14-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Police Certificate Request

Hi Group,
We are April 14,2014 applicants.
My wife(sponsor) received AIP this morning,along with her I received email quoted below.
Did any of you were requested to resend police certificate??
We are 100% sure we attached police certificate along with initial application.Hmmm??!!

"Dear XXXXXX:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law

Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as

a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision

will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.

These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of

your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada

at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have

met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

complete/submit the following to this office:

UCI - XXXXXXXX:

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six

months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp or contact the Call Centre, toll

free, at 1-888-242-2100 for further information on how to obtain a police certificate. Please send the

original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. All documents that have been written

in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation. If your

police certificate indicates any charges and/or convictions, you must also provide court documents

detailing the disposition of each charge and the sentence of each conviction. This must be received

at this office by: 2015/08/13

"

Cheers

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Re: Police Certificate Request

Maciej said:
Hi Group,
We are April 14,2014 applicants.
My wife(sponsor) received AIP this morning,along with her I received email quoted below.
Did any of you were requested to resend police certificate??
We are 100% sure we attached police certificate along with initial application.Hmmm??!!

"Dear XXXXXX:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law

Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as

a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision

will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.

These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of

your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada

at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have

met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

complete/submit the following to this office:

UCI - XXXXXXXX:

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six

months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp or contact the Call Centre, toll

free, at 1-888-242-2100 for further information on how to obtain a police certificate. Please send the

original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. All documents that have been written

in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation. If your

police certificate indicates any charges and/or convictions, you must also provide court documents

detailing the disposition of each charge and the sentence of each conviction. This must be received

at this office by: 2015/08/13

"

Cheers
Very common.

They're only valid for a year, and even if yours didn't expire, CIC loses at least half of them.

REV2255

Jan 20, 2015
Hi guys... I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried about my application. I sent my application off in April 3 2014. I got sponsor approval on June 8, but I've not heard nothing more than a month. I know some people who applied at the same time as me and have already received there PR. Is there anyone having same experience with me??

This is what my CIC login screen says:

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor xxx on April 3, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence on June 8, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence
1.We received xxx application for permanent residence on April 3, 2014.
2.We started processing xxx application on June 8, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

Also, I've not got AIT yet... is it on 1st stage or 2nd stage?
I called CIC and the agent said I'm on 2nd stage.. never ask my file number or others....
CIC online shows 1st stage is assessment of sponsor and sponsored person... and 2nd stage is only background check... but I've not heard any AIP yet..

iffi1185

Apr 22, 2014
Hi guys, I need an advice.

My wife is a US green card holder. I have received Sponsor approval and CIC asked for FBI clearance and proof of cohabitation which I sent last week.

Now, what happens if we went to US for a day family visit? Will she be allowed back. She does have an OWP that says does not grant temporary resident status because we didn't know we had to apply for temporary resident permit as she is from a visa exempt country.

Please advise!

Application sent: March 3, 2014
received sponsor approval: June 22, 2015
waiting on final decision.

Thanks!

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
CIC has had their first 1-day-of-progress week in a while now.

Oh how we've missed those.

Hopefully they don't mess up everything again. We're above 490 days of backlog again, getting closer to 500 which I'm sure we'll break before the month is up.

Woo...

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
CIC has had their first 1-day-of-progress week in a while now.

Oh how we've missed those.

Hopefully they don't mess up everything again. We're above 490 days of backlog again, getting closer to 500 which I'm sure we'll break before the month is up.

Woo...
There are a lot of applicants on the spreadsheet who have received SA, AIP & DM. It seems that the spreadsheet isn't being updated as regularly. There are person's from Jan, Feb, Mar & April, who's data hasn't been recorded (From the FB group). For example almost all April (to the 25th) from the spreadsheet have either received requests for docs or AIP's, with the exception of you and 1 other person. I would say roughly 65% of the spreadsheet from Jan to Feb has received some form of correspondence from CIC.

Sep 8, 2014
kelephant said:
Have any more October/November applicants been able to login to ecas lately?
I am a November 3rd applicant. I called CIC on Monday and was told that my application has not even been entered in the system! So no access to ECAS.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
readingbeach27 said:
I am a November 3rd applicant. I called CIC on Monday and was told that my application has not even been entered in the system! So no access to ECAS.
did u do up front medical

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jamique said:
There are a lot of applicants on the spreadsheet who have received SA, AIP & DM. It seems that the spreadsheet isn't being updated as regularly. There are person's from Jan, Feb, Mar & April, who's data hasn't been recorded (From the FB group). For example almost all April (to the 25th) from the spreadsheet have either received requests for docs or AIP's, with the exception of you and 1 other person. I would say roughly 65% of the spreadsheet from Jan to Feb has received some form of correspondence from CIC.
Unfortunately no one volunteered for a long time to monitor the facebook group and most of the members don't let the editors know about their progress in PM or email. If you are an active member maybe you could put the word out.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
Unfortunately no one volunteered for a long time to monitor the facebook group and most of the members don't let the editors know about their progress in PM or email. If you are an active member maybe you could put the word out.
[/quo

Sorry Sophie I'm not an active member I do go to the facebook group daily to check out the updates. If you do need help with the spreadsheet though I could get information from the group.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jamique said:
Sorry Sophie I'm not an active member I do go to the facebook group daily to check out the updates. If you do need help with the spreadsheet though I could get information from the group.
I always need help :p And by active, I mean exactly that, someone who scroll through the facebook anyways, and have like 5-10 more minutes a day to add everything to the spreadsheet. I can share the spreadsheet so you would be able to edit it directly.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
I always need help :p And by active, I mean exactly that, someone who scroll through the facebook anyways, and have like 5-10 more minutes a day to add everything to the spreadsheet. I can share the spreadsheet so you would be able to edit it directly.
I would be more than happy to help, I currently have a lot of time on my hands.

atanto

Apr 2, 2013
jamique said:
Unfortunately, that one other person in April who hasn't heard anything is me :-[