+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hello guys,
We received our DM letter a week ago and they said that the Calgary office will contact you with an appointment. We are still waiting for that.
Do you have any experience about the followings:
1. How the Calgary office will contact us? is it via email, mail or a phone call?
2. How long does it usually take for the Calgary office to contact after receiving the DM letter?
3. After the interview, will they keep the passport to issue a visa for landing? or this is by itself a landing?

Thank you so much

Favour of God

Aug 20, 2014
Hi Everyone, First of all, will like to say a big thanks to everyone in this forum, most especially sophiee, you have doing a great job. My spouse got SA on the 25th of march, and on the 31st of march i got DECISION MADE. Am so happy and much relieved. The journey is almost over. i will be waiting for Calgary office to contact us as per what is written in the letter. To everyone that is saying "when is my own time will come" hang in there, trust me it will surely come to pass by the special grace of GOD.

Thanks sophiee

Corfuman

Jan 6, 2016
Favour of God said:
Hi Everyone, First of all, will like to say a big thanks to everyone in this forum, most especially sophiee, you have doing a great job. My spouse got SA on the 25th of march, and on the 31st of march i got DECISION MADE. Am so happy and much relieved. The journey is almost over. i will be waiting for Calgary office to contact us as per what is written in the letter. To everyone that is saying "when is my own time will come" hang in there, trust me it will surely come to pass by the special grace of GOD.

Thanks sophiee
Hi Could I just ask when your application was in August, I have similar to you on time frame 1st AOR, 28th Aug 2014, SP AOR 30 Mar 2015, Meds Requested 9th Feb 2016 & received.

Just hoping that with your good news that we are close :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Diva Diva said:
Hi guys
So I got my landing appointment today and it will be on Friday the 8th of April so in 4 days time. It's in Etobicoke btw. Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing you experience and advise, you guys were of so much help especially Sophiee :-*
Congrats! :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Favour of God said:

Thanks sophiee
Congrats for the DM! :) Let us know when you receive your landing appointment.

Mar 7, 2016
Finished my Landing appointment at CIC Montreal Office.

The whole process took about 15 mins. And the officer is very kind and nice. I was asked for the three question that you were mentioned before.

The officer told me that my PR card will be ready in 45 calendar days..

Thanks for all you guys in this forum. You are so helpful and supportive for the whole process.. Best wishes for all the applicants.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlander201409 said:

The whole process took about 15 mins. And the officer is very kind and nice. I was asked for the three question that you were mentioned before.

Thanks for all you guys in this forum. You are so helpful and supportive for the whole process.. Best wishes for all the applicants.
Congrats!

Don't get your hopes up on seeing your PR Card in 45 days; some people are still waiting after twice that long!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Inlander201409 said:

You should get your PR card in about 150 working days plus 6 weeks for mailing delays.

Enjoy the wait.

Favour of God

Aug 20, 2014
@ Confurma, we applied on August 21st, got AOR on August 25th 2014, 2nd AOR on March 28th 2015, i did upfront medical around July 2015, SA and DM in last week of march 2016. Dont worry you will hear from them soonest. All the best

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
You should get your PR card in about 150 working days plus 6 weeks for mailing delays.

Enjoy the wait.
That's not true. The process time to get the card is 2 months.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James Russo said:
That's not true. The process time to get the card is 2 months.
Ok...That's not true either.

Nobody seems to know what's really going on with the PRC processing centre, but people like GustavesF have a right to be cheeky, when they've been waiting for >6 months for their card.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Favour of God said:
Hi sophiee, just got my landing appointment now. Calgary office on April 19th

Thanks
That was fast! Two weeks from now you will be a PR! Congrats :)