+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

gem101

May 11, 2015
Hi guys I need an urgent advice, my application is still pending I need to make a quick weekend get away with my wife.
I do have a valid work permit and I am working, How do I apply for a re Entry visa.

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
Re: Inland 2014 July applicant

James Russo said:
Bing... it's weird that you are at beginning of July and still did not hear anything. Did you try to order your notes?
Yeah it is. Finally got the DM yesterday. Tried to follow before July and was just told its still within the 26 months. did not really rush because my wife got her working permit in April.
Followed up with them September 8th which is past 26 months and sure enough, got a response saying they are working on the application September 12th and then got the decision just this Thursday (Sept 15th).
In the letter they said to wait for the appointment for the interview.

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
gem101 said:
Hi guys I need an urgent advice, my application is still pending I need to make a quick weekend get away with my wife.
I do have a valid work permit and I am working, How do I apply for a re Entry visa.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=208&top=17

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
Maggie03 said:
Thank you everybody
The Lansing appointment went well and we received copr
Hi Maggie, in the interview, did they process the SIN right then and there? How about OHIP? Thx

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
momo 0512 said:
momo 0512 said:
Anyone have any experience on wait times between Decision Made and receiving a letter from the office and scheduling of landing?

Thanks for support :)
Hi Momo, got the decision made/approval letter last week and got the appointment letter today for September 22nd, this Thursday.

momo 0512

Aug 30, 2016
Bing_M said:
Hi Momo, got the decision made/approval letter last week and got the appointment letter today for September 22nd, this Thursday.
Thank you Bing-M

Congratulations :)

when i click on my ecas today it shows :

We sent you a letter On September 14 Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I keep my fingers crossed !!!!

momo 0512

Aug 30, 2016
Finally I landed today . it was funny my immigration consultant called me at midnight to tell me that i have an appointment the following morning at 10:00 am so a 10 hour notice :D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momo 0512 said:
Finally I landed today . it was funny my immigration consultant called me at midnight to tell me that i have an appointment the following morning at 10:00 am so a 10 hour notice :D
You deserve a full refund for the incompetence of your consultant.

Congratulations!

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello people,i got email from cic that i need to provide aditional documents usig specific enqurie.In mail they said this:All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). What is timeframes? Thanks

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
mirko86 said:
Hello people,i got email from cic that i need to provide aditional documents usig specific enqurie.In mail they said this:All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). What is timeframes? Thanks
It simply means you need to get your documents to them on or before the date you were given

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Diva Diva said:
It simply means you need to get your documents to them on or before the date you were given
Thank you.Can i use several times scpecific inqurie because its only 3 or 4 mb?