+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
But that means that I gave them wrong information in Jan, 2014.... Okay, I guess they will get a nice long explanation letter :p
i believe that's why they asked for another. did you mention your home country for present date when you submitted last year? that probably confused the officer. good chance to fix it and provide the explanation letter.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
chakrab said:
i believe that's why they asked for another. did you mention your home country for present date when you submitted last year? that probably confused the officer. good chance to fix it and provide the explanation letter.
I wrote "Present" nowhere, by that time I didn't know that I should (Thanks a much for it GustavesF!).

Thank you everyone for your advise, I will explain them everything...

canusa2014

Aug 28, 2014
Good morning everyone! I wanted to let you all know that yesterday my husband received SA and I received AIP via email notification. It was requested that I have another medical exam as my first one is expired. Our application was received by CIC on February 19,2014.

Just as a side note: I am pretty annoyed that I have to have another medical exam. If they had not taken so long to process applications, my exam would not have expired! As it is, I am now 18 weeks pregnant, so I can do all of the exam except the x-ray. I am hoping this won't delay a decision made until after the baby is born in October, but I realize that it probably will.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
do you guys know that for the right of permanent residence fee ($490), is it ok to just show them a receipt that we paid 1040 in total? i dont think we have a separate receipt for the $490

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
sophieee said:
I got my AIP this morning, but I was also requested to send a new Background declaration. In the letter it says: "The specific dates you must account for are: FEB 2014 to PRESENT."
Question: Should I still complete the form according to the last 10 years or should I just put the new info?
Congrats Sophie!!!!

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hi everyone,
I landed at the Vancouver office yesterday. It was a really smooth process and the people there were nice and helpful. My appointment was for 1pm, I arrived at 12:45pm and was done by 1:20pm. I did not get my SIN updated at the location but they directed me to the Vancouver Service Canada office to get it done. I didn't go to that office though, as I was rushing to catch the ferry back home, but I'll do that tomorrow here in Victoria. They said the PR card would take 50 days.

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratss!! Im in Victoria too!! :)

MissFrowz said:
Hi everyone,
I landed at the Vancouver office yesterday. It was a really smooth process and the people there were nice and helpful. My appointment was for 1pm, I arrived at 12:45pm and was done by 1:20pm. I did not get my SIN updated at the location but they directed me to the Vancouver Service Canada office to get it done. I didn't go to that office though, as I was rushing to catch the ferry back home, but I'll do that tomorrow here in Victoria. They said the PR card would take 50 days.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Germanychamp said:
Hi Guys I hope everyone is doing great. I havent posted anything since a long time but i always followed.

I am a FEB 17 2014 Apllicant. I got an Email from CIC telling me to do my Medical Examination within 30 days. (I didnt send my MEDs with the app).
I am from Germany (Visa Exempt Country). I am in Germany at the moment due to a family emergency and might stay here for a few weeks.
My Questions is:

1. Can i do my MED in Germany although i am an Inland Applicant?

CIC send me a link wehere i can find a Doctor every in the world. I cant afford to fly to canada at the moment just for the exams.

Thanks guys.

UPDATE: DM on my Wifes ECAs this morning, i am the sponserd person.
You can do your medicals in Germany. Only concerning thing is that you shouldn't be separated from your wife for more than a couple weeks.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
sophieee said:
I got my AIP this morning, but I was also requested to send a new Background declaration. In the letter it says: "The specific dates you must account for are: FEB 2014 to PRESENT."
Question: Should I still complete the form according to the last 10 years or should I just put the new info?
Congrats Sophiee!

Germanychamp

Jul 14, 2014
sophieee said:
You can do your medicals in Germany. Only concerning thing is that you shouldn't be separated from your wife for more than a couple weeks.
Thanks Sophieee for your reply. My wife is currently with me in Germany bu the CIC doesnt know she is with me and wouldnt they ask if my wife is with me or not once i do my meds in Germany? Just dont want to make things more complicated and no more issues with the CIC, i had enough waiting time :)

Thnaks

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canusa2014 said:
Good morning everyone! I wanted to let you all know that yesterday my husband received SA and I received AIP via email notification. It was requested that I have another medical exam as my first one is expired. Our application was received by CIC on February 19,2014.

Just as a side note: I am pretty annoyed that I have to have another medical exam. If they had not taken so long to process applications, my exam would not have expired! As it is, I am now 18 weeks pregnant, so I can do all of the exam except the x-ray. I am hoping this won't delay a decision made until after the baby is born in October, but I realize that it probably will.
Good evening,

We also got SA, AIP today. Feb 20, 2014 application. We also were requested medical. Pissed too that it expired solely due to their own incompetency. That's life, I guess.

One more thing is we are leaving for a 24-day vacation on Thursday and managed to get a medical exam appointment for 6 hours before our flight.
Anyone knows how long it takes to get DM after re-med?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Germanychamp said:
Thanks Sophieee for your reply. My wife is currently with me in Germany bu the CIC doesnt know she is with me and wouldnt they ask if my wife is with me or not once i do my meds in Germany? Just dont want to make things more complicated and no more issues with the CIC, i had enough waiting time :)

Thnaks
If your wife is with you and you will be able to come back to Canada than you shouldn't have any problem. Of course, I can't be sure.

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawahd said:
Good evening,

We also got SA, AIP today. Feb 20, 2014 application. We also were requested medical. Pissed too that it expired solely due to their own incompetency. That's life, I guess.

One more thing is we are leaving for a 24-day vacation on Thursday and managed to get a medical exam appointment for 6 hours before our flight.
Anyone knows how long it takes to get DM after re-med?
PS. Officer LE

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
ottawahd said:
PS. Officer LE
Thanks and congrats and also sorry for the re-med...

PS: Officer LE was very busy lately with the Feb files, I think it's a good sign, looks like he/she is actually working :)