Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec. 19, 2014 / Aug. 27, 2015
Med's Done....
January 8, 2016
We have the same timeline gaurav8547. I did submit my medical last month without the request.

gaurav8547 said:
Hey Sniper, Did your wife got request in email or via post?

I submitted my application on 04 Nov 2014 so just to check timeline

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bing_M said:
guys, can someone please share their experience. just want to know how long it takes from the time CIC starts on an application till u get aip for inland?
cic put on ecas that they started to work on our application dec 29, 2015.
Sorry, but this information from CIC is irrelevant and inconsistent. Does not matter if they "start process" now or 6 months ago. What really matter is when you applied. As a July applicant you can get something anytime. July has not been processed chronologically.

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
lexxy said:
been always calculating ppls processing time i guess its up to 6 months... They started mine on 6th of oct 2015 and am actually expecting something from cic for next month.
Thank you

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
James Russo said:
Sorry, but this information from CIC is irrelevant and inconsistent. Does not matter if they "start process" now or 6 months ago. What really matter is when you applied. As a July applicant you can get something anytime. July has not been processed chronologically.
Thank you. would have been good to see this on the spreadsheet as well.

Pata

Sep 21, 2015
Hi everyone!

I got DM 3 days ago, I'm waiting for the landing interview. Does someone know how long does the Montreal office usually takes to contact applicants to set up the landing interview?

Also I want to share with you all my weird timeline. I never received AOR, AIP or SA.

The only two communications in had with CIC were in September 11th 2015 when they requested mediclas, CSQ and PCC, and the last one on February 11th 2016 when I got an email saying they were pleased to advise me that my application was completed and the Montreal office will contact me for the finalization of my PR. Other than that I never received anything even though they say they sent correspondence to my sponsor on July 20th 2015.

I'm an April 2014 applicant. I can't believe this wait is about to end!

Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing your stories!

heatherebrown

Feb 11, 2016
Anybody got any advice on what to do if you haven't received an acknowledment receipt? It's been four months since I sent it. I'm applying through common-law from within Canada.
Every time we've called they tell us something different.
Anyone else having an issue around the same time?

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Pata said:
Hi everyone!

I got DM 3 days ago, I'm waiting for the landing interview. Does someone know how long does the Montreal office usually takes to contact applicants to set up the landing interview?

Also I want to share with you all my weird timeline. I never received AOR, AIP or SA.

The only two communications in had with CIC were in September 11th 2015 when they requested mediclas, CSQ and PCC, and the last one on February 11th 2016 when I got an email saying they were pleased to advise me that my application was completed and the Montreal office will contact me for the finalization of my PR. Other than that I never received anything even though they say they sent correspondence to my sponsor on July 20th 2015.

I also got DM on feb 11. Please keep us updated regarding landing letter. I'll be Landing in Montreal too..

gaurav8547

Feb 13, 2016
Hi Serenity03,

Yeah we have same timeline. I attached my medical with my file. Do you think I should submit it again now or should I wait for CIC request. Well I hope we get some reply from CIC soon.

kelephant

Jun 12, 2015
sniper23 said:
I am November 3 2014 applicant My wife just received a medical request for mi to do..why would cic request a medical which i already submitted in july last year???anyone
Great news! Congrats! Was there an update on your ecas about this too?

Pata

Sep 21, 2015
Aqsamunir said:
I also got DM on feb 11. Please keep us updated regarding landing letter. I'll be Landing in Montreal too..
Will do Aqsamunir! Same thing for you... Please advise whenever you get the appointment for the landing interview.

Cheers

elisinha

Jan 18, 2016
Pata said:
Hi everyone!

I never got AIP either. I got the same letter saying my application was completed. I even thought it could have been a bad thing.
I've been waiting for the landing letter in Toronto for 3 weeks, but we have the busiest office.
I hope it's faster for you in Montreal. congrats!

Pata

Sep 21, 2015
Pata said:
Will do Aqsamunir! Same thing for you... Please advise whenever you get the appointment for the landing interview.

Cheers
I just called the CIC call center and they told me that the Montreal office has a 4 to 6 weeks delay. The agent said I should expect a letter in the mail by March 24th but no earlier than that.

I guess i little bit more wait won't kill me...

whiterabbit68

Feb 7, 2016
Rockstarr said:
July 14th 2014 applicant, our ecas got updated yesterday. ...it says they sent correspondence on February 6th
Were you able to receive an email or letter and what did it say? I'm a july 2014 applicant too. I saw an update both on my and my husband's (sponsor) ecas this weekend but didn't get any letter or email yet. On my husband's ecas, it showed they sent correspondence on feb 10 about decision on his application. On mine, they sent correspondence on feb 10..if further information or addt'l documents required, submit as soon as possible...medical received (did on jan 25) reflected now on my ecas too.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
I'm from Montreal too and got DM on Feb 4th. Still waiting for the interview. I will update u guys if I get something

Just a quick question, will we be asked several questions that the result may cause refusing the PR or is just like a landing interview of other types of PR? I have AIP, SA, and DM successful and still don't know should I be worried or not? One of my friend had exact same situation and landed a month ago without any problem !