+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
oxygene78 said:
HEY GUYS THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I APPLIED FOR PR UNDER COMMON-LAW PARTNER IN CANADA CLASS IN 2014 I RECEIVED 2 EMAILS
ONE HAVE A LETTER SAY
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX: > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/30
Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you

AND THEY SAID SEND THE DOCUMENTS INFORMATION TO ONTARIO
I KNOW I HAVE TO DO THE MEDICAL EXAM HERE , DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM Police Certificates ?

THE SECOND EMAIL ITS THE APPLICATION IMM1017 WITCH THE DOCTOR HAVE TO FILL IT UP
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WILL SEND OR WHAT I SHOULD DO THOSE ARE MY QUESTIONS
THE DOCTOR SUPPOSE TO SEND THE IMM1017 OR ME ?
DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM THE Police Certificates ?
WHAT DOCUMENTS I NEED TO SEND , I AM SCARED IF I WILL DO A MISTAKE AND I GET REFUSAL
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Police certificate, I do personally know someone whose application was HEAVILY delayed because additional police certificate was requested, so know that you should try and get on it ASAP. If you want to double check, sure give them a call, but I wouldn't expect this to be a request by mistake.

As for IMM1017, print it out and take it with you to one of the panel physicians. That's all you have to do. The doctors office will send whatever is required on your behalf, but do bring it to them at your medical check up.

I'm sorry it's not the good news that you were expecting, but you CAN still get DM shortly!!!

ROSE K

Mar 1, 2016
Ponga said:
Yes, but have they sent you your official AIP letter yet? Did you receive a letter (in an email) that said "You have meet the requirements to apply for PR" (or similar)? Until you receive this letter, you do not have AIP (Approval in Principle).
I GOT THIS EMAIL
FIRST one
Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required.
Please read these instructions carefully.

2nd one
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law

Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

complete/submit the following to this office: -------

3rd one

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada

Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ---------------- and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence

(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

I DNT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ITS GONNA TAKE NOW, I WAS VERY HAPPY, ASSUMING I GOT I GOT AIP.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSE K said:
I GOT THIS EMAIL
FIRST one
Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required.
Please read these instructions carefully.

2nd one
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law

Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

complete/submit the following to this office: -------

3rd one

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada

Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ---------------- and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence

(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

I DNT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ITS GONNA TAKE NOW, I WAS VERY HAPPY, ASSUMING I GOT I GOT AIP.
You have sponsor approval, but you do not yet have AIP.

After CIC receives your additional proof, they will [hopefully] send you your AIP letter.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Today I receive it for March 16th

James Russo said:
To update the spreadsheet...when will be?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleOakLife said:
So I was curious and looked at the spreadsheet that was created to see how others compared to my case. Is it a bad sign that people that applied the same day as me already have the sponsorship part done? My husband's still says his sponsorship paperwork is being worked on, whereas two other people on the spreadsheet already have their sponsorship decision made..

Depend. When did cic receive your app?

YDSaskatoon

Feb 23, 2016
My husband finally got the SA email today! I am the "YD" in the spreadsheet. CIC received my application on July 28, 2014. I do encourage whoever has not heard back from CIC about the SA to contact with them if your case is over 18 months. I requested a Case Specific Enquiry at the end of January, 2016. I got the reply on Feb 5, 2016, but there was no much information - only said "your case is in process". I called CIC last Wednesday (Feb 24) and since the 18 month processing time is over, so they sent an internal message; I called them again yesterday; and my husband got the SA email today! Hopefully AIP and DM come soon :)

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleOakLife said:
July 28, 2014 was when the apps were received and the sponsorship application started getting processed on March 24, 2015
By coincidente... YD reported above SA.. July is still being processed. Don't worry.

Congrats YD and keep us posted!

MapleOakLife

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
YDSaskatoon said:
My husband finally got the SA email today! I am the "YD" in the spreadsheet. CIC received my application on July 28, 2014. I do encourage whoever has not heard back from CIC about the SA to contact with them if your case is over 18 months. I requested a Case Specific Enquiry at the end of January, 2016. I got the reply on Feb 5, 2016, but there was no much information - only said "your case is in process". I called CIC last Wednesday (Feb 24) and since the 18 month processing time is over, so they sent an internal message; I called them again yesterday; and my husband got the SA email today! Hopefully AIP and DM come soon :)
So just call and let them know what's going on and ask for an update? I feel really stupid for asking BUT....what's the number and hours to contact them? You can just inbox it to me if you want and if you don't want to "clog up" this forum. Congrats tho! Same days for me and I'm still waiting.

YDSaskatoon

Feb 23, 2016
MapleOakLife said:
So just call and let them know what's going on and ask for an update? I feel really stupid for asking BUT....what's the number and hours to contact them? You can just inbox it to me if you want and if you don't want to "clog up" this forum. Congrats tho! Same days for me and I'm still waiting.
Hi, CIC phone number I called is 1-888-242-2100. Their working hours are 8am to 4pm based on your local time. I called CIC at around 8am because I figured that it is early and it is not super busy for them. You need to have your UCI number in hand before you call. They will take action to your case because your case is over 18 month processing time based on the time they post on CIC website. They will send an internal message to Mississauga. I heard back exactly one week after I called the first time. Best of luck! Hopefully you hear back from CIC soon as well. I know it is not easy during the waiting time.

ROSE K

Mar 1, 2016
Hello Everyone, is there anyone has same case like mine, application received on 19 October, 2014. what is happening in your case, what are you upto...??? have you heard anything positive...

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
ROSE K said:
Hello Everyone, is there anyone has same case like mine, application received on 19 October, 2014. what is happening in your case, what are you upto...??? have you heard anything positive...

Hi Rose K, I'm an Oct 1 2014 applicant. My sponsor got SA on Dec 29 but I was also asked to submit more documents, so didn't get AIP right away. I had to send more proof of relationship docs, and I submitted all of them on January 2 I believe. I did medicals upfront. Mid of February I got AIP and DM.

Don't worry you'll get AIP and DM once they receive your medicals. It's a good thing that you hear something from CIC, medicals and background screenings are the last step

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
i have a question please.... after completion of upfront medicals whats the expected time frame cic should receive the medicals?