+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

akikan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
adriann said:
So today I got the email to land on August 25th.. I got my SA, AIP and DM email on August 7th.. I'm a April 2014 applicant.. can'twait, just had to share my good news to all you wonderful people..
May i ask which location? In Montreal office just so slow :'(

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there a standard way for the local offices to contact the applicants? seems like some offices use emails and others use regular mail. Also can CIC call center verify if a local office has sent any mails or communicated with the applicant? i know the questions are not easy to answer, but am asking people to respond based on experience. Like has the same office ever sent both email and regular mail, or only one type, so we know exactly what to expect.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Ugh, another 1-day progress week.

This is brutal.

Waiting for "3 weeks" at the end of the game is worse than waiting for "8 months" at the beginning of it.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
chakrab said:
is there a standard way for the local offices to contact the applicants? seems like some offices use emails and others use regular mail. Also can CIC call center verify if a local office has sent any mails or communicated with the applicant? i know the questions are not easy to answer, but am asking people to respond based on experience. Like has the same office ever sent both email and regular mail, or only one type, so we know exactly what to expect.
It doesn't seem like there's any official way. Sometimes it's email, sometimes it's real mail, sometimes it's them just assuming you can read their mind.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
chakrab said:
We could collect the email addresses and fax numbers of the Visa Offices, this way we could contact them. Although I'm sure that it would piss off any officer, so I don't think that this is really a good idea.

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
sniper23 said:
i am early nov applicant i dont ear anything..i just did my medical a week ago and mail in anyways i dont ear anything bk from cic
I am October 14 applicant. Hubby got 2nd AOR just today!! Still not able to login...

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a question to ask. I am sponsoring my wife and we are 2014 inland applicants.

Our application is still in process. My wife is visiting her home country, which is visa exempt, for her brother's wedding. I am traveling with her.

My wife has a visitor record, until April 2016, and an open work permit, until 2017, although both say it does not guarantee re-entry.

We understand the risks and consequences for traveling and this is not our question.

We will be bringing with us the sponsorship application, the reply from CIC, the visitor record, the open work permit.

Our question is, what do we tell the Canada Border Agent when we return? Does she say I am visiting my husband? Do we show the above documents right away and say we are still in the process for sponsorship?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my question and responding to it.

jamdrea

Aug 15, 2015
sniper23 said:
i am early nov applicant i dont ear anything..i just did my medical a week ago and mail in anyways i dont ear anything bk from cic
I am October 21 applicant I am able to log into ecas for both sponsor and applicant. My sponsor ecas has been "in Process" since July 2015

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Toronto84 said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question to ask. I am sponsoring my wife and we are 2014 inland applicants.

Our application is still in process. My wife is visiting her home country, which is visa exempt, for her brother's wedding. I am traveling with her.

My wife has a visitor record, until April 2016, and an open work permit, until 2017, although both say it does not guarantee re-entry.

We understand the risks and consequences for traveling and this is not our question.

We will be bringing with us the sponsorship application, the reply from CIC, the visitor record, the open work permit.

Our question is, what do we tell the Canada Border Agent when we return? Does she say I am visiting my husband? Do we show the above documents right away and say we are still in the process for sponsorship?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my question and responding to it.
You just have to show the docs that they ask you to furnish and I don't really think that you have tell anything to CBSA until they ask you any specific question regarding sponsorship or something. Work permit, passport and Visa (for non-visa exempt) is all that they ask for. Hope it helps!
-Radium

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Aqsamunir said:
I am October 14 applicant. Hubby got 2nd AOR just today!! Still not able to login...
It would take another couple days before you can login into ecas. Generally, it takes about 3 to 5 days to login into ecas after you receive the 2nd AOR. I'm September 18, 2014 applicant my spouse didn't receive the first AOR but I (the sponsor) received an AOR after 8 months 10 days of waiting on May 28, 2015. Currently on ecas the Sponsorship Application Status says "in process" with a line that says "We started processing your application on May 26, 2015."
-Radium

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Radium said:
It would take another couple days before you can login into ecas. Generally, it takes about 3 to 5 days to login into ecas after you receive the 2nd AOR. I'm September 18, 2014 applicant my spouse didn't receive the first AOR but I (the sponsor) received an AOR after 8 months 10 days of waiting on May 28, 2015. Currently on ecas the Sponsorship Application Status says "in process" with a line that says "We started processing your application on May 26, 2015."
-Radium
9 months and 2 weeks now an i dont see no second aor

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone!!!
I'm a september 2014 applicant, and I just received an email from cic for medical instructions last August 11, 2015 it says in the emai that I have to submit this correspondence together with my medical results. my panel physician is an Emedical, and according to the email my doctor will forward the medical result to CiC. do I need to submit anything to CIC (medical results and a copy of the email).
Thanks, this forum is a great great help. I learned a lot from this forum.

Thank you