+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

KUNAL_B

Jul 3, 2014
Hey Guys, My wife got an email from CIC today..... confirming the completion of her PR file processing....... Finally got DM!!!

This is the best anniversary gift one could ask for.... now waiting for a landing interview letter form etobicoke office.

Case Officer JF

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have a question about when going to a landing interview. I read that some people were asked to bring photographs of the applicant that are of the same size as the ones sent in the original application. Is this true?

Thank you for your help!

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

I have a question about when going to a landing interview. I read that some people were asked to bring photographs of the applicant that are of the same size as the ones sent in the original application. Is this true?

Thank you for your help!
Yes. They need them for your PR card. It should say that in your landing letter.

zaibraza

Sep 19, 2013
App submitted : June 5th 2014
AOR : August 2014
Meds done and requested docs submitted : Dec 2nd 2015
Decision made : 22nd Dec 2015

Got a letter from CIC saying "We are pleased to We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre in St. John’s will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application."

Waiting time is almost up. Havent received any email or mail yet, i believe its gunna be through mail.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
So amongst these wonderful news, i happen to get the not so great news.

I've been getting missed calls from No Called ID since before xmas. I figured if its important they wouldve left a voicemail.

Well i finally picked up the call today and oh YES IT WAS IMPORTANT, it was CIC.

Apparently the medical that they asked me for back in October HASN'T REACHED THEM YET.

And to think that if it has, I could be getting my DM right now :'(

Called the stupid medical office, obviously got a voicemail. Giving them 20 more mins, and I'm walking over. What the hell !

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
YOU GUYSSSSSSSS i think i just got my dm.

So after that devastating first phone call about my missing medical, I did walk over to the medical office during my lunch hour in tears, where they confirmed that they have indeed sent my medical to cic back in october.

Just now I got a call from cic again (No Caller ID) and without mentioning anything about my medical she wanted to confirm my new address (you know, since I moved provinces) and whether my partner moved as well (I didn't know we both have to notify cic separately). AND THEN SHE SAID, YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED YOU SHOULD GET A LETTER FROM US SOON.

I'm not telling my partner yet because I don't want to jinx it until I get it, but I thought I would let you guys know.

Am i the only one whos gotten their dm over the phone?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's normal. Just do it asap. Please... could you to share your time line? Thank you.

madreza.m said:
Hello everyone,

I need your help.

In October 2014, I sent my documents as inland sponsorship common-law partner.

Today, I received a letter requesting the medical exam. But none of us have't yet received any other letters from CIC indicating our application is approved or any other similar things (e.g. you are eligible to be sponsored / being sponsor). Is it normal? what will happen next?

Thank you for your help :)

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A lot of people are reporting DM and AIP. This is amazing. Could you share your time line please? Thank you

28january said:
YOU GUYSSSSSSSS i think i just got my dm.

So after that devastating first phone call about my missing medical, I did walk over to the medical office during my lunch hour in tears, where they confirmed that they have indeed sent my medical to cic back in october.

Just now I got a call from cic again (No Caller ID) and without mentioning anything about my medical she wanted to confirm my new address (you know, since I moved provinces) and whether my partner moved as well (I didn't know we both have to notify cic separately). AND THEN SHE SAID, YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED YOU SHOULD GET A LETTER FROM US SOON.

I'm not telling my partner yet because I don't want to jinx it until I get it, but I thought I would let you guys know.

Am i the only one whos gotten their dm over the phone?

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
January 2014, submitted my application with medical and background and OWP application
May 2014, AOR
June 2014, they needed more info on my schedule A
January 2015, received my OWP through pilot program
June 2015, AIP
June 2015, they want my schedule A again
October 2015, they asked me to redo my medical
January 2016, they call to say they haven't received my new medical
January 2016, same day, they call to confirm my address, and said my application has been completed

I also changed my address and my passport during these two years.

Inlander

Jan 2, 2015
28january said:
January 2014, submitted my application with medical and background and OWP application
May 2014, AOR
June 2014, they needed more info on my schedule A
January 2015, received my OWP through pilot program
June 2015, AIP
June 2015, they want my schedule A again
October 2015, they asked me to redo my medical
January 2015, they call to say they haven't received my new medical
January 2015, same day, they call to confirm my address, and said my application has been completed

I also changed my address and my passport during these two years.
Am i correct in saying you have been waiting 2 years???? :eek:

Inlander

Jan 2, 2015
Ok, so i have applied inland as of March 2015, Has anyone else applied around this time received DM?

Its driving me crazy waiting and waiting. I wonder if the new funding the liberals promised CIC has reached them yet...

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Inlander said:
Am i correct in saying you have been waiting 2 years???? :eek:
Yes, yes I did :'(

and to think that I didn't have any red flags and I had an immigration lawyer go through my application before submitting.....

I'm just grateful for the pilot OWP....

Inlander

Jan 2, 2015
28january said:
Yes, yes I did :'(

and to think that I didn't have any red flags and I had an immigration lawyer go through my application before submitting.....

I'm just grateful for the pilot OWP....
If it wasn't for that Program my family would be out living on the street. Its a shame it takes so long.

I'm moving to Canada as someone who can contribute to the economy and society due to my profession.

Being in limbo and having my carrier put on hold is killing me but i guess the bigger picture is where its at...

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Inlander said:
If it wasn't for that Program my family would be out living on the street. Its a shame it takes so long.

I'm moving to Canada as someone who can contribute to the economy and society due to my profession.

Being in limbo and having my carrier put on hold is killing me but i guess the bigger picture is where its at...
I know what you mean... Hang tight! Hopefully yours won't take 2 years!

Things we do for love :)