INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumay1829 said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to us if there is any possibility that they will ask the passport and take exit to land for inland spousal application?

Or it has be in the service canada for interview to land with the partner?

Anyone of you experience to exit to land instead schedule for interview with your partner?

If someone can let me know that would be great.

Thank you
All Inland applicants must attend a landing appointment at their local CIC office. They cannot leave and re-enter Canada (flagpolling) to land.

Yes, you will need to provide your passport.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Ponga said:
All Inland applicants must attend a landing appointment at their local CIC office. They cannot leave and re-enter Canada (flagpolling) to land.

Yes, you will need to provide your passport.
Thank you so much Ponga. This really helps.

tuscanysun

Apr 27, 2016
Can_2016 said:
Are there any Dec 2014 applicants still waiting for SA and AIP. I applied Dec 8th and Medicals were requested Mar 9, 2016. Since then no response
I am November 2014 applicant and still waiting for SA and AIP....Medical done March 15, 2016. Since then also no response. Waiting anxiously here because I need to travel out of Canada before end of June.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Mumay1829 said:
Thank you so much Ponga. This really helps.
I have another question, once police clearance recived by CIC how long does it takes for the next step (average time)

Are they going to ask the passport to send it to the CIC local office or you will bring them together with the landing interview.

How does it works?

Thank you

mischbrot

Mar 30, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Interview........
20-05-2016
Mumay1829 said:
I have another question, once police clearance recived by CIC how long does it takes for the next step (average time)

Are they going to ask the passport to send it to the CIC local office or you will bring them together with the landing interview.

How does it works?

Thank you
I have my interview on Friday (Dec 2014 applicant) and the following things are asked to bring to the interview:

Please bring the following original documents:

• A valid passport or travel document. If you were previously advised that you are exempt from the passport requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;
  • The "Québec selection certificate" issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion (MIDI);
  • Two photographs are required for you and each person in your family in Canada included in your permanent residence application. Follow the link below for more specifications; cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prcard.asp
  • Proof of Right of Permanent Residence Fee payment (RPRF) of $490,00. (See below for specifications).

kisaki

Sep 17, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
01-04-2015
Can_2016 said:
Are there any Dec 2014 applicants still waiting for SA and AIP. I applied Dec 8th and Medicals were requested Mar 9, 2016. Since then no response
Yep. Dec. 8th too. Medical request on Feb26 and done on March 2nd. Still waiting and nothing at all. Its so frustrating to see people from September 2015 getting answers...

Can_2016

May 17, 2016
kisaki said:
Yep. Dec. 8th too. Medical request on Feb26 and done on March 2nd. Still waiting and nothing at all. Its so frustrating to see people from September 2015 getting answers...
Feels like a pile of applications are forgotten or something. Anyways i have ordered gcms notes so hoping tht will shed some light.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
224 days waiting for my PR card.

I'd love to meet the intrepid band of sea sponges tasked with printing these stupid things.

I'm secretly hoping I make it to a full year, just so I can hate them a little bit more.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
GustavesF said:
224 days waiting for my PR card.

I'd love to meet the intrepid band of sea sponges tasked with printing these stupid things.

I'm secretly hoping I make it to a full year, just so I can hate them a little bit more.
This really sucks. My guess is that your card got lost somewhere in the mail. It's not unusual for Canada Post to lose things.
The only thing I can think of, is try to fill out an application for a replacement card. I know it's annoying, but at this point there is not much you can do.
I remember having to personally pick up my card at the Toronto office. Now since they mail it out, they should at least use registered mail.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
annakrystyna13 said:
This really sucks. My guess is that your card got lost somewhere in the mail. It's not unusual for Canada Post to lose things.
The only thing I can think of, is try to fill out an application for a replacement card. I know it's annoying, but at this point there is not much you can do.
I remember having to personally pick up my card at the Toronto office. Now since they mail it out, they should at least use registered mail.
Nope, it hasn't been lost in the mail.
I've been on the phone with the call center at least bi-weekly.

They haven't mailed it out yet.
Their grunts are simply too stupid to utilize whatever filing structure our documents are in.
Too hard to do, they're working so efficiently they can't waste time diverting their efforts to dealing with their own mistakes.
Picture a cashier concentrating so hard on running-in-place that he simply can't assist the people waiting in line.

Hopefully one day CIC will be canned in favor of a private processing company.
Please Canada, since it's clear it can't be fixed, throw it out and get a new one, cut your losses, this lemon will never ride.

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

Quick question. Since we had decision made, when can we expect to receive our invitation for the landing interview?

Is it exactly 30 days?

Thanks!

naviboy

Apr 29, 2016
Hi Toronto84

It depends on the landing office. For my wife, it was Etobicoke and they took almost 6 weeks to respond with an interview date. Normally, they are obliged to respond within 2 months.

Naviboy

Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

Quick question. Since we had decision made, when can we expect to receive our invitation for the landing interview?

Is it exactly 30 days?

Thanks!

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
naviboy said:
Hi Toronto84

It depends on the landing office. For my wife, it was Etobicoke and they took almost 6 weeks to respond with an interview date. Normally, they are obliged to respond within 2 months.

Naviboy
Thank you

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hello guys!

I have a question, usually after submitting additional prove of relationship, how long will cic get back to us ??

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Voong said:
Hello guys!

I have a question, usually after submitting additional prove of relationship, how long will cic get back to us ??
within 30 to 90 days from deadline and in my own case they got back to me at 60 days from d day of request which is 30 days after deadline. Also cic agent told me it also depends on cases so some cases can be longer.