it but i just think it is not fair in general.

I called them yesterday and mine is still being processed but should be done soon with the note he put in. I hope so anyways.
app received by CIC: Aug 27th

Maya
I know what you mean! Mine was received Sep 2nd and I just feel like its never going to come

ghelzkhie

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015
Check your mail linus0. .maybe your owp already there. .mine issued jan.13..