montorq

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fupsik said:
Thanks! I called CIC hotline and they told me to send it, and so I did.
Can you please tell me to which address did you send it? Appreciate your help.

Maggie03

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
May 2014
File Transfer...
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted with App
Interview........
March 2016 - AIP
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
Aug - 2016
So our my case i contacted CIC and they said we have to wait
Feb 3 app show received nothing much after that

fupsik

Apr 30, 2014
Montreal
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2014
AOR Received.
August, 2014
Interview........
2015-07-14
LANDED..........
2015-07-14
montorq said:
Can you please tell me to which address did you send it? Appreciate your help.
A CIC lady sent me an email with instructions how to update any personal information. Here it is (I mailed my CSQ by regular mail using General Mailing address from below):

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Update Personal Information - CPC Mississauga

To update your personal information while your sponsorship application is in process, you can notify us by using the appropriate email template listed under the How do I contact CIC? section on the website.

An update in your personal information could include:

A change in marital status,
The birth of a child,
Criminal charges against you,
A change of employer,
Etc.

In your email, please provide the Sponsor’s:

Name,
Date of birth, and
UCI Number/Application Number.

If you are unable to send your information via email, you can mail/fax it to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario. Please find below the contact information for the CPC:

General Mailing address

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Courier Address

CPC Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Fax: (905) 803-7392

If you change your contact information, you must let us know immediately through our Online services.

Note that you only have to mail the copy that states "IMMIGRATION-CANADA" on the bottom. The other copy you'll need for requesting health insurance.

montorq

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the detailed information.

In my case, we got the CSQ when we received an email from CIC to apply. Later CIC sent another email to say that it was an error from them, but by then we had already applied for it.

Normally, request to apply for CSQ will be sent by CIC after Approval in Principle.

So, did you get a request to apply for CSQ after your sponsorship was approved?

fupsik said:
A CIC lady sent me an email with instructions how to update any personal information. Here it is (I mailed my CSQ by regular mail using General Mailing address from below):

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Update Personal Information - CPC Mississauga

To update your personal information while your sponsorship application is in process, you can notify us by using the appropriate email template listed under the How do I contact CIC? section on the website.

An update in your personal information could include:

A change in marital status,
The birth of a child,
Criminal charges against you,
A change of employer,
Etc.

In your email, please provide the Sponsor's:

Name,
Date of birth, and
UCI Number/Application Number.

If you are unable to send your information via email, you can mail/fax it to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario. Please find below the contact information for the CPC:

General Mailing address

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Courier Address

CPC Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Fax: (905) 803-7392

If you change your contact information, you must let us know immediately through our Online services.

Note that you only have to mail the copy that states "IMMIGRATION-CANADA" on the bottom. The other copy you'll need for requesting health insurance.

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
kelephant said:
Have any October applicants been able to login to ecas yet? or received their sponsor AOR?
im October 2014 applicant and until now we only have a temporary file number and not the AOR... :'(

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
BabyP said:
I checked my Ecas today and it says...

"You entered Canada at Inland Services, Montréal on June 13, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident."

Now I'm waiting for the PR card ;D HAPPY ;D

(Feb 6,2014 applicant)
Hi BabyP let me know if you receive your PR card, I'm waiting for mine too, I landed last June 12,2015 in CIC Halifax

kelephant

Jun 12, 2015
raffylopezcutora said:
im October 2014 applicant and until now we only have a temporary file number and not the AOR... :'(

Thanks! I see others from September are finally receiving their 2nd AORs and being able to login to ecas... so we should be soon hopefully! :)

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
kelephant said:
Thanks! I see others from September are finally receiving their 2nd AORs and being able to login to ecas... so we should be soon hopefully! :)
Yep, I'm september too and both me and sponsor can log in to ecas, his sponsorship is in process since may 13th, but we didn't get second AOR yet.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Looking at the spreadsheet, I'm seeing of the people who submitted January 1, 2014 to the date posted on the website (March 3, 2014) we have a total of 103 people.

Of those 103 people there are 64 without AIP and 39 with AIP.

The website says that it's processing people who submitted March 3, 2014, and of the people tracked on the 2014 spreadsheet we have 62% of the people who submitted *before* this date without AIP.

Is the spreadsheet really over 60% abandoned for 2014, or is this just weight to the fact that CIC's website generates useless information?

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
GustavesF said:
Looking at the spreadsheet, I'm seeing of the people who submitted January 1, 2014 to the date posted on the website (March 3, 2014) we have a total of 103 people.

Of those 103 people there are 64 without AIP and 39 with AIP.

The website says that it's processing people who submitted March 3, 2014, and of the people tracked on the 2014 spreadsheet we have 62% of the people who submitted *before* this date without AIP.

Is the spreadsheet really over 60% abandoned for 2014, or is this just weight to the fact that CIC's website generates useless information?
Have you heard anything after AOR?
I am included in that 62%..

Somebody here provided a logical explanation before but, I would say, CIC's date is average date... I see April people getting their DMs on Facebook group while my January file is being rotten somewhere on someone's desk at CPC-M...

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
hwanlj said:
Have you heard anything after AOR?
I am included in that 62%..

Somebody here provided a logical explanation before but, I would say, CIC's date is average date... I see April people getting their DMs on Facebook group while my January file is being rotten somewhere on someone's desk at CPC-M...
After AOR? Is there really anything after AOR? It took me 10 months to get it. Absolutely pathetic.

CIC's date does really seem to be an average, there is absolutely no way that it's a worst-case date, or we'd see some 2013 or 2012 date up there.

In fact, I am really scratching my head to know what any of these "goals" during an Inland application really mean at all.

I mean, how are people's applications ever sent back in the first place if there isn't at least menial processing being done?
They claim the Police Clearance and Medicals are evaluated during the 2nd phase, but we often see that medical renewals are requested before 1st phase is complete.
How can they not send AOR earlier?
If one agent takes your application crade-to-grave how is it even possible that *parts* of an application get lost? Your application only takes a few hours to process, how does this even happen?
Why do we hear the excuse that they need to read through hundreds of pages of text messaging logs, when many application packages don't include them, they're obviously not required, why bother?

Clearly it's just a waiting period.
You submit you app, wait your time plus whatever extra random time they peg on, you replace anything they've lost, wait again, then they leaf through your application for 5 minutes and stamp it.

binnie

Oct 17, 2014
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Hi,

My wife is the sponsor and her online status shows:
1) application received on 18 March, 2015 and
2) application processing started on 12 May, 2015.

While my online status shows:
1) Application received on 18 March, 2015.

What does it mean? Are they trying to figure out if my wife is eligible to sponsor or what?
And after how long they gonna send the AOR?

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

binnie said:
Hi,

My wife is the sponsor and her online status shows:
1) application received on 18 March, 2015 and
2) application processing started on 12 May, 2015.

While my online status shows:
1) Application received on 18 March, 2015.

What does it mean? Are they trying to figure out if my wife is eligible to sponsor or what?
And after how long they gonna send the AOR?
They will first process her sponsorship application (eligibility, back ground checks etc)and after she'll be approved as a sponsor, they will start with your application for residency.

fupsik

Apr 30, 2014
Montreal
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2014
AOR Received.
August, 2014
Interview........
2015-07-14
LANDED..........
2015-07-14
montorq said:
Thanks for the detailed information.

In my case, we got the CSQ when we received an email from CIC to apply. Later CIC sent another email to say that it was an error from them, but by then we had already applied for it.

Normally, request to apply for CSQ will be sent by CIC after Approval in Principle.

So, did you get a request to apply for CSQ after your sponsorship was approved?
Ha-ha, I was exactly in the same situation as you. I also got an email from CIC saying that I should apply for CSQ, and so I did, but a few days later they sent another email and apologized for a mistake)) But I also already applied for CSQ and got it in about a month. So I described the whole situation to CIC hotline lady and she said that these mistakes happen, they just asked to CSQ too early and that I just should send it to them. They didn't ask for it again, anyway.

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Anybody received good news today? Seems like the DM's and SA's flow has stopped.