+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

henryr

Feb 1, 2015
James Russo said:
When did cic receive your app? A December 24 applicant had a similar request. He called to CIC and they told him just to write a letter to confirm.
They received is Dec 4, 2014.

I already emailed. I guess I'll fax as well, then mail the fax...

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best way is Case specific enquiry. In few days they will add your update in your file.

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a question, hiw much after getting AIP did you get a medical request. I got AIP on feb 9, and still nothing, I want to do it upfront (got an appointment for this week) but it will cost me 625$. And I don't wanna waste my money if it's not necessary..,.
Thank you !

Oh and another question : did anyone applied and got a visa with the OWP (under the pilot program)?

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
Today I got a letter saying that I have to send them two new photos. Darn. I spent a lot of time on making them perfect.

Now it's says my face should be 31-36mm....I can swear when I did it on November, instructions said 25-30mm

Has this changed?

Edit: looking at the pdf online now, it also says 31-36 but looks like the pdf was updated early 2016.
So the assholes changed this and even if I had already taken my photo and applied for PR and everything a couple of months before changes they're making me do it again just because they were super slow in processing it?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
readingbeach27 said:
No news for me yet . Ecas says in process. Any other November 3 person who didn't get AIP?
Nice hear something from you... November is being processed, but like others months, few applicants wait a bit longer.. I don't know why. You will hear something soon...keep us posted :)

MapleOakLife

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
So I was curious and looked at the spreadsheet that was created to see how others compared to my case. Is it a bad sign that people that applied the same day as me already have the sponsorship part done? My husband's still says his sponsorship paperwork is being worked on, whereas two other people on the spreadsheet already have their sponsorship decision made..

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Hi everyone! Our application was received on the 14th of November 2014, and tonight we both got emails saying that my husband has been found eligible to sponsor me as PR and on my ecas it has been updated that they received my medical result. On the September 2nd 2015 we were asked to re submit a schedule A which we did and never heard anything again until tonight.

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
hi everyone! i have question regrading the medical request, when we go to do the medical test do we need to bring passport along with? or just picture ID is fine ?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thks for the update guys and congrats Diva Diva :)

When did CIC receive your app voong? Yes...you need to bring the passaport.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Fifi7 said:
Hi guys,
I have a question, hiw much after getting AIP did you get a medical request. I got AIP on feb 9, and still nothing, I want to do it upfront (got an appointment for this week) but it will cost me 625$. And I don't wanna waste my money if it's not necessary..,.
Thank you !

Oh and another question : did anyone applied and got a visa with the OWP (under the pilot program)?

That sounds like a lot!! Which city are you in??

Have you done medical already? If you haven't, I guess you don't have to wait for them to request (but I would look in to cheaper option). If you have submitted it once already and are concerned about it being expired, I would wait for them to request it. I got my AIP June I think I didn't get my second medical request until October.

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
28january said:
That sounds like a lot!! Which city are you in??

Have you done medical already? If you haven't, I guess you don't have to wait for them to request (but I would look in to cheaper option). If you have submitted it once already and are concerned about it being expired, I would wait for them to request it. I got my AIP June I think I didn't get my second medical request until October.

Thank you for your answer.
Yeah it's just too much !! I live in Fort st John, BC. I tried to look for cheaper but I'll have to go see other cities. And I can't because I have a baby, the nearest city is 4 hours driving away.
I didn't submit the medical with the application, the only one I've done was almost 2 years ago, when I first got my study permit. So it reaaally is expired.

oxygene78

Jan 30, 2015
HEY GUYS THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I APPLIED FOR PR UNDER COMMON-LAW PARTNER IN CANADA CLASS IN 2014 I RECEIVED 2 EMAILS
ONE HAVE A LETTER SAY
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX: > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/30
Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you

AND THEY SAID SEND THE DOCUMENTS INFORMATION TO ONTARIO
I KNOW I HAVE TO DO THE MEDICAL EXAM HERE , DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM Police Certificates ?

THE SECOND EMAIL ITS THE APPLICATION IMM1017 WITCH THE DOCTOR HAVE TO FILL IT UP
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WILL SEND OR WHAT I SHOULD DO THOSE ARE MY QUESTIONS
THE DOCTOR SUPPOSE TO SEND THE IMM1017 OR ME ?
DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM THE Police Certificates ?
WHAT DOCUMENTS I NEED TO SEND , I AM SCARED IF I WILL DO A MISTAKE AND I GET REFUSAL
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical request...pretty common. Police certificate...I don't think so. You can call to Call Center to make sure. When did CIC receive your app? Day and month, please. Thks

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Finally received an email for the landing interview in Montreal office, after 4 weeks :)