Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2014
Can anyone tell me how much to pay for RPRF... principal applicant with 2 dependents 23 and 21...?

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
Lovely morning everyone! I am so happy coz I just got a letter from CIC regarding my interview schedule to finalize my PR application :)

I am just confused with the date, is it MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY? They should have just typed the whole month in letters :D

Thank you!

ROSE K

Mar 1, 2016
kami0018 said:
Hi Rose K, I'm an Oct 1 2014 applicant. My sponsor got SA on Dec 29 but I was also asked to submit more documents, so didn't get AIP right away. I had to send more proof of relationship docs, and I submitted all of them on January 2 I believe. I did medicals upfront. Mid of February I got AIP and DM.

Don't worry you'll get AIP and DM once they receive your medicals. It's a good thing that you hear something from CIC, medicals and background screenings are the last step
Thanks for your reply... i have a question, i emailed them the scanned documents, is it ok...??? for the proofs of our relationship i have sent our joint bank accounts statement, insurance, MSP joint account , is that enough for them. please advise

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxxma3dl said:
Lovely morning everyone! I am so happy coz I just got a letter from CIC regarding my interview schedule to finalize my PR application :)

I am just confused with the date, is it MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY? They should have just typed the whole month in letters :D

Thank you!

How could us help you without details of the letter?

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
James Russo said:
How could us help you without details of the letter?
Well, example, the schedule was written as 12/01/2016. Just an example. Does this mean December 01 or January 12?

JessK

Feb 22, 2016
Update*

My CAS now shows that Medical results have been received.

How long does it usually takes to get DM after they receive medical?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JessK said:
Update*

My CAS now shows that Medical results have been received.

How long does it usually takes to get DM after they receive medical?
No idea.

Has your sponsor been approved?

Have you received AIP?

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Inlandoct2014 said:
Finally received an email for the landing interview in Montreal office, after 4 weeks :)
Congrats!! Why Montreal office is soooo slowww??????? I am fed up with this waiting. I have already lost the charm n excitement of getting landing letter...

MapleOakLife

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
YDSaskatoon said:
Hi, CIC phone number I called is 1-888-242-2100. Their working hours are 8am to 4pm based on your local time. I called CIC at around 8am because I figured that it is early and it is not super busy for them. You need to have your UCI number in hand before you call. They will take action to your case because your case is over 18 month processing time based on the time they post on CIC website. They will send an internal message to Mississauga. I heard back exactly one week after I called the first time. Best of luck! Hopefully you hear back from CIC soon as well. I know it is not easy during the waiting time.
I feel so silly...I could have just Googled this answer. I'm sorry I made you answer this, wasn't thinking at the time, a bit stressed out! lol thank you so much though, I appreciate it!!

ckash16

Dec 10, 2014
Annababy said:
Ckash16 at what time did you receive your landing email?

I got decision made February 7 2016 and am still waiting on cic Etobicoke for landing interview.

Inlandoct2014 said:
I positively assume that this delay is based on the date your application was received firstly and not based on DM. I got DM in Feb 4th and I'm still waiting Montreal office send me the landing interview. Meanwhile I'm October 2014 applicant, you are Jun applicant and Ckash16 is Feb applicant... Maybe it is the reason?!!!
Did you call CIC and know how long is the delay for the Etobicoke office? Montreal office has 4-6 weeks of delay
Received the email at 11:48am on March 1st.

w1104

Oct 25, 2014
If you're asked to redo your medical because of the time delay, will you send the minister of immigration a bill? I think you should. their site specifically said that doing an upfront medical would speed up the process... when in fact, the process is slower than ever and now cost twice as much.