AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
I went to Service Canada this morning and got a permanent SIN with no problem. You don't have to wait for the PR card.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
kelephant said:
have any more late october/early november 2014 applicants received their 2nd AORs or able to access ecas lately??
i am early nov applicant i dont ear anything..i just did my medical a week ago and mail in anyways i dont ear anything bk from cic

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
I'd look into EE if I were you. You essentially get PR instantly compared to Inland.
Inland is terrible, they treat you like garbage, and you have to wait 2 or 3 years for them to actually do anything. Absolutely no benefit to you.

If you're EE they roll out the red carpet.

In fact, the revenue from Family Class applications is used to fund the defect for all the other streams. They basically take money from your current program, and funnel it into all the other programs.
Check out this poor person's story:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-application-2011-t67267.0.html;msg4513262#msg4513262

montorq

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my SA and AIP yesterday!!! 8)

I am a march 14th 2014 applicant.
Please let me know how long does it take to get DM.

kelephant

Jun 12, 2015
sniper23 said:
i am early nov applicant i dont ear anything..i just did my medical a week ago and mail in anyways i dont ear anything bk from cic
Thanks sniper! Are you not able to login to ecas yet either? :S

malaoxiao

Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
missiuage
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,07 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everyone, I am so happy. I got an email today from Calgary,AB office. I am going to land on Aug 19th. Thank you everyone! I want to thanks Sophieee for his hard work about update the timeSheet.

Good luck to everyone!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Ponga said:
Check out this poor person's story:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-application-2011-t67267.0.html;msg4513262#msg4513262
Absolutely ridiculous.

These government services need to be run like businesses.

akikan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
montorq said:
Received my SA and AIP yesterday!!! 8)

I am a march 14th 2014 applicant.
Please let me know how long does it take to get DM.
it should be less than a week, i got AIP on 7th July, and next day received the DM, now just waiting the landing interview.
i am Feb 19 applican

REV2255

Jan 20, 2015
Hi,

I got SA on June 8... but no AIP yet and nothing heard from CIC after SA. ECAS shows 'in process'

I called Call Centre, but the agent didn't check my application status because back ground check of the applicant will take another 10 month as per processing time shown online...

I just wonder today... if CIC request additional documents or Medical, can I see that information on ECAS??

Also I requested GMCS notes 2 weeks ago, and I got this letter right after I applied..

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act

Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Your temporary request tracking number is xxxxxx. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC’s ATIP Division by e-mail.

Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application

but do I need to get another email to confirm registered? Letter shows 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.'....

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
REV2255 said:
I just wonder today... if CIC request additional documents or Medical, can I see that information on ECAS??
You will not see any request for documents on ECAS, although it may show a line stating that medicals have been received. Some applicants (like in my case) will not get SA and AIP at the same time, I received AIP over a month later after SA. Your AIP letter will show if there are any documents required otherwise it will say it is complete.

REV2255 said:
but do I need to get another email to confirm registered? Letter shows 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.'....
You will not get another confirmation email. You will only get the pdf file with the notes after 30 days of applying.

adriann

Jun 19, 2015
So today I got the email to land on August 25th.. I got my SA, AIP and DM email on August 7th.. I'm a April 2014 applicant.. can'twait, just had to share my good news to all you wonderful people..