Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
hwanlj said:
Never understood when all other jan 2014 applicants were all getting good news while I was still waiting..
Since they were apparently processing January 14th on March 15th, did you happen to call and inquire about your application at any point since March 15th?

I'd like to know what kind of stupidity I'm going to have to deal with in 40 weeks time when they finally officially get to processing April 2nd.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
atanto, chakrab and hwanlj, huge congrats for you guys! :)

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
GustavesF said:
Since they were apparently processing January 14th on March 15th, did you happen to call and inquire about your application at any point since March 15th?

I'd like to know what kind of stupidity I'm going to have to deal with in 40 weeks time when they finally officially get to processing April 2nd.
I did everything I could. Talked with my MP- nothing useful came out of that. Ordered GCMS in June, called the call centre every 2 weeks (knowing that they couldn't do anything)-this nice agent I talk with recently left a memo for me so that processing officer could see, and I also submitted case specific inquiries. I still don't know if any of these has something to do with today's email..

Margiela

Apr 3, 2014
Hi all,

Does anyone know how fast Vancouver office contact you after DM letter? Do they contact you over the phone or email? I really can't wait to be over with it.

Thanks in advance!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
hwanlj said:
Crying of Joy.
Never knew it would happen today- 20 months of nightmare is at its end. Received AIP around at 2 pm this afternoon, and DM followed 10 minutes after.. I never knew I would post this here today...
App received: Jan 14 2014(did upfront medical, fees paid)
AOR received:Apr 21 2014
NO SA received.
AIP,DM received:August 28 2015 (AIP- officer NW, DM- officer JM)

Never understood when all other jan 2014 applicants were all getting good news while I was still waiting..

Anyone who's waiting desperately for PR, please hang in there.. Your day will come .

Congrats!!! It was an unfairly long road for you, and even though my spouse has finished the process I'm just as angry and vocal as ever about the CIC because of this kind sh!t.

I hope your landing comes soon! Best of luck.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
June 19, it has been determined that I meet the eligibility requirement to apply for PR as a member of the Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class. By officer CP.

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR DM?????????????

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
28january said:
June 19, it has been determined that I meet the eligibility requirement to apply for PR as a member of the Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class. By officer CP.

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR DM?????????????
Please share your time line???

omariewk1

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
July 20 2015
Interview........
SA March 24th 2016
Passport Req..
DM March 31st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Date recieved April 6th 2016
LANDED..........
19-04-2016
Hey guys, How long after getting your medical done does it takes to show up on ECAS? I did mine July 20th and its still not showing on ECAS as yet.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omariewk1 said:
Hey guys, How long after getting your medical done does it takes to show up on ECAS? I did mine July 20th and its still not showing on ECAS as yet.
may not show up till AIP

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Does anybody here have any first hand experience using just the COPR crossing the border to U.S who is from Philippines (meanig visa required in U.S).
And how long are PR cards taking these days?

Thanks

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
April Fajardo said:
Does anybody here have any first hand experience using just the COPR crossing the border to U.S who is from Philippines (meanig visa required in U.S).
And how long are PR cards taking these days?

Thanks
PRs need visa to US if your passport status requires it. So CoPR doesn't matter. Getting a PR doesn't change visa requirement.

omariewk1

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
July 20 2015
Interview........
SA March 24th 2016
Passport Req..
DM March 31st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Date recieved April 6th 2016
LANDED..........
19-04-2016
may not show up till AIP

Thanks much Chakrab. was wondering how long it will take to show up on ECAS. Another question we moved from our old address at the end of July. I changed our address to the new address on ECAS before we move. on my wifes side it displays the new address but on my side it still displays the old address even after I changed it multiple times. do you think I should call the call centre and have them change it? I am happy for those getting good news from CIC but at the same time I envy them because I cant wait to get out of this nightmare.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omariewk1 said:
may not show up till AIP

Thanks much Chakrab. was wondering how long it will take to show up on ECAS. Another question we moved from our old address at the end of July. I changed our address to the new address on ECAS before we move. on my wifes side it displays the new address but on my side it still displays the old address even after I changed it multiple times. do you think I should call the call centre and have them change it? I am happy for those getting good news from CIC but at the same time I envy them because I cant wait to get out of this nightmare.
you need to change in both e-cas profiles. if you have done so, then do call CIC. about medical, one doesn't see it till medical stage is reached. that's after AIP.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
hwanlj said:
I did everything I could. Talked with my MP- nothing useful came out of that. Ordered GCMS in June, called the call centre every 2 weeks (knowing that they couldn't do anything)-this nice agent I talk with recently left a memo for me so that processing officer could see, and I also submitted case specific inquiries. I still don't know if any of these has something to do with today's email..
So even after the "processing window" the call center is still useless?

I had that suspicion.

Well, I'll be calling the center every day, starting as soon as April shows up on the website. So, sometime in January.

atanto

Apr 2, 2013
sophieee said:
atanto, chakrab and hwanlj, huge congrats for you guys! :)
Thank you Sophieee. Your work keeps me sane :D

For anyone wondering about the time it takes for medical to be sent.
My doctor sent my medical in 2 days and CIC received it in a week.
I followed up with my doctor like crazy, to the point where the front desk got annoyed because I kept asking them if both the blood work and x-ray have been submitted (sometimes they're missing one, you see).
And then I called CIC and I was lucky enough to get a nice agent who's willing to check for me even though the standard answer is "call back in 3 months".